Velusina Design And Construction

Design/Build
Velusina Design And Construction

Reviews for Velusina Design And Construction

Kitchen Renovation

Chris from Velusina Design and Construction was very patient with me. He worked with my idea's for what the kitchen would look like and added his own touches that I didn't even know I would want. The Velusina crew were always on time and professional every day they were working on my kitchen. Right now I'm just saving up so that I can get Velusina back to work on my bathrooms because after the work on the kitchen was complete the bathrooms now look sub-par. Thanks Chris for everything, can't wait to see what the bathrooms look like.

Thank you very much for your review, it was an absolute pleasure working with you. Look forward to getting a start on those bathroom renovations.

Bathroom Rebuild

I shopped around to get my bathroom updated with a modern aesthetic. I was recommended by a friend to check out Velusina for their take on my bathroom. Incredibly friendly, and professional was what I expected, and yet they exceeded my expectations.

Lovely design proposal which can be seen fully realized in the pictures, is why I would highly recommend Chris and his team. I'll be using them again when I need another update to my home.

It was an absolute pleasure working with you on your bathroom reno project Tyler. Knowing what you wanted made our job that much easier. Your willingness to listen to design suggestions made this experience a very personal and unique project. Can't wait to work together again.

Best Custom Homebuilder in the GTA!

After meeting with countless contractors, we decided to build our dream house with Chris from Velusina Design & Construction. From ground zero, Chris was there every step of the way. Originally, my husband and I were just going to add an addition to the home. However, after a thorough inspection with Chris and our licensed home inspector, we noted structural deficiencies that we could not shy away from. Chris reassured us that we would be able to build a home to last for our growing family, and stay within a reasonable budget.
Chris began by listening to our needs, wants and non-negotiables for our home, and took that information and transformed it into a beautiful design. After a few tweaks and changes, we had a blueprint for the house of our dreams. Chris took care of all of the permits, and ensured the bylaws and codes were met for our zoning area. Chris’ team was always welcoming of us on the job-site, and even provided us with WSIB-approved boots and hats to tour the site when it was safe to. His staff is knowledgeable, reliable and friendly, and makes you feel like a part of the Velusina family.
Chris helped us pick out practical finishes and paint colours for our home. He even designed our custom kitchen with furniture he built to fit the space! His attention to detail and precise workmanship left us speechless with the final results. His personalized customer service exceeded our expectations; we’ve attached pictures below. Contact Chris FIRST if you are considering a renovation or new build. You will not be disappointed with Velusina Design & Construction. 5-STARS!

Thank you very much for your review Tatia, it was an absolute pleasure working with both you and your husband. We hope that you enjoy your home for many years to come.

More about Velusina Design And Construction

As a Full Service Design and Build company, we at Velusina Design and Construction pride ourselves in our ability to deconstruct the most intricate of projects in an effort to provide clarity and bring to reality all of our clients requirements. From Custom Homes, Renovations and Restorations, Remodeling and Extensions ...
Looking for Design/Build pros in Toronto?