Excel-Tech Renovating and Painting

fdumais
fdumais
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Basement Renovations

Excel-Tech Renovating and Painting also operates under other names from time to time, such as Kevin * Renovating. He did such a horrible job of a basement renovation that I had the entire basement redone a year later. He also caused property damage, refused to fix his mistakes and finish the job properly. He walked out and as he was leaving he smirked and told me “I already got your money so I don’t have to finish this job”.

Frustrated in South Surrey

General Contractor, kitchen renovations,

Hired to renovate my kitchen & extending areas. Had mulitiple references which I checked and all were positive. He only accomplished 2% of what the scope of the work was needed, and then went missing. The pantry that he framed in was done completely wrong and had to be redone. There was a huge mess in my home and I had to remove my old kitchen cabinets myself before finding another contractor to replace him. The fellow he brought in for tile removal took 3 days to get 1/4 of the work done. My neighbors told me he spent more time smoking outside then working. I hired my own fellow and he did it all in 1.5 days He took my deposit money of $14,400 but later returned $6,550.00. All his tools were left in my home, which was good as it became a bargaining tool for me too help recover some of the money he took for work not completed.

Review has 1 previous version