Cleaning In Action Windows & More Inc.

House Cleaning Exteriors
Calgary AB T2K 5E6
Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Cleaning In Action Windows & More Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Cleaning In Action Windows & More Inc.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Gutter cleaning

I texted Rick for a quote for a gutter cleaning and his response was timely. He was happy to schedule a viewing to offer a quote and he came prepared to do the work. We ran into a complication on the job (no water hook up at my property) and he was able to improvise so I could have clear gutters! He stands by his work and offers to come back if his customer isn’t happy. I would hire Rick again for sure!

He has valid WCB and liability insurance. This is a quality of a professional.

Thank you Stephanie we appreciate the great review. if ever any issues just let us know. take care!!

Chantelle in Calgary
Chantelle in Calgary

House & Window Cleaning

The team was very friendly, professional and punctual. They did an awesome job, and my house is sparkling now. The affordable pricing makes it possible to do this every year. Thank you!

Thank you for the great review!! we are glad our pricing works for you. if you ever need anything else let us know .

Luara
Luara

Power/pressure wash exterior of house and interior/exterior windows

I don’t have enough good words to say about Rick and his company. I contacted them with an urgent request to get our home power washed and all of our windows (interior/exterior) cleaner. I had a quote within hours, and even though I was out of the province we easily coordinated a time and date. My realtor went to view the finished product and was so impressed he will be recommending them to other clients in the future. My only regret is we didn’t find them sooner!

Thank you for the great review. We are glad everything turned out great. if you ever need anything just let us know.

Rob
Rob

Carpet Cleaning

Excellent same day service for 1 bedroom Capet cleaning. Arrive within 3 hours of calling and complete the cleaning within an hour. Would recommend their services to others.

Thank you Rob for the positive feedback. We are glad you are happy with the services we provided. If you ever need anything just let us know.

zipterban12
zipterban12

Christmas Lights installation

Punctual service as per my instructions. He called me twice to confirm everything before he did the actual work. He also called me after to tell me exactly what he did.

thank you for your great review anything you need just let us know.

S.mynott
S.mynott

Living room

Rick and Jen where friendly and did a amazing job, thanks again for fitting us in your busy schedule

thank you very much Sam for the great review we are glad you are happy with our services.

hyndmanpatricia
hyndmanpatricia

Window washing

They answed phone right away and were
here 2 days later. Very efficient, quick and well priced. Competitive. They use very good products and they offer many services that I will utilize.

thank you for the great review we look forward to seeing you again. we are glad you are happy with our services.

tammiegood
tammiegood

Window cleaning

Very efficient and professional. Our windows look fantastic. I would highly recommend this company for cleaning windows.

thank you Tammie we are glad you are happy with our services and we appreciate the great review

Cathy
Cathy

Window cleaning and carpet cleaning

Great service; on time, great job, overall great work for a reasonable price. Would definitely hire them again

Cathy it was nice to meet you and thank you for the great review we appreciate it. We are glad you were happy with the work we compleated. Good luck with selling your house.
ps. Pass our # to the buyers lol.

More about Cleaning In Action Windows & More Inc.

We offer our services in Calgary and surrounding areas. Window washing - gutter cleaning - pressure washing - carpet cleaning - commercial high level dusting (pipes, h-vac, lights, ledges, fans) etc. we are licensed, registered, insured and covered under Wcb. if you would like a free estimate call or text 403-796-2728