Elegant Addresses

Shahin in London
Shahin in London
2 reviews London, ON

Love our new address!

I found Elegant Addresses on Kijiji and was a little skeptical since I had never seen their finished product or met any staff. Their service was quick, professional, and they showed great patience responding to my many emails! I chose a font not normally supplied by Elegant Addresses but they made it work, and showed me how it would look in a mock up. I installed the address myself, and the templates, drill bit, and caulking they provided made the job easy and were all good quality items. It was easy to do, and looks fabulous! I am so delighted!

Chris H.
Chris H.
1 review King City, ON

Custom home address sign

Recently had our home address installation completed by Elegant Addresses. The experience was exceptional and very professional.

- the price is competitive
- the turnaround time was fast and the installation appointment was punctual.
- looks great! And lots of fonts to choose from.

Definitely recommend!

Chris
King city area

Chris, Appreciate for your review.
Mathew, Elegant Addresses

More about Elegant Addresses

Design. fabrication and installation of Script Cursive Home address sign, House number street sign, Script House Numbers
Looking for Art & Print pros in Vaughan?