Nailed It Landscaping Ltd.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Calgary AB T3M 1E4
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Calgary  >  Nailed It Landscaping Ltd.

Reviews for Nailed It Landscaping Ltd.

Hole drilling

I needed to have some holes drilled for piles for my deck. however the only way a machine could access that part of my yard was to go through the man door of the garage, which is only 36 inches wide. I contacted a lot of people, but no one was able to help, until I contacted CJ from Nailed It. He had a machine that he said should just barely fir, and it did!

He arrived on time, got the work done quickly, and at a reasonable price too. I'd definitely hire him again!

Wendy from Calgary
Wendy from Calgary

FENCE BUILT

Please do not hire this man!! Owner CJ is disrespectful as was shown when he left the removed dirt from the newly dug fence post holes on my neighbour's yard & poured extra wet cement on my yard as the SynLawn installer "has to dig this up anyways." He has no attention to detail, or is too arrogant to care, as was shown when warped &/or rotting wood was used for my fence & he did not maintain horizontal straight lines with the fence frame & support beams. CJ also lacks common sense as when he installed the gates, he positioned the hinges so after entering through the gate, one walks into the side of the house rather than into the open yard.
His arrogance was well exhibited after my voiced above concerns to him were ignored.

More about Nailed It Landscaping Ltd.

We have been serving the Calgary area for four years and have experience in a variety of landscaping services. Whether you require a full landscaping project or a few small changes we are here to help. We can build everything from decks, fences and retaining walls. We can lay patio ...