Mafico Air

ali nayernouri from Markham
ali nayernouri from Markham

Duct Work for office & Warehouse

They did a huge duct working for more than 5000 sqf warehouse & 2000
sqf office area ,many other companies visited the job but could not do that,but MAFICO AIR INC did the job on time,very nice based on mechanical drawings,with a very reasonable price ,job was inspected
by city of Toronto inspector and passed at the first inspection without no
default,i highly recommend this company,they also did a very clean gas
piping for our new roof top units,their creative mind helped me to save lots of money by reducing expenses,they are hard worker, at the end thank you Mafico again for helping us to finish project on time

Amir in Markham
Amir in Markham

Furnace Change

My furnace was giving me problems lately and I wanted to change it as soon as possible. I found out about Mafico Air company from a friend of mine. What I really liked about the service was that they sent out technicians very quick considering that it’s winter and they changed the furnace in a matter of 2 days. The furnace has been working perfect ever since. They also called me back after a couple days of installation to checkup on the furnace. The service has been great and I really recommend Mafico Air.

Sevan in Aurora
Sevan in Aurora

New Home Furnace Installation

Kourosh responded in a very timely fashion. He gave a great price. The job was completed sooner then expected and done very professionally. Kourosh answered all our qustions and even gave us maintenance tips for our new furnace. We need a new air conditioner in the near future and will definitely return Mafico to do the job. Thanks Kourosh!!!!!!!

michelleflax
michelleflax

Great, timely service

Kourosh Mafi of Mafico was able to replace our humidifier on the same day I called. He arrived in time, quoted fairly and did a great, neat, and effective job. I will have him back for further work and recommend the company.

Thank you so much Michelle, We always try our best to keep our customers satisfied. Thank you for choosing Mafico Air

Kathy in Aurora
Kathy in Aurora

Furnace repair

Maficoa Air gave us a fair quote. Then did the job in a timely fashion. They were polite, quiet and cleaned up any mess. Most importantly they fixed the problem. They also spent time giving us maintenance tips for the future.

Thank you so much, we always try our best to keep our customers happy.

Boiler Exchange - Great service at great Cost

Best heating and cooling guys I have ever dealt with. Mafico Air quoted me a great price and replaced my old boiler with a new boiler/water heater and the job was done professionally without leaving a mess in my basement. I am really satisfied with the service especially with their following up calls and asking whether the boiler is working properly afterwards. Based on my previous experiences with technicians regarding my heating and cooling issues, by far I was most satisfied with Mafico air guys and I strongly recommend them for any heating and cooling services.

Thank you so much for trusting our company. We always try to provide the best service for our clients.

Ayman in Toronto
Ayman in Toronto

Furnace exchange

I requested a furnace exchange. I called the company, and I was dealt with politely. The price was very reasonable and was personally very satisfied with the creative job that was applied. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs to do anything with furnaces.

We appreciate your honesty and thank you for choosing us for your Heating and Cooling services. Our clients are the best and we give them the best services.

Max in Toronto
Max in Toronto

More than 100% satisfied!

I worked with Kourosh of Mafico Air Inc on 2 occasions, and in both instances he did an amazing job!

When I first bought this home, Kourosh came in to add an outside vent for our clothes dryer. He arrived right on time, and was extremely polite and professional. He worked quickly, drilled the vent hole through the concrete, and installed the vent cleanly and professionally. Then he went above and beyond. I had some water pooled on the floor of the furnace room, so I asked if he could take a look. He found the source of the leak and fixed it in a few minutes, free of charge. I was extremely impressed!

The next time I called Kourosh, was a bit of an emergency. During the holiday season, 2 days before my son's 2 year old birthday party, our furnace stopped working. I called Kourosh and he came over the next morning. He replaced the heat sensor and got our furnace up and running again. And then he stuck around while I went out to buy some new air filters, so that he could show me how to install them properly.

Every time I've dealt with Kourosh, its been great. He consistently went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. He was very knowledgeable, and open to giving advice and answering any questions I had. As a new home owner I'm extremely happy to have someone like that to call when things go wrong. I would not hesitate to reach out to Kourosh again!

Thanks for choosing us and I really appreciate your honesty. We always try to give the best service to our clients because a perfect service comes with perfect customer service.

Zara N in Georgina
Zara N in Georgina
1 review Georgina, ON

My old furnace

My tenant have had a problem with the old furnace system and I called so many companies to come and detrct the problem. Unfortuantely No company seemed ro be able to tell what the problem was untill I got to know Mafi company.
I had to tell that Kourosh, who is in charge of the management was really professional and on time. With his team, the furnace was fixed very fast and it has been working properly ever since.

We are really glad you are satisfied with our service. Thanks for choosing and recommending Mafico Air.

Hamid in Aurora
Hamid in Aurora

Installation

We are satisfied for its service they were specialists and on time . Their Suggestion for my house was useful . Price was fair for selling and installation. They are tidy too and did my job without any damage

Thank you for choosing our company. We are glad we could deliver such a good service and we always try our best to provide the best service for our clients.
Thanks for choosing Mafico Air

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Aurora?