Amazing Painting Services

Reviews for Amazing Painting Services

angeconda
angeconda

Basement renovation

Harry and his crew were great from start to finish. So glad I chose them to paint my basement. They were always on time and finished painting the basement a day ahead of schedule. I was very pleased with the quality of work and service Amazing painting provided. I highly recommend Amazing painting services. They really live up to their company name. A plus service !!!
Thanks again !

Thank you very your very kind words Angelo.
You were a pleasure to work with.

Lisa
Lisa

Bedroom painting

They did an amazing job of painting our high ceilinged bedroom walls! Excellent workmanship and great to work with. Would use their services again!

Thanks for taking the time to write this wonderful review Lisa. You guys were a pleasure to work with and your bedroom looks Amazing!

Kash R.
Kash R.

Garage door / Fence

Amazing work! Super happy with Harry and his crew!..would definitely recomend their services! Very professional and courteous!

Thanks kindly Kash.
It was a pleasure working with you and beautifying your exterior space. Amazing Painting Services continues to Amaze their clients and build strong relationships. Clients like yourself keep us motivated.

Thanks

Claudia
Claudia

Complete deck construction

Amazing Painting Services is a top notch company! They were extremely professional and delivered an impeccable product, on time and on budget. They maintained diligent communication with me throughout the project and facilitated every decision with their expertise. I recommend them without a doubt!

You were an absolute pleasure to work with Claudia. Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. Hope you enjoy your beautiful deck.

Olga
Olga

Interior wall/ceiling painting, plaster repair

To say I was amazed by Amazing Painting Services would be a massive understatement. We are putting out house for sale and needed walls/ceiling repainted plus some plaster repairs done. Harry reached out within 2 hours and showed up prompt the very next day. He provided us with an estimate and guided us through what we should focus on before listing. His crew was friendly and efficient and did a great job. I would highly recommend this company to all my peers.

Thanks for your kindest of words Olga!!!!
We are glad we were able to help execute and beautify your home just in time for your listing. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Barb
Barb

Bathroom & stairwell painting

You know when you meet someone and you automatically know they're trustworthy and decent? Well Harry is that person. He was very quick to respond to booking the estimate through to confirming the date he would do the job. My bathroom and stairwell look fantastic now. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Harry and will surely hire him for future painting needs.

Thank you Barb!

We'd like to thank you for your business, your kind review and for your hospitality. You and your husband were very easy to work with and a pleasure to deal with. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Monica a.
Monica a.

Painting living room, dining room, hallway and bedroom

Amazing Painting Services responded very quickly to our request for an estimate. We researched a few painting contractors but Harry impressed us with his professionalism - he was prepared, provided us with an estimate right away, priced the job competitively, and gave us firm start and finish dates. He and his team protected our floors and furniture and even helped with moving the heavier items. Cleanup was fast and efficient. Amazing Painty Services did a fantastic job and we would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends.

Thanks kindly Monica and Helmut!!

You were both an absolute pleasure to work with and most importantly get to meet. You left the entire crew speechless on how polite and hospitable you were and most importantly how you treat each other and your home. Your home is filled with love and it inspired us. Keep doing exactly what you do. You legitimately made my work days fully enjoyable and opened our eyes.

Cheers

Karen
Karen

Painting walls and kitchen cabinets, bathroom, new flooring

The team did a fantastic job throughout. Harry was professional, punctual, and polite from the beginning of the project to the end. The painting job looks amazing and I really thank Harry for assistance with coordinating the paint colour choices for the walls, flooring and kitchen cabinets. I relied on him to choose colours that would be appropriate for the space and I was very satisfied with the results. Mike's job with the new flooring was very, very well done. Thank you again for your work and professionalism.

Thanks Karen.
Your downtown condo looks like a modern New York Flat. I myself was Amazed on how well everything turned out. We kindly appreciate your business and really look forward to working with you again on future projects.
Thanks for taking the time to write this wonderful review.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

painting walls, trim in the kitchen, dinning room,living room and hallways

Harry met me as scheduled and after quick discussion as to the scope of the work he presented me with a hand written estimate, followed up with a formal quotation.
As agreed Harry and crew arrived on time to carry out the work. The work was completed on time even though there was an additional primer coat required on the walls (all of which was covered in the costs as promised). The end result a very happy and satisfied customer for job well done.

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful and kind review. You were both a pleasure to work with and the crew had nothing but kind words about your hospitality. Your place looks AMAZING!!!

MairiAnna
MairiAnna

Master Bedroom Painting

Couldn’t recommend more highly! Great work, super clean after, responsive, great communication - biggest thanks for a job so well done!

Reviews like this gives us the greatest pride and satisfaction of what we do. Thank you kindly for taking the time to write this and we look forward to working with you again in the near future.

More about Amazing Painting Services

Our Promise You can count on us to deliver on the following: Highest Quality Workmanship Professional Painters Exceptional Communication An Amazing Experience We take pride in assuring that our work is done in the highest of standards. We will continuously treat your home and/ or business as if it's our ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Old Toronto?