Cleaning In Action Windows & More Inc.

House Cleaning Exteriors
Calgary AB T2K 5E6
House Cleaning Exteriors
Cleaning In Action Windows & More Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Cleaning In Action Windows & More Inc.

Cameron
Cameron

Great Pressure Washing Service

Great pressure washing service. I had my house, deck and front walkway all washed and it looks like it's brand new. Great communication and would definitely use their service again

Thank you Cameron for the great review. it makes a huge difference having it all cleaned up.

kimhud
kimhud

Window cleaning

Amazing job - we have already booked them for a fall visit.
I highly recommend them!

Thank you Kim for the great review, we are glad you are happy with our services.

nimcintosh
nimcintosh
1 review Okotoks, AB

Window washing

Cleaning In Action did a terrific job for us. We’ve now had them clean our windows inside and out for two years, and are extremely pleased with their work. They are quick but thorough. They were careful with furniture and personal items inside and flower beds outside, which was greatly appreciated.

I’ve recommended them to family and neighbours as so pleased. Their work is excellent service for their fee charged. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for the awesome review, We pride our self's on attention to detail and respect people's items and properties. we look forward to many years to come.

Aaron
Aaron

Eaves cleaning

Came when they said and did work efficiently cleaning the debris from the house eavestroughs

Thank you Aaron it has been a pleasure working with you over the years.

Private User reviews Okotoks, AB

Window cleaning

The community that I live in has Cleaning in Action clean windows, power wash homes and cleans gutters, Everyone including myself are so happy with the work and ethics of this company Will use them always. S. Evans

Thank you for the great review, We are glad you approve of our services. If you ever need anything let us know

Graham C.
Graham C.

Exterior House/Window Cleaning and Gutters

Rick and his crew did a great job for a reasonable price. I was very happy with the work.

Thank you Graham for the great review. We strive to provide great service to everyone. If you ever need anything let us know.

Kyle Goudie - Century 21 Bamber
Kyle Goudie - Century 21 Bamber

Exterior Preasure wash and interior/exterior window cleaning

Rick was very prompt to reply back to my service request. He recommended appropriate services and quoted me the exact cost of the job with no surprises on the day of service! Excellent communication and quality of service provided. Thank you.

thank you Kyle for the great review. we are glad you are happy with our services. if you ever need anything let us know.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Gutter cleaning

I texted Rick for a quote for a gutter cleaning and his response was timely. He was happy to schedule a viewing to offer a quote and he came prepared to do the work. We ran into a complication on the job (no water hook up at my property) and he was able to improvise so I could have clear gutters! He stands by his work and offers to come back if his customer isn’t happy. I would hire Rick again for sure!

He has valid WCB and liability insurance. This is a quality of a professional.

Thank you Stephanie we appreciate the great review. if ever any issues just let us know. take care!!

Chantelle in Calgary
Chantelle in Calgary

House & Window Cleaning

The team was very friendly, professional and punctual. They did an awesome job, and my house is sparkling now. The affordable pricing makes it possible to do this every year. Thank you!

Thank you for the great review!! we are glad our pricing works for you. if you ever need anything else let us know .

Luara
Luara

Power/pressure wash exterior of house and interior/exterior windows

I don’t have enough good words to say about Rick and his company. I contacted them with an urgent request to get our home power washed and all of our windows (interior/exterior) cleaner. I had a quote within hours, and even though I was out of the province we easily coordinated a time and date. My realtor went to view the finished product and was so impressed he will be recommending them to other clients in the future. My only regret is we didn’t find them sooner!

Thank you for the great review. We are glad everything turned out great. if you ever need anything just let us know.

More about Cleaning In Action Windows & More Inc.

We offer our services in Calgary and surrounding areas. Window washing - gutter cleaning - pressure washing - carpet cleaning - commercial high level dusting (pipes, h-vac, lights, ledges, fans) etc. we are licensed, registered, insured and covered under Wcb. if you would like a free estimate call or text 403-796-2728