Basement Renovation
Aurora ON L4G 3M3
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Aurora  >  Integrated Renovation Services Ltd.

Reviews for Integrated Renovation Services Ltd.

mehrdad.majidi
mehrdad.majidi

Bathroom renovation

Removed old tub, old vanity, old toilet
Build beautiful custom shower and installed new tiles

Thank you mr Majidi for your business - we hope that you enjoyed the process, and the quality for workmanship

Louis from Scarborough
Louis from Scarborough

basement reno

I Reno Services renovated our basement and did an amazing job in completing the work. The work our basement looks well organized and neat. Kas and the team are very respectful and they are very professional in their work. Our sincere thanks for the entire team and we are happy that we chose I Reno service.

It was a pleasure taking on the task!
We appreciate the opportunity and the friendly approach of your family. We wish that all of our future Customers are like you guys :)

Robyn in Toronto
Robyn in Toronto

Guest/ Kids bathroom Reno

Kas and his team were friendly , reliable and very responsive . They completed the project on time and well. They gave great advice and were always professional throughout the job . They completed the job on budget and helped us save money where they could . A pleasure to work with .
Thanks Kas and Marco - we are very happy with our new bathroom !

Thank you very much Robyn for the kind words. We are glad that we were able to measure up to your expectations, and we would like to thank you once again for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

jimikee
jimikee

Bathroom and kitchen renovation

Contact and contractors very friendly and concientious. Work was done in a timely matter. Very professional. Fair pricing after I had interviewed other contractors.

We hope you'll enjoy the new look and hope to do more business in the future.

Bathroom stand shower renovation

The job was well executed. Very happy with the end result. I will definitely use IRENO again.
However, I will expect that a proper schedule be maintained so I can get a breakdown of when and what will be done.
Also since I have little kids in the house, I expect a little more from the cleanup after each day.

Tau

We thank you for the opportunity and we appreciate the feed back. We will ensure that in the future we are more transparent with the stages of work.

Kara
Kara
1 review Oshawa, ON

Basement Finishing

905-409-7609
Aurora
L4G 3M3

I-RENO (Kasra/Marco & Company) were extremely professional and trust worthy.

I provided them with a spare key to work on their own time and did not have to worry about anything. Their crews came in stages and completed the basement within the time frame they promised.

They were available anytime of the day or night to answer any questions or concerns that I had.

The end result was definitely more than I expected and I have already referred them to a few people.

We would like to start by thanking you for the opportunity to earn your business, we certainly enjoyed each step of the way!

We wish you all the best and how you enjoy your new living space

nailzbymary
nailzbymary
1 review Aurora, ON

Renovated my new Nails

Installed new vinyl Flooring, removed all wallpapers and refinished the walls, painted, installed 4 Pedi chairs , new plumbing roughing for chairs, custom built front desk, installed pot lights

We appreciate the opportunity Mary! We wish the most amount of luck in your business. Wish you lots. Of success

Stefan
Stefan
1 review Aurora, ON

Kitchen ceiling - potlights and full laundry room reno

905-409-7609
Aurora
L4G 3M3

The work done was potlights in our kitchen, drywall, installation of a light fixture and a full gut Reno of our laundry room including new cabnitery, doors, baseboards, countertops back splash sink. They did a great job!

Thank you Stefan and Dewlyn for giving us the opportunity to earn your business, we appreciate it and we hope to continue to offer you our services in the future.

Hamidreza (.
Hamidreza (.
1 review Thornhill, ON

Commercial Store Renovation

I appreciated the service I received from Integrated Renovation Services Ltd. Very nice people, friendly and professional services. I think it is worth to work with them.

Thank you Mr. Naeimi - we were honored to have won the bid to build your Exchange Currency store! We thank you for the opportunity and wish you all the best in your new endeavour!

tbrizzel
tbrizzel

Complete remodel of 2 bathrooms in a high rise condo

Amazing work. Complete on time, cleaned place every day when they left. Great professional work. Would use again

Thank you for the opportunity Joe! We are thankful for the business and hope to continue to provide our services for you

More about Integrated Renovation Services Ltd.

Established in 2003

We offer You peace of mind and hassle free services

For all your home renovation needs please contact us today

1. Additions
8. Drywall
9. Taping
10. Much more......

***
We are all about quality and craftsmanship, and we base our price on those beliefs, we do not cut corners nor do we take customers hard earned money for granted, we protect our interests and our interests are satisfying our customers, we thrive on delivering top quality and hassle free service. Our 250 satisfied customer can speak on our behalf!
***
As a family man and a homeowner I know how hard a family must work to maintain their dreams, dreams such as a house to call a home, a beautiful dwelling to be proud of, and a cozy place to spend their most precious times with their families. these principals has made me take evey task as if its my own, every meticulous job as if it was in my house and every dollar spent as if it was mine. Respecting the families hard earned dollars is one of our most thought after missions!