Nawks Home Technical Services Inc

Appliance Repair
Nawks Home Technical Services Inc

Reviews for Nawks Home Technical Services Inc

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Excellent, Reliable & Trustworthy!

I’ve been using this company for the last 5 years to replace old washing machines and repair them too. They have repeatedly provided excellent customer service.
David has worked with me remotely and made my experience so smooth and easy without any issues.
He is reliable and trustworthy giving good sound advice and followed through even for after sales service.
He was timely and responsive.
Absolutely great experience!
Thank you David!

Washing machine repair

Dave was efficient, diagnosing the problem from my texted explanation, clearly stating what steps I should take.
He followed up and was able to guide me to fix the problem.
Fantastic service.

Steen in Toronto
Steen in Toronto

Installation of Gast Stove and Range Hood

David was extremely responsive to phone calls and questions, and was prompt, professional and clearly experienced in providing the service, which was to replace a very old range hood and gas stove with newer models (purchased separately). I would highly recommend his business.

antoinette in Pickering
antoinette in Pickering
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Purchase of Washer

David was a very prompt and reliable person to deal with - I bought the washer and it was delivered on time, installed and tested to our satisfaction.

Price was reasonable

I will keep him in mind for any further purchase or repair for home appliances.

Highly recommended to people who need to buy or repair home appliances.

Thank you David for your wonderful services.

skarellas in Aurora
skarellas in Aurora
9 reviews Aurora, ON

Dishwasher Replacement

David was very responsive and answered all the questions I had about a replacement dishwasher for my rental property. He was upfront with the costs and provided a fair price for the work. He arrived on time as scheduled and completed the work in a professional manner. He also provided a 1 year parts and labour warranty certificate upon completion. I would definitely call him again any appliance needs.

John in East York
John in East York

Highly recommended!

David just recently repaired our Kenmore Elite dishwasher, which wasn't cleaning well. Great experience! David is a pleasure to deal with, has a lot of integrity, and is very skilled in his work. First of all, he arrives when he says he will and doesn't keep you waiting. In our case, he had to take the machine into his shop, but it was back within a couple of days. It's now working really well again, and I'm delighted we found David. I found his rates quite reasonable, and we've probably saved ourselves $300 or more on a new machine. In our throw-away society, it's nice to get new life from an old dishwasher that's served us well. I also found David to be a very interesting person to talk with. He happens to be a cellist with the Hart House Orchestra, and has had an interesting career. Highly recommended!

Frank in Las Vegas
Frank in Las Vegas
1 review Blainville,

Clothes dryer

I needed a dryer and David came.through
with a Kenmore 700 series unit.
Reconditioned top to bottom. Very quiet
and large capacity. David and his team
are honest, efficient , knowledgeable and
fair. Great prices and honest repair charges.
I highly recommend Nawks Home Technical Services.
Frank in Richmond Hill.

Louie in Hamilton
Louie in Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

washer fixed

The washer was fixed for the quoted price. The repair guys were friendly and professional. They were on time; and it was fixed in less than 1 hour. They offered me a 1 year warranty on parts and labour. Thank you.

LM in Richmond Hill
LM in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent Service and Advice!

My dryer stopped producing heat and I immediately contacted David gave him my dryer information to see if this issue was something that was worth fixing. He promptly sent one of his highly trained technicians to see if anything could be done. The technician quickly assessed the issue and expertly fixed the dryer and it works better than ever.
David also provided expert advice and guidance in my most recent purchase of a used washer and dryer for my rental unit.
David's service was prompt, reliable, and affordable.