General Contractors

Reviews for Bamberg Construction & Renovation

Rob
Rob

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

We really enjoyed working with Jezabel during our renovation project (flooring, kitchen and bathroom upgrades to our condo). She was always quick to reply to any questions or concerns we had during the reno. The project ended up looking great and we would definitely work with her again in the future. Highly recommend!

Thank you so much Rob! It was great working with you and we do hope to work again in the future!

af.studio41
af.studio41

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

Started as a complete kitchen and bathroom renovation. Was very impressed with the overall work and staff so decided to retain them for other work in the house, built closet and put new flooring
Very impressed overall

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you!

Q
Q

Full home renovation

They did almost whole home renovation and were very good in quality and service. I really appreciate there communication and quality.

Thank you so much Qahir! It was a pleasure working with you and I hope you are enjoying your new home!

sarabond in Toronto
sarabond in Toronto

Ceiling Drywall Repair

Bamberg was a great company to work with from requesting the services, to coordinating the date, to completing the work. The employee that came on site was professional, thorough, and extremely polite. He explained each step of what he was doing and why, and made me feel very comfortable that my house was in great hands!

They were true to their word on the quote, and their pricing was fixed on a per square footage with no surprises!

I really have not a single negative thing to say about their services, and I will definitely be using them again for my basement renovation and other house projects. Thanks to Jezabel and team!

Thank you Sara! It was a pleasure working with you!

Nut O.
Nut O.

Backsplash installation

I hired Bamberg Construction & Renovation to install backsplash tiles in my laundry room and couldn’t be happier with the work. They finished on time and on budget and the result looked great. I will definitely use their services again in the future.

Thank you so much for this review!

Paul C.
Paul C.
1 review Aurora, ON

Master Bedroom Transformation

I hired Bamberg C&R to transform an old closet space in our master bedroom into a modern suite. They were very professional throughout the project. My wife and me were very impressed by the vision they had to get the best use out of the space they were working with. The end result is very high quality and we are extremely happy with the way they transformed our master bedroom. We strongly recommend.

thank you so much for this review! it was a pleasure working with you

More about Bamberg Construction & Renovation

Bamberg Construction & Renovation proudly serves Richmond Hill, Markham and Vaughan. We are a highly trusted and top rated company with certified and qualified staff.
***
We are general contractors that oversees all aspects of a construction job and works on a variety of projects, such as a single-family home remodeling or erecting a commercial building.
***
Bamberg Construction & Renovation has been fulfilling the dreams of its customers in Toronto, Richmond Hill, Markham and Vaughan with well designed, hand crafted construction projects.
***
We are a full service company, including finished basement, waterproofing, wood framing, brick and roofing. We also offer services such as painting, drywall, tiling, hardwood, trim work and much more.
***
We make custom kitchens and bathrooms to fit within your budget.
***
We do water damage and drywall repair, door installations; interior and exterior trim work, and much more! Just get a list together and we will get it done.
***
We pride ourselves in executing building projects that demand extreme attention to detail using the highest grade of materials and coordinating with talented specialists to complement our team.
***
Our commitment to your project is demonstrated through the utilization of highly skilled Bamberg Construction & Renovation craftsmen with a project manager on-site every day of construction.