MJK Electric Inc

Review for MJK Electric Inc

squashembugz in Bradford
squashembugz in Bradford
19 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Amazing Company! Quality Workmanship.

I have been using Mike from MJK Electric Inc for almost 10 years now and he's done work in all my houses. Most currently he's done over 30 separate electrical projects in our current home. Everything from a complete basement reno, to pot lights, ceiling fans, landscape lights in our front and back yard, security camera mounting, fishing of cables thru our attic and everything in-between. Whenever we have an electrical project its a nobrainer for us, MJK Everytime! I have already recommend Mike to more friends, and neighbours then I can even remember over the last 10 years. Thanks for all the great work you do for our homes Mike.