EZi Painting Incorporated

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M2J 2S7
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  EZi Painting Incorporated

Reviews for EZi Painting Incorporated

EZi Painting provides the kind of service you only dream about

I hired Zsolt to remove the stucco ceiling in my living room (dirty job) and then paint the walls. What makes Zsolt successful is his perfectionism and organizational skills; t's a pleasure to watch him and his partner work. Before he began, he covered everything with plastic, including the floors and taped the plastic down so when removed, you'd never know there had been inches of dust. When Zsolt tells you he will do the job in 3 days, rest assured it will be done in 3 days. I felt confident leaving my house to let him do his thing. When he was done, he cleaned my house so well, you'd never know he'd been there, except for my beautiful new ceiling and walls. Zsolt is a real find; if you hire someone else, you are short changing yourself.

Painting my condo :)

Zsolt is excellent- and fast. 1) He provided the cheapest quote, by $2000 ! 2) He got the work done in a day. 3) He painted walls, ceilings, closets, doors, baseboards, and wallpapered my bedroom, 4) He's a classy guy and total pro.

Zsolt was recommended by my colleague… After painting my condo, I hired him to paint my mom's home in Vaughan. My aunt hired him for her home too (Vaughan.)

Daisy P in Toronto
Daisy P in Toronto

Painting and Renovations

I have used EZi Painting on many occasions. Zsolt and his team are always punctual, clean and courteous. One incident that stands out for me was when my basement flooded. He had his team on site the next day to assess and fix the problem, replace the drywall and paint. Zsolt has also completely painted both my interior and exterior of the house, applied wallpaper as a feature wall and stained and lacquered my stairs. I highly recommend EZi Painting; they are more then just a painting company.

Matteo in Newmarket
Matteo in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Complete paint for my entire house

Zsolt at EZi painting did an exceptional job, he was professional, timely and meticulous. We had our entire house painted, which included detailed intricate work. I would highly recommend EZi painting to anyone looking for a truly professional company.

Main Floor Painting Project

Our main floor needed a retouch after a few years of the builders paint job - I never knew how much a real paint job from a professional would change my view of the house - EZi Painting delivered a quality and on-time project along with solid advice on how best a colour would make my home truly come alive.

More about EZi Painting Incorporated

With over 20 years experience, EZi Painting Inc. is a full service painting company specializing in home improvement for commercial businesses and residential homeowners. We pride ourselves on delivering top quality services for our customers that go beyond that of your everyday painting company. Our company features: • Residential and ...