Integrated Renovation Services Ltd.

Aurora ON L4G 3M3
Basement Renovation
Integrated Renovation Services Ltd.

Reviews for Integrated Renovation Services Ltd.

mikexchange
mikexchange
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Home Addition

iReno services completed a home addition for my house - the team was professional and on time, we interviewed many contractors and decided to go with iReno Services because they were very clear on explaining all the stages of the project, very transparent with the details and their contract was up to our standard

We highly recommend this company for all your renovation needs

Thank you Mr. Vatani. We are extremely happy with the results and we thank you for the opportunity- and wish you all the best with the extra sq footage

Enjoy!

rocco
rocco

Basement Renovation

After meeting with several contractors we decided to work with iReno as budget, timing and overall vision for our basement aligned well with Kas, Marco and team. The entire basement reno, including some demo, framing, drywall, flooring, electrical, plumbing and full bathroom, was completed in approx. 6 weeks. The entire team was courteous and a pleasure to deal with. The crew was self maintaining removing all garbage and debris throughout the course of the reno. One thing that seemed to separate iReno from some of the other contractors that I meet with, was that Kas's quote held true throughout the entire job. There was no hidden costs or "nickel-and-diming" over minor changes or additions like adding and extra potlight or two. Also Kas and team were great at taking into consideration my personal opinion and edits I wanted to make during the framing stages. Overall, we feel like our basement has now become a great bonus space the hole family. I would use iReno for future renovations.

We are pleased to hear such positive experience you've encountered with our team, we appreciate the opportunity and look forward to working with you in the future.

Enjoy your basement Rocco!!!

Joe
Joe
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Open conset with wash room

The work was done amazing,start with the layout trough of the walls and awesome paint and flooring

Thank you Mr Joe, It was a pleasure working with you and your family.

Enjoy the basement!

Gayle and Len Cleland in Bradford
Gayle and Len Cleland in Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Complete ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet reno

We cannot adequately express how amazing this reno turned out. This company does excellent work. We dealt mostly with Marco and found both him and Kaz as well as all of their staff to be friendly, professional and very helpful with advice during this project. We are thrilled with the results. If there was a delay for any reason, such as needing supplies, Marco was great about keeping us informed. They made suggestions about how to save money where that opportunity arose. All of the workers were very considerate of our home and our schedules. We have already highly recommended them to friends. Thank you Marco and Kaz for giving us our dream ensuite and walk-in!

Thank you kindly for the beautiful words! Such comments gives up the motivation to do more and deliver top Services to our clients

We appreciate the opportunity and Wish you all the best, enjoy the new look!

silvanadibella
silvanadibella
1 review Aurora, ON

Bathroom renovation

They did a wonderful job renovating my bathroo, awesome guys to work with
I highly recommend them for all your renovation needs

Thank you Silvana. We hope you enjoyed the journey and the new look!

mehrdad.majidi
mehrdad.majidi

Bathroom renovation

Removed old tub, old vanity, old toilet
Build beautiful custom shower and installed new tiles

Thank you mr Majidi for your business - we hope that you enjoyed the process, and the quality for workmanship

Louis from Scarborough
Louis from Scarborough

basement reno

I Reno Services renovated our basement and did an amazing job in completing the work. The work our basement looks well organized and neat. Kas and the team are very respectful and they are very professional in their work. Our sincere thanks for the entire team and we are happy that we chose I Reno service.

It was a pleasure taking on the task!
We appreciate the opportunity and the friendly approach of your family. We wish that all of our future Customers are like you guys :)

Robyn in Toronto
Robyn in Toronto

Guest/ Kids bathroom Reno

Kas and his team were friendly , reliable and very responsive . They completed the project on time and well. They gave great advice and were always professional throughout the job . They completed the job on budget and helped us save money where they could . A pleasure to work with .
Thanks Kas and Marco - we are very happy with our new bathroom !

Thank you very much Robyn for the kind words. We are glad that we were able to measure up to your expectations, and we would like to thank you once again for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

jimikee
jimikee

Bathroom and kitchen renovation

Contact and contractors very friendly and concientious. Work was done in a timely matter. Very professional. Fair pricing after I had interviewed other contractors.

We hope you'll enjoy the new look and hope to do more business in the future.

Bathroom stand shower renovation

The job was well executed. Very happy with the end result. I will definitely use IRENO again.
However, I will expect that a proper schedule be maintained so I can get a breakdown of when and what will be done.
Also since I have little kids in the house, I expect a little more from the cleanup after each day.

Tau

We thank you for the opportunity and we appreciate the feed back. We will ensure that in the future we are more transparent with the stages of work.

More about Integrated Renovation Services Ltd.

Established in 2003

We offer You peace of mind and hassle free services

For all your home renovation needs please contact us today

1. Additions
8. Drywall
9. Taping
10. Much more......

***
We are all about quality and craftsmanship, and we base our price on those beliefs, we do not cut corners nor do we take customers hard earned money for granted, we protect our interests and our interests are satisfying our customers, we thrive on delivering top quality and hassle free service. Our 250 satisfied customer can speak on our behalf!
***
As a family man and a homeowner I know how hard a family must work to maintain their dreams, dreams such as a house to call a home, a beautiful dwelling to be proud of, and a cozy place to spend their most precious times with their families. these principals has made me take evey task as if its my own, every meticulous job as if it was in my house and every dollar spent as if it was mine. Respecting the families hard earned dollars is one of our most thought after missions!