14 Bel Canto Cres Richmond Hill ON L4E 4G6

Reviews for Alpha Appliance Services

Lorne in Toronto
Lorne in Toronto

Dishwasher install

We got prompt service and friendly tech. Happy with install and the price.

Hello Lorne.I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself. Our goal and vision is exceed expectation to every single customer!Thank you again for your support.

Happy
Happy

Samsung Dishwasher- Alpha Appliance to the Rescue!

Alen is a true professional. He showed up in safety gear and maintained good distance while diagnosing and relating the problem.
What really impressed me was that he didn't take what he saw at face value -busted water line.....but dug further. He could've easily charged me to replace the part -only to call him back. His experience after further evaluation resulted in confirming that my dishwasher wasn't worth fixing and best just to replace. He even suggested a brand he trusts! Now I trust Alen and Alpha Appliance. Thanks for providing honest and upfront service.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was nice meeting you.
We always care about our clients satisfactions. Our business continues to grow due to the loyalty and referrals from many of our satisfied customers, like you.Thank you again for your support. Have a amazing day

L in Toronto
L in Toronto

Washer Repair/Check

Washer smelled like burning on a weekend. Alpha Appliances was the only company in the Homestars Best of 2020 list to pick up my call. They sent a technician the next day who determined that I don't need to replace any parts + gave me tips on washer care (common issue in condos).

Very satisfied with the service. Will contact them again if I need any maintenance or repair done.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Our goal and vision is exceed expectation to every single customer! we really appreciate for your support.

Nisha from Markham
Nisha from Markham

Repaired washer

When a washer breaks down on a Sunday and you have tons of kids laundry to wash, you have no choice but to call around the best of Homestays list and hope that a kind and competent repair person responds soon enough to make the trek at very short notice.

That is what happened in this case. Not only was he kind enough to answer the phone he promptly gave a very reasonable time frame the same day when he would come in to fix it.

He stated his costs up front so they were no big surprises and most importantly when he came as scheduled, he asked the right questions, deduced the problem and made the fix all within the hour!

I truly appreciate his professionalism, knowledge, quick response to the original call and the speed with which he showed up that SAME day, the way in which he let me know what the problem and how he explained I should use the machine from now on to prevent this from happening again.

It was a very very satisfactory interaction and I will be sure to reach out to Alpha appliance should we have any other
issues.

Thank you again!

Thank you so much for saving my day and my week!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review, Nisha. It is great to hear that we were able to repair your washer quickly and efficiently. We always strive to provide the best and quickest possible service.I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself.

Ang
Ang

Fixing of sub zero door and wolf microwave door

I have used homestars for years but this is this first review as I was extremely impressed with the level of service provided by Allen. Prompt, courteous and very reasonably priced. I highly recommend. Excellent service!

Hello Ang. Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It is great to hear that we were able to repair your Fridge and microwave quickly and efficiently. We always strive to provide the best and quickest possible service.I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself.

Bea H.
Bea H.

Washer Repair

Super-professional and then some.
Alan worked for weeks to source an elusive part and came back as soon as he found it to install.
I would recommend Alpha to everyone I know!

Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure for us to assist you with your washer. Anytime you need help with your appliances you can count on our help.
Have a wonderful day

ashearstone
ashearstone
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Washing Machine Repair

Issue with my washer. Allen was extremely prompt and had great follow-up. He made great recommendations but in the end, it was not worth it to put anymore money into the machine. He is highly dependable and a very honest repair man. I definitely recommend him.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was nice meeting you.I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself.
Happy New Year

Tom R.
Tom R.
1 review Newmarket, ON

Range installation

Allan was extremely efficient, took great care to treat the appliance properly and was very polite and helpful. I would welcome him back to help with any appliance repair we need. Highly recommend.

Thank you Tom for your kind review. It was a pleasure for us to assist you with your stove. Anytime you need help with your appliances you can count on our help.Thank you again for your support.
Have a amazing day

Redamira
Redamira

Fridge and stove repair

I have been using Alan for all appliance repairs for about 3 yrs.
He is honest, reliable and very punctual!
He responds very quickly to texts and makes every attempt to provide service as quickly as possible.
I highly recommend him!

Hi Redamira. Thank you very much for your kind words. Fixing appliances is our specialty and passion. Our goal and vision is exceed expectation to every single customer! I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself Thank you again for your support

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fridge Shelf

This company was exceptional in that they immediately set about to find this part for my fridge, ran into difficulties finding it, persisted and found it, then arrived to install it just as soon as they could – on a Sunday! They charged only for the part in spite of all the extra work for them. Also, they were unfailingly serviceful and polite. I am so thankful I found Alpha Appliance, and will for sure return to them anytime I need any appliances attended to.

Thank you for making time to give us such a glowing review. It was a pleasure for us to assist you with your fridge. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you again for your support.

More about Alpha Appliance Services

ALPHA APPLIANCE SERVICES /Canadian-Certified expert, Best price
Superior Service, Fast and Reliable, One Call Does it All!!

We are a trusted, well-known appliance company. Our Mission is to provide alpha quality service in the market while achieving the highest customer satisfaction.

Why choose us?

- Certification: We have Canadian-Certified staff on board with years of experience in appliance repair and maintenance services.
- Warranty: Alpha Appliance Services believes in quality work; therefore it provides up to 3 months warranty for labour cost and 12 months on parts for any repair.
- 7 Day Available Service: We are open 7 days a week in order to best serve the urgency of our valued clients.
- Affordable Prices: Our technicians provide an estimate prior to the repair, therefore there would be no hidden fees at the end.

We take pride in our work and understand that the appliance repair is not the only thing that matters to our customers, it is also the respect and safety for their house as well. We only allow certified, professional and experienced technician to enter your household. Our service is of the best quality, in the shortest time, and with affordable rates.

We fix and install:
Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Ovens, Ranges, Stoves and Cooktops, and more…

Service area:
Toronto, Richmond Hill, North York, Thornhill, Markham, Vaughan, Scarborough, Aurora, Newmarket, Mississauga, Brampton, and more.

Call ALAN to discuss what is possible.