Carpet & Rug Retailers
London ON N5Z 2T5
Carpet & Rug Retailers
Nadalin Flooring Co. London Ltd.

Review for Nadalin Flooring Co. London Ltd.

Eleanor from London
Eleanor from London
3 reviews London, ON

Carpet installation

London
N5Z 2T5

This is one of those "too good to be true" stories which actually is true!!! I found Nadalin floorings through Kijiji and met Jerry. Jerry is excellent and has great response times and very good customer service. He was very realistic with me and did not try to up sell me on anything that I did not need. His knowledge about flooring was evident the first time I talked to him. He made me comfortable with my decisions and helped me get to a decision. The day of the installation the two installers who showed up were amazing. Very friendly and polite. They took off their shoes in my home and even cleaned up after themselves. I was so impressed by their customer service. I would highly recommend Nadalin Flooring Co. London Ltd for your flooring needs!

More about Nadalin Flooring Co. London Ltd.

SAVE YOUR MONEY! I have several thousand yards of Stain Master, Nylon and Olefin carpeting. I will carpet your Livingroom/ hall, bedroom or basement for as little as $389. Price includes, carpet, pad and installation (up to 25 sq. yards). Always FREE in home quotes. . . "we bring the ...
Looking for Carpet & Rug Retailers pros in London?