Emerald Painting Service Inc.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M9B 5Z7
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Emerald Painting Service Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Emerald Painting Service Inc.

Sadi in Mississauga
Sadi in Mississauga

Door and porch post

Alex is very Good with his work everything looked very good at the end. Can’t wait to paint my interior walls now. Would definitely recommend him. The paint quality was very nice too

Thank you Said for taking your time to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you! We are glad you are satisfied with our workmanship and services. All the best to you! Regards, Emerald Painting Service INC

Ellen in Mississauga
Ellen in Mississauga

Front and garage doors & trim

Alex did a great job! He was quick to provide an estimate and quick to schedule the project time. He got the project done very efficiently. Would definitely recommend and will use his services again for interior painting. I am very happy with the work.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're glad that you're satisfied with our workmanship. We take pride in sharing our experience with you, as a home owner, to make sure we deliver exactly what you want so in the end you're completely satisfied.We really Appreciate you Tips$$$ also
All the Best to you and your family from Emerald Painting Service INC

1 review Pickering, ON

House paint

Amazing service! Alex was super friendly and he did outstanding job in 2 days. Highly recommended to everyone!

Thank you for writing this review. It was a pleasure working with you. I am glad you were satisfied with the work. All the best to you and your family! Regards, Emerald Painting Service INC

D
D

Painted my whole house

Alex, did an amazing job. Hardworking, and keeps to his word. Truly cares about what he is doing and how everything turns out. Advised in how to keep paint in good shape, and appropriate paint types to use, touched up for us when other contractors were messy.

Painted out whole house from scratch.

Thank you for writing this review. It was a pleasure working with you. I am glad you were satisfied with the work. All the best to you and your family! Regards,Emerald Painting Service INC

Alina in Toronto
Alina in Toronto

Great service & job!

I would recommend Emerald Painting Service in a heartbeat--Alex was very professional, gave me a great quote and completed the job very quickly and thoroughly. He transformed my apartment. You could tell he put great attention to detail in his work. He also fixed a massive hole in my door, and it looked so pristine. You'd never be able to tell that there was ever a hole there. Magic! The paint he used was high-quality too.

A pleasure to work with, I would recommend Emerald Painting Service to everyone.

Thank Alina you for writing this review. We appreciate that you were able to feel comfortable working with us and that our suggestions worked to your satisfaction. All the best to you! Regards, Emerald Painting Service INC.

GJP in Etobicoke
GJP in Etobicoke

First class Service

We had a small job involving a repair to the plaster and repainting one wall. The job was too small for several contractors to even show up at the house. Two contractors made appointments but never showed.
Not only did Alex visit the house at the appointed time but he also provided an acceptable quotation, bought the paint and did the job exactly as he promised. Work quality and cleanup after was perfect
This is a small business providing a really worthwhile service. A most congenial gentleman who is proud of his work and loves what he does.
I wish I had discovered him earlier. I am having him back next month for a larger job.

Thank you G&P for taking your time to write this review. It's good to know that our suggestion input has delivered to your satisfaction. All the best to you. Emerald Painting Service INC

Beth in Burlington
Beth in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Fantastic!!

Alex did a fantastic job painting my master bedroom. He contacted me right away, quoted the job through the pictures I sent him and arrived the very next day. He then proceeded to complete the work in a total of 3 hours!! I couldn’t believe how quickly he got the job done. I would definitely recommend him and will contact him again for any future painting jobs.

Thank you Beth for sharing your experience with us. I am glad that our services and workmanship was to your satisfaction as we strive to make sure that you and any homeowner is completely satisfied with our work. All the best to you! Emerald Painting Service INC

chris012020
chris012020

Condo Painting

I was very happy with the painting of my new condo. I really appreciate the excellent quality of the work and the helpful and knowledgable opinion on paint choice and everything else.
Also, the whole process was quite smooth and efficient and done much faster than expected. Very highly recommended!

Thank you Chris for taking your time to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you. We are glad that everything worked out perfect with the colour choices. It was important to us to make sure that you were satisfied with the colour choice. We appreciate your hospitality and we thank you for noticing our professionalism while working there. All the best to you! Regards, Emerald Painting Service INC

Angela in Toronto
Angela in Toronto

Paint Whisperer

When I wanted to improve my humble home with a fresh coat of paint, I didn’t know where to turn. It didn’t help that most of the contractors I found were utterly inadequate.

The first blew my mind by committing a time-wasting rookie error right off the bat: taping over the whole window, dishwasher, and cupboard instead of just masking the edges. Their work was so bad that the company offered to repaint my entire house for free out of sheer embarrassment.

The next painter took three days to finish three TINY bedrooms, brought their significant other along as a “helper,” and said they couldn’t give me an accurate estimate because they were stressed from cleaning brushes all night. Maybe they shouldn’t have picked painting as a profession!

Calling Alex at Emerald Painting Services put my worries to rest. Getting started was as simple as texting him photos of the areas I wanted to have painted. He quickly replied with a quote and said he could get started at 8 a.m. the following day — a Saturday, no less!

When the big day came, Alex arrived on time and knocked out all the prep work, including sanding and treating the plaster, like a real expert. Then, he painted the whole living room, dining room, ceiling, stairs, and baseboards before wrapping up at 4:30 p.m. the same day!

Watching Alex in action was amazing. He’s obviously skilled and knowledgeable about planning projects, prepping surfaces, and applying materials for a perfect finish. Considering the fantastic results he produced, I don’t think I’ll need touch-ups for a long while, but I know exactly who I’ll call when the time comes.

Thank you, Alex!

Thank you Angela for sharing your thoughts of our company. I personally am glad that you are satisfied with our services.
We look forward working with you in your future project.
Thank you and all the best for you and your wonderful family

Timmelingas
Timmelingas

Whole house painted

I asked Alex over to provide me with a quote to paint my entire house. The quote he provided was not only the cheapest but he guaranteed it would be finished in a faster time than anyone else could offer. I also asked him to complete a couple other minor things before he started painting and Alex agreed to it with no extra cost. On the last day he told me he had to go and get some more paint which I thought would be added to my price, but he made sure not to charge me more than the price we agreed upon.

I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends and I also have asked for cards so I can hand them out. I will be personally asking him to do more work in the future.

Thank you for taking your time to write this review. It was a great pleasure working with you and we are happy that you are satisfied with the outcome. All the best to you and your family. Regards, Emerald Painting Service INC

More about Emerald Painting Service Inc.

If you are looking for a professional painter to refresh your home, apartment, office or warehouse at affordable prices; then look no further. I'm a painter with 10 years experience in interior and exterior painting. Walls, baseboard, frames, doors and windows. I'll fix small walls and trim holes and cracks.
No job too big or small.

-ESTIMATES AND ADVICE ARE FREE. We service All GTA: Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton.
-Call ALEX today 647-571-8625 or text