Cleaning In Action Windows & More Inc.

House Cleaning Exteriors
Calgary AB T2K 5E6
House Cleaning Exteriors
Cleaning In Action Windows & More Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Cleaning In Action Windows & More Inc.

Rob
Rob

Carpet Cleaning

Excellent same day service for 1 bedroom Capet cleaning. Arrive within 3 hours of calling and complete the cleaning within an hour. Would recommend their services to others.

Thank you Rob for the positive feedback. We are glad you are happy with the services we provided. If you ever need anything just let us know.

zipterban12
zipterban12

Christmas Lights installation

Punctual service as per my instructions. He called me twice to confirm everything before he did the actual work. He also called me after to tell me exactly what he did.

thank you for your great review anything you need just let us know.

S.mynott
S.mynott

Living room

Rick and Jen where friendly and did a amazing job, thanks again for fitting us in your busy schedule

thank you very much Sam for the great review we are glad you are happy with our services.

hyndmanpatricia
hyndmanpatricia

Window washing

They answed phone right away and were
here 2 days later. Very efficient, quick and well priced. Competitive. They use very good products and they offer many services that I will utilize.

thank you for the great review we look forward to seeing you again. we are glad you are happy with our services.

tammiegood
tammiegood

Window cleaning

Very efficient and professional. Our windows look fantastic. I would highly recommend this company for cleaning windows.

thank you Tammie we are glad you are happy with our services and we appreciate the great review

Cathy
Cathy

Window cleaning and carpet cleaning

Great service; on time, great job, overall great work for a reasonable price. Would definitely hire them again

Cathy it was nice to meet you and thank you for the great review we appreciate it. We are glad you were happy with the work we compleated. Good luck with selling your house.
ps. Pass our # to the buyers lol.

julie t.
julie t.

Inside and outside windows

Rick and Jenn are very friendly,polite and very professional. I have been using them since I moved to Calgary 2 years ago. They put up our Christmas lights , Wash our windows and I am now having them come clean my carpets. I would highly recommend them! 5 star!!!!!

Thank you Julie for the kind words. It has been a pleasure working for you and Ric over the years. We are very grateful you guys are happy with our service and (keep having us come back). Anything we can do to help out let us know.

AuntieD in Calgary
AuntieD in Calgary

Exterior & Interior window cleans

Cleaning in Action: answered my call on the 1st ring, Booking was fast and easy, polite, on time, answered all my questions and offered maintenance tips, did an amazing job on interior and exterior windows, put everything back where it belonged, off they went!
I will tell everyone about Rickey and Jen they were absolutely wonderful! We are tentatively booked for our rug cleaning in the fall, and our Spring clean for our windows! Wonderful Service!

Thank you for the great review. We do our best to make sure everyone is happy with our services. It was a pleasure doing business with you and look forward to the next time take care.

Brian V.
Brian V.

Window cleaning services

Excellent job, met our expectations and were nice people to deal with. Wouldn't hesitate to call on them again.

thanks Brian for the review we are glad you are happy. and it was a pleasure meeting you. and now you can see out your windows. if you ever need anything let us know.

ahmadomar
ahmadomar

Window cleaning

They did an amazing job!! Very friendly and will recommend to my friends and family!!

thank you Ahmad it was a pleasure meeting you. If you need anything else feel free to let us know

More about Cleaning In Action Windows & More Inc.

We offer our services in Calgary and surrounding areas. Window washing - gutter cleaning - pressure washing - carpet cleaning - commercial high level dusting (pipes, h-vac, lights, ledges, fans) etc. we are licensed, registered, insured and covered under Wcb. if you would like a free estimate call or text 403-796-2728