General Contractors

Reviews for Superior Solutions Contracting

r_tbustamante
r_tbustamante

Kitchen reno

Honest, reliable, great communication, good eye for detail, did a awesome job on my Kitchen in a timely fashion!

I'm glad you are happy with your new kitchen
It was a pleasure working for you

tamarapatte3
tamarapatte3

Kitchen lighting

We contacted superior solutions to put in some under counter valance lighting and he had it in the exact same day. He was proffesciant, efficient and reasonable and we would definitely use him for future work.

Thank you for your review! I'm glad you are happy with your valance lighting! Looking forward to working for you again!

Lori
Lori
4 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Electrical hookup for hot tub

My experience with Derek hooking up my hot tub was great. He came on the day and at the time he said he would be here. Derek was the first contractor to quote on the job and the quote I received from him was far below the other quote I received. On site, Derek was extremely helpful by assisting with the placement of the spa as the delivery team were struggling to get the hot tub into the yard. Once the hot tub was here, there was a delivery team of three. Two from the spa store and Derek. I was so impressed with Derek’s work, I have already asked him to provide me a quote for a complete bathroom renovation. I highly recommend Superior Solutions Contracting.

thank you for the lovely review. You were a great client and it was a pleasure working for you and I hope to do so again.

Cristina Cox in Oshawa
Cristina Cox in Oshawa

Love our pot lights!

(905) 550-2077
139 Wilson Rd N
Oshawa
L1K 2B8

We had Derek and his team accent our home with outdoor pot lights. It was something we had talked about and finally decided to do it!. The result was stunning ! Love love love the soft look and option to dim the lights. We decided to go with a wireless timer and glad we spent the extra as we can program, dim and turn on / off from our phones. So happy we did it.

I am very happy that you love your lights
And it was a pleasure to work for you and thank you so much for your reference.

Troy in Whitby
Troy in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Potlights and things!

I found Superior Solutions on the internet and I must say, Derek the owner and operator is fantastic, professional and reliable. My initial potlight project start time was delayed do to some minor scheduling conflicts, but he keep in full communication with me. The work is outstanding and clean. I was so impressed that I had them return for other odd jobs. Superior Solutions, is my solution!!

Thank you Troy for your review! It always feels really good to know your customers are happy and also want to hire you for more jobs!

Diya from Diamond Duct Cleaning
Diya from Diamond Duct Cleaning
1 review Whitby, ON

Pot lights

They showed up on time and installed 20 potlights in our Living Room, Dining Room and kitchen.
They gave us recommendation and got our approval before drilling holes. They were all great guys who did amazing work! The place was left brighter then ever! I will highly recommend them to anyone! Good job guys!!!!

Thank you so much for your recommendation and review Diya. I'm really glad you chose us to make your house brighter! It was a pleasure working for you!

Mike M in Oshawa
Mike M in Oshawa

Home electrical – panel replace

Derek's a good guy. Helpful and informative, good clean work. Replaced our fuse box for panel - home inspector was pleased with his workmanship. Good to know Derek, especially in the Durham region, you always need an electrician!

Thank you Mike for your review! It was a pleasure meeting you and working for you! I'm glad you are pleased with my work!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Stairs

(905) 550-2077
139 Wilson Rd N
Oshawa
L1K 2B8

Had very ugly pink carpet on the stairs and one day I decided to rip it off- for years we had nothing on our stairs but the raw builders crappy wood- bought the tread and riser kits to do the work myself- couldn’t find the time and work was beyond me scope- they did my stairs and it turned out beautifully- very please with the results!

Thank you so much for your review! I am glad you are pleased with your new beautiful oak staircase!

Samantha in Whitby
Samantha in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Electrical Pannel

We had our electrical panel redone by Derek and he did an amazing job! The power had to be off during the job so I chose to leave with my infant son, he got the job done fast and when we returned everything was finished and cleaned up! He was very professional and trustworthy! We are very happy with the work he did! I would highly recommend Superior Solutions for any electrical work! Thank you so much!

Thank you so much for your review Samantha! Your input about our performance means a lot! We are glad you are happy with the new panel!

tcasanova in Oshawa
tcasanova in Oshawa

Lighting

The guys from Superior Solutions Contracting did a fantastic job putting up pot lights throughout my whole house. They were very quick, efficient, and professional. I am very happy with the job! I am going to hire them again to do my basement renovations. I highly recommend Superior Solutions Contracting!

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your business and look forward to working for you in the future!

More about Superior Solutions Contracting

Welcome to Superior Solutions Contracting. Our services include: *Friendly Customer Service *Planning and Design *Project Management Electrical Services *Fuse panel upgrade *Permits/ inspections obtained *Update from Knob and Tube *Exterior Soffit Lighting *Interior Pot Lights *Install Timers *Bluetooth fans *Dimmer Switches General Contracting Services *Kitchen Renovations *Bathroom remodel *Basement finishing ...