Janicarp Ventures Inc

L W
L W
2 reviews Olds, AB

Excellent Cleaning Service

We have used JaniCarp for some time now.
They are always courteous, efficient and thorough with their cleaning jobs!
Marva is a pure joy to work with and we are continually impressed with their workmanship.
Looking forward to a long lasting relationship with them!

Hello and thank you for your kind words. we appreciate your business and hope that we will maintain a long lasting relationship with you.
Thank you from all of us at Janicarp ventures Inc.

Terry H from Calgary
Terry H from Calgary

Trustworthy, professional, reliable

I needed a moveout clean of a big house. I dealt with Marva on the phone. She is fab! We agreed a fixed price and they honoured that price. The cleaners Rupert and Catherine were great- they really care and they seemed 100% honest and trustworthy. I had such a great experience with them that I will use them every time from now on and will recommend them to everyone.

Thanks Terry it was a pleasure working for you. we are happy that our services was of great satisfaction to you.
Thanks for your business from all of us at Janicarp Ventures Inc.

lamillis
lamillis

Car detailing

Janicarp detailed my car after a long, dirty winter.....what a joy to get into the beautifully sparkling car when they were done. They are lovely polite, respectful people who did a fabulous job. I will be happy to refer others to them for any further job.

Hello Lamillis,
Thanks for your review. We are happy that you were satisfied with the service that you received from us. We appreciate your business. Thanks again.

debbiedy24
debbiedy24

Car detailing

They were on time and very professional! My car looks and smells like new! I will use them again

Hello Deb,
Thank you for the review. We are very happy that we at Janicarp were able to deliver a satisfactory service to you. We appreciate your business and look forward in serving you again in the near future.

Charles in Calgary
Charles in Calgary

Carpet revived!

They showed up at my door on time and revived my carpet within some few minutes. I returned from work to see my carpet looking brand new. Thank you Janicarp! You guys rock. One of the best carpet cleaning companies I have ever experienced.

Thanks Charles for the review. we are very happy that our services was of great satisfaction to you. cheers from Janicarp Ventures Inc.

dadyelad
dadyelad

Car detailing

They came to my home on time and were very professional. The way they did the job shows great experience. They took time to do an excellent job. My car looks like brand new after completion and I'm so impressed with the job. Thank you, thumbs up Janicarp.

Thanks Elad for your review we are happy that you were satisfied with service that was offered to you. Thanks again for your business.

hopealive
hopealive

Floor and carpet Cleaning

Wash floors and carpet was all done well. It is quite impressive. The workers were diligent

we at Janicarp Ventures Inc are very thankful for your review. we are happy that you were satisfied with the services that was offered to you. Thanks again for your bisiness.

Rae
Rae

Carpet cleaning

Excellent job!
The device man was very polite and professional.
We could not be more pleased.

Thank you Rae for your review. we are happy that our service was to your satisfactory. Thanks again.

Thora
Thora

Carpets

a very detailed cleaning left my carpet literally new.. I never experienced such thorough cleaning before!

The staff Janicarp Ventures Inc are very happy to have provided you with a service that was of satisfactory to you. Thanks for your review.

More about Janicarp Ventures Inc

Every business has a beginning, and this is where JANICARP's story started. People want to live in a clean healthy environment and after so many years of offering expert services in the cleaning industry, JANICARP  was born to continue offering such quality of cleaning services to it's clients and industry. Our trained technicians use the most environmental friendly chemicals and state of the art equipment to deep clean your treasured carpets, homes, RVs, etc. Clean indoor air quality is our passion and it is the drive behind the expertise we bring to our job. We have a vision to be among the top 5 cleaning companies in Alberta in the next two years! Give us a call now for free estimates and consultations