Cleaning In Action Windows & More Inc.

House Cleaning Exteriors
Calgary AB T2K 5E6
House Cleaning Exteriors
Cleaning In Action Windows & More Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Cleaning In Action Windows & More Inc.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Window washing

Very satisfied with Rick and his crew of window washers. They did a quality job in a very short time. Rick’s pricing is straightforward and he and his family run a local business. I will definitely call on them again.

Wow , thanks for the great review. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Maria in Calgary
Maria in Calgary

best choice

Rick is very prompt, trustful and accommodating in his busy schedule.Easy to contact him. Price is fair and the work is very well done.
I will definitely save his contact number for my next windows cleaning.

Thank you very much for the great review. We appreciate it.

Sharon
Sharon

Window Cleaning

Fast, efficient, and friendly service. They were able to remove my screens from outside, and one staff came inside to clean two windows. A mask, and shoe covers were worn, which I appreciated. I will definitely call on them again. I am very happy with their service.

Wow thank you Sharon for the great review, we are so glad you were happy with our services. If you need anything please give us a call.

Window Cleaning

Very satisfied with the work that was done today. Hope to use them again in the future.

thank you for the great review. Just reach out if you ever need anything. take care and be safe

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Window cleaning

First class job was done by Cleaning in Action. Arrived on time and did a perfect job.

Thank you for the kind review. we are glad you are happy with the services. if you need anything else just let us know.

Window Cleaning

The work was done by friendly, efficient people. I will use them again and recommend their service to my neighbours.

Thank you for the great review. we look forward to seeing you again. take care and be safe.

Window cleaning

Cleaning in Action was referred to me by a friend for window cleaning. They were professional, honest, and a great price! Very happy with the result, highly recommend!

Wow thank you for the great review, we enjoyed working with you.

Nona in North York
Nona in North York

Windows and gutters cleaning

Excellent reliable service. Left the yard clean and the windows spotless! Best price in town would highly recommend!

we appreciate the great feed back. if you need anything else do not hesitate to reach out. Take care and be safe.

Exterior Window Cleaning

Rick and his crew were punctual, courteous and did an amazing job on all my exterior windows as well as the 3 screen doors. I have had my exterior windows professionally cleaned for the past 15 years by approximately 6 different companies, and this was by far the best job. Also, Rick was the only one who knew how to remove the top sliding window on the screen doors allowing the windows and screens to be properly cleaned on all 3 sides. I will be using Cleaning In Action windows & more Inc. again in the future.
Patsy

Thank you Patsy for the amazing review. it's awesome hearing this kind of feed back. We are glad you are happy with our services. reach out next rime you need them done. Take care and be safe.

Window cleaning

Very professional and super friendly people. Great communication and work. Have had them come the last two years to do interior and exterior window clean in Spring. They are efficient and do an amazing job! Will 100% book again.

Thank you for the great review, we can't wait to work with you again.

More about Cleaning In Action Windows & More Inc.

At Cleaning in action windows & more inc.
Our services include:
- Window cleaning
- Gutter cleaning
- Pressure washing
- Carpet cleaning
- High level Dusting
- Christmas light installation and removal
- Cleaning services Move in/move out, Commercial, Post construction
We offer our services in Calgary and surrounding areas.
We are licensed, registered, insured and covered by workers compensation.
We show our work on our Instagram page cleaning_in_action
For a free estimate call or text 403-796-2728 or email info@cleaninginaction.ca