Cleaning In Action Windows & More Inc.

House Cleaning Exteriors
Calgary AB T2K 5E6
House Cleaning Exteriors
Cleaning In Action Windows & More Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Cleaning In Action Windows & More Inc.

Deanna M.
Deanna M.

Windows and Eaves

Rick & his family team offer excellent service. They assessed our eave troughs only to state they were quite clean so they flushed out the downspouts to ensure there were no blockages. They also cleaned the exterior windows on both levels & patio deck on both sides. They arrived on time & were very professional & courteous. We would highly recommend this company as they are hard working, honest & take pride in their work. Five Stars!!!

Wow thank you for the awesome review, we loved working with you on your beautiful home. If you need anything please don't hesitate to call.

Brent from Calgary
Brent from Calgary

Super job cleaning windows and gutters

I originally chose Cleaning in Action Windows & More because I needed my rain gutters cleaned and my large windows cleaned. Rick and crew proved to be excellent at both aspects of my project, and it was very nice to have both jobs done in one visit. They showed up promptly. They did their work quickly, thoroughly and paid attention to several important details. And their fee was very reasonable. I expect to use them again in the future because they can tackle quite a variety of cleaning needs.

Thank you Brent, we are glad you are happy with our services. we try very hard to provide the best service possible. and we apreciate the great review. please call if you need anything else.
take care and be safe.

Anne in Toronto
Anne in Toronto

Great service and excellent work

The cleaning and service was excellent. The lady came in with foot coverings and wearing a mask. I was amazed that the company followed the Covid-19 protocol. I would definitely use this company again next year for windows and power cleaning. Their price was reasonable. Thank you for your hard work!

Wow thank you for the great review, if you need anything please call.

Sherry from Calgary
Sherry from Calgary

Excellent work

I have used this company before to have my windows cleaned and I was very impressed. This time they did the windows and I had my carpet cleaned. They are very friendly, efficient and professional. The cost is very reasonable. I will continue to use them every year and also refer them.

Thank you Sherry for the great review. It is always a pleasure coming to see you. We are glad you are happy with our services. If you ever need anything please reach out. Take Care and be safe.

Gutter Cleaning

Great job, done quickly and efficiently. Fixed a jammed downspout. Cleaned gutters on the whole house and the garage very well. Would definitely use them again!

Thank you, we are glad everything turned out good. take care and be safe.

Dolly in Toronto
Dolly in Toronto

Window Cleaning

I booked Rick & the crew to clean my windows inside and out. They arrived early, were very professional and did an excellent job. I will definitely use them again and strongly recommend to friends.

Dolly (Calgary)

Thank you Dolly, we appreciate the great review. We are glad you are happy with our services. Take care and be safe.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Clean windows inside and out

Cleaning in Action arrived earlier that scheduled and were efficient and tidy. Polite and well prepared...

Thank you for the great review. If you need anything please let us know.

Window cleaning exterior

Rick and his team did an amazing job on our exterior windows. They were quick to reply, reliable and very accommodating. Would absolutely recommend them!

Wow thank you for the great review, we loved working on ur home. If u need anything please call.

Diagnosed gutter issues

I thought my gutters were clogged so had them over to check and clean. They checked all the gutters and no clog but they did diagnose the problems so now I can have the roofers (this is a new home) come back and fix the issue. Very helpful. Very professional.

Wow thanks for the great review, we loved working on ur beautiful home. If you need anything please let us know.

deb in Prince George
deb in Prince George
0 reviews Prince George, BC

Window Cleaning

I was impressed with the work that Rick and Jen did on an Estate property. The windows were extremely dirty. The windows were sparkling and it didn’t even look like I was looking through a pane. They cleaned the sills and ledges as well. You can pay extra for the tracks to be cleaned as well. They work efficiently and job was completed in 1 to 1 1/2 hrs. I will definitely hire them again and I will recommend them to my friends and family. I asked them to leave me some business cards to pass on to others! Excellent work!

Wow thank you for the great review. We enjoyed working with you too! If you need anything please let us know. Have a great weekend and stay safe.

More about Cleaning In Action Windows & More Inc.

At Cleaning in action windows & more inc.
Our services include:
- Window cleaning
- Gutter cleaning
- Pressure washing
- Carpet cleaning
- High level Dusting
- Christmas light installation and removal
- Cleaning services Move in/move out, Commercial, Post construction
We offer our services in Calgary and surrounding areas.
We are licensed, registered, insured and covered by workers compensation.
We show our work on our Instagram page cleaning_in_action
For a free estimate call or text 403-796-2728 or email info@cleaninginaction.ca