Amazing Painting Services

Toronto ON M3B 1A9

Reviews for Amazing Painting Services

Karen
Karen

Painting walls and kitchen cabinets, bathroom, new flooring

The team did a fantastic job throughout. Harry was professional, punctual, and polite from the beginning of the project to the end. The painting job looks amazing and I really thank Harry for assistance with coordinating the paint colour choices for the walls, flooring and kitchen cabinets. I relied on him to choose colours that would be appropriate for the space and I was very satisfied with the results. Mike's job with the new flooring was very, very well done. Thank you again for your work and professionalism.

Thanks Karen.
Your downtown condo looks like a modern New York Flat. I myself was Amazed on how well everything turned out. We kindly appreciate your business and really look forward to working with you again on future projects.
Thanks for taking the time to write this wonderful review.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

painting walls, trim in the kitchen, dinning room,living room and hallways

Harry met me as scheduled and after quick discussion as to the scope of the work he presented me with a hand written estimate, followed up with a formal quotation.
As agreed Harry and crew arrived on time to carry out the work. The work was completed on time even though there was an additional primer coat required on the walls (all of which was covered in the costs as promised). The end result a very happy and satisfied customer for job well done.

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful and kind review. You were both a pleasure to work with and the crew had nothing but kind words about your hospitality. Your place looks AMAZING!!!

MairiAnna
MairiAnna

Master Bedroom Painting

Couldn’t recommend more highly! Great work, super clean after, responsive, great communication - biggest thanks for a job so well done!

Reviews like this gives us the greatest pride and satisfaction of what we do. Thank you kindly for taking the time to write this and we look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Bill Andersen
Bill Andersen

Painting of kitchen and utility room.

Great experience. We were told exactly what the job would entail and it was completed promptly and above & beyond our expectations. Workers were very helpful with colour choices, job was finished efficiently with significant attention to detail. Beautiful job, very professional, would not hesitate to use them again.

Thanks for your very kind words Donna. You were a pleasure to work with. We're glad you love the colour that was suggested. Your place looks AMAZING!!

ixchelgdavis
ixchelgdavis

Painting

Clean, fast, efficient, and really great to work with! The best company in the GTA.

That's is beyond nice of you to say :)
You were a pleasure to work with and your place looks AMAZING!!!

asmai52 in Toronto, Ontario
asmai52 in Toronto, Ontario

Painting throughout our condo

Harry did a fabulous job. He was very flexible, professional, prompt and efficient. His team showed up on time and treated our home as if were their own. The results are amazing and I highly recommend this company to everyone.

Thanks for your very kind words Maryam. We are glad your experience was exactly what was promised you. You were very easy to work with and we look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Marc Viola in East york
Marc Viola in East york

Great communication, Precise Painting & Amazing Price!

Harry did literally amazing work to stain our front and back patios as well as our fence. He revitalized the wood and we found him to be extremely personable and really dedicated to ensuring we were happy with the result. His work is high quality and I feel really happy with the value we received. Highly recommended and we’re already thinking about the next project with Amazing Painters.

Your place really does look beyond beautiful. The natural colours of the wood have really come out quite vibrant and has given your home an amazing curb appeal.

yazie3
yazie3

My condo

John provided us with a quote the same day we reached out to them. Two days later a crew of four led by George completed the entire condo in one day. They used paper to cover the laminate and covered all my furniture with plastic. My place looks amazing and I highly recommend them to everyone.

Thanks for the kind words Yatsa. You were a pleasure to work with and your place looks Amazing!

bee
bee

Repair and paint back deck

Harry did a fabulous job - he was prompt, pleasant to deal with and the work was well done. I would dedinitely recommend him!

Thank you Belinda!
You were a pleasure to work with and your deck and front porch look fantastic. Amazing Painting Services looks forward to completing the remainder of your exterior in the near future.

ivanamaderova
ivanamaderova

Living room painting

Very polite, professional and affordable. Harry was
extremely helpful and I would highly recommend them.

Thanks for the wonderful review. Kind words like these is what keeps us motivated to Amaze our clientele. The crew say Thank You yet again. You're extremely kind.

More about Amazing Painting Services

Our Promise You can count on us to deliver on the following: Highest Quality Workmanship Professional Painters Exceptional Communication An Amazing Experience We take pride in assuring that our work is done in the highest of standards. We will continuously treat your home and/ or business as if it's our ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Old Toronto?