Magnum Construction Services

houseofwayward in Vancouver
houseofwayward in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

drywall proposal

The owner came out and gave a quote - and had two phone consults prior to. He is excellent in terms of customer service and showing up. I ended up completeing reno myself - my budget got squeezed in the interim - but felt that they would do a good job. I write this as other competitiors either did not respond or kept me hanging and then declined to bid. Vancouver is very competitive right now.
Any how they have my vote!

Thank you so much. we appreciate all our customers and we thrive to serve them better.

reem_e
reem_e
1 review New Westminster, BC

Home renovation

I had an old fire place that was taking a lot of space. They came up with a solution to it. They also change my entrance stairs from carpet to wood. They also painted the house

it was pleasure. we are always here to serve you.

ricksanderson1
ricksanderson1
1 review Vancouver, BC

Bathroom renovation

Mei and Yosef did what I needed done: a fast and affordable fix to an unexpected emergency situation. My main priority was having the work completed on time and on budget, and they delivered in full. I will have them do my next project without hesitation.

It was a pleasure to work with you Rick. We look forward to working with you again.

Luciana
Luciana
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Deck railing renovation

I had a rotting deck railing that had to be replaced. In one of my travels, I saw a railing I really liked. This was no ordinary railing, but an intricate design which was brought to life by detail. I was concerned that an attempt to replicate might not work but Yosef and crew pulled it off. The railing looks just like the one I had seen, and looks great. The work was done in a short period of time, in a professional and clean manner.

Thank you Luciana, we are always here to serve you.

More about Magnum Construction Services

Magnum Construction Services is a home renovation, interior design, interior decoration, steel stud, framing, insulation, drywall and acoustical ceilings.We make sure that our customers pay a fair market price and receive the best quality service. We provide them with great customer experience to feel "taken care of." Their need to trust a contractor with creative vision allows them to feel comfortable with us.Our vision is to differentiate our services from fly-by-night contractors, we are here to listen to our customer's ideas, make their home dreams come true. No matter how big or small the budget is, we are committed to delivering the best quality in the market on time and on the budget.

Please see how we have elevated the role of women in the Construction Industry