Aba Construction

General Contractors
Hamilton ON L8E 3G9
HomeStars  >  Masonry & Bricklaying in Burlington  >  Aba Construction   >  Exterior Wall Rebuild, driveway expansion, cement
dgruda
dgruda
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Exterior Wall Rebuild, driveway expansion, cement

Aba Construction
905-531-0677
Hamilton
L8E 3G9

My exterior wall connecting my stairs to my house was slanting towards my house due to excess freezing during the winters. The bulk of the work required ABA to rebuild the wall. I also to have the floor beside the wall changed from interlocking bricks to cement (due to the fact that the stones were heaving in such a way that water was hitting the wall). I also paid to have my driveway expanded.

Mario was an absolute pleasure. He answered all my questions. He kept me up to date as timelines changed (due to unforseen rain)

The work was completed perfectly and Mario included a few extra jobs at no additional cost. I definitely recommend ABA construction for any job.

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to review our company. We are happy that you were satisfied with your service from ABA Construction. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others.