Genius Project

Reviews for Genius Project

i.elphick
i.elphick

Closet Installation

Opened up closet area. Installed closet organizer. Installed baseboard and casing in bedroom. Good workmanship.

thank you Ian, is hours pleasure try to make happy hours client.

pisegnaelena
pisegnaelena

Dry wall basement

Genius Project is a great company!! The owner and employees are very good! They drywalled my basement and did a great job. The price was right!! No hidden costs like some others. They are true to their word.

They know what they are doing. Very knowledgeable and clean.
Throughout the job they answered all my questions , cleaned up after themselves and that to me is a bonus!! Very professional.

thank you it is our pleasure try to made the best

Marie H. in Toronto
Marie H. in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

Written quote, knowledgeable workers. These guys made me feel comfortable with my decisions, even when I changed my mind twice. I love my bathroom. It feels like my private spa. Thank you Sauro and the whole team!

Thank you Marie, is our pleasure.

More about Genius Project

Genius Project is a full-service build firm specializing in the renovation of older homes. Genius Project strives to deliver GTA best home renovation experience with inspiring design and excellent craftsmanship that exceeds expectations. We renew homes and lives with concierge service and an on-time, on-budget guarantee. ***** Renewal offers a ...