Imperial Rug Gallery

Toronto ON M5A 1K1
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Toronto  >  Imperial Rug Gallery

Review for Imperial Rug Gallery

Toronto

Rug retailer and associated services

I have been a client of Imperial Rug Gallery for many years now. I have bought beautiful rugs from them, used their cleaning services and had my parents rugs repaired by them. My experience with this company has always been positive. This year I had an opportunity to deal with second generation of this company. Armen was as charming as his father, as well as knowledgeable and helpful in selecting the best rug suitable in my space.
I highly recommend this family owned company and thank them for their help and attention to details
Rhonda