Heritage Painters & Services

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
London ON N6C 1Y4
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in London  >  Heritage Painters & Services

Review for Heritage Painters & Services

Liessi from Vancouver
Liessi from Vancouver
12 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Gutter cleaning services

I had to contact Heritage Painters three times (once by email, and left two messages) before they would return my call. The self-identified owner was very gruff throughout the call and rather abrupt with me from the start, as though customers who come through Groupon are somehow more of a bother than a potential client, and not to be trusted. She required that I redeem the voucher and provide them with a confirmation number before booking a service call, apparently so they can read off their policies about first-time customers. She explained their additional charges, that they absolutely required that someone be on site and that credit cards would not be accepted from first-time customers for additional work because so many people had refused to pay. When I advised that we would require minor repairs (their website specifically states, “Our crews comes prepared to take care of any small leaks and repairs on your gutters to ensure they are working properly”), she stated that this would require a separate visit. When I started pointing out that this was contrary to what I had read on their website, she interjected that it would be a different crew and that it wasn't included in the Groupon. When I responded that I didn't have a problem paying for additional services, she very abruptly told me to “just contact Groupon for a refund” because she didn't want to deal with me or have her crew be subjected to "this kind of attitude towards an owner" and hung up on me. By insisting that I redeem the voucher before my valid questions exasperated her to the point of telling me she didn't want my business, I'm now having to deal with Groupon to try and get a refund. Do yourself a favour and stay well away from this company and their crazy-lady owner. I can only imagine how she treats her employees.