Superior Installs

Dawn C.
Dawn C.
8 reviews Hamilton, ON

Work not completed

I was really disappointed with my experience with Anthony and Superior Installs. I contacted him in November to arrange to have him install a vent over my stove and provided a materials deposit of $175. He was not able to come until January to take measurements. We arranged installation for April; however, he cancelled on the day installation was supposed to take place. I am still waiting for a response to reschedule, but have not received a response, despite reaching out to him via email, text, phone and Facebook. My house is an older home in need of some upgrades, and there is additional work I was hoping a gas fitter like Anthony would complete for me, but after this experience, I would not hire him again.