Millcreek Kitchens Direct

bricor78
bricor78
0 reviews Milton, ON

Kitchen renovation

It was a kitchen renovation, the installation went smoothly. The installers were very professional the cabinets were exactly what I ordered. So great job.

Kitchen cupbard shelves in Mississauga
Kitchen cupbard shelves in Mississauga

Kitchen cabinet shelves

I was looking for some shelve to put in my kitchen cabinet. I went to many places but could not get any help. In the end I looked for kitchen place and found this place. I met Varsha. She knew exactly what I was looking for. I got them installed yesterday and I am very happy with the way it turned out. Thanks Varsha.

Thank you so much for post positive review
Was Pleasure to work with you !

Jo Ann Walker in Mississauga
Jo Ann Walker in Mississauga

Complete kitchen renovation

It was a pleasure working with Varsha and her team of workers. There was some hidden damage to the garbage bins and they were replaced as soon as the problem was brought to Varshas' attention. The workers did a very nice job cleaning up after themselves. Everything was scheduled in a timely manner - the guys came in and installed all the cabinets and counter tops etc. one day and the next day the tiler was in doing the backsplash. They were there when they said they would be - no waiting around. Would highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for a positive review JoAnnand and Doug, Make customer Happy that is my GOAL

Shyrel in Ottawa
Shyrel in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitchen Cabinets

Just had my kitchen renovations done about a month ago and used Milcreek Kitchen to supply the kitchen cabinets. Varsha was helpful and diligent in her efforts. The cabinets were delivered and installed in a timely manner. Varsha was organized and helpful throughout the process.

Thank-you Shyral for your time to put a positive review

RHONDA RICHARD in Mississauga
RHONDA RICHARD in Mississauga

kitchen renovation

Varsha is a very good person to deal with.
she make sure everything is running smoothly and gives you results. I am so happy with my kitchen and look forward in cooking in it.
thanks Varsha and her crew.

Thank you Rhonda and Al for your positive review.. It was was really nice to work with you ..

Clayton in Toronto
Clayton in Toronto

Kitchen renovation

Kitchen on time, kitchen met all design expectations, able to capture clients wish list and deliver. Affordable prices on high quality materials & workmanship. Flexible to accommodate clients changed perspective.

fuenmayorernesto

-Excellent materials
-Good post sale service
-Prices according any budget
-Good team

Thank you, Ernesto, for a positive review. It was a pleasure working with you, we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Thanks for sending me pictures

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Varsha at Millcreek Kitchens Direct is a pleasure to work with. She really takes the time to work with the customer to design a kitchen that is functional, and within their budget while offering helpful suggestions to really help transform the space. Her patience and commitment to ensure our satisfaction with the instillation and look of the kitchen was great and the quality of the product she sells really shines through when the work is completed. We are very happy with the way our kitchen turned out and thank Millcreek Kitchens for helping us through this renovation.

A pleasure to work with you

hark
hark

Basement Wetbar

Had an amazing experience. Varsha really takes the time to look after her clients and put forward the best designs and options possible.

Thank you Hark for the positive reply,

Lakcon in Mississauga
Lakcon in Mississauga

Sold kitchen

Design of kitchen and product we chose together and it came together very well. Varsha is very easy to work with, she’s great! I would recommend her and her company to anyone!

Thank you !!

More about Millcreek Kitchens Direct

We are passionate about Kitchen Design. With over 12 years in the kitchen and bathroom renovation business, Millcreek Kitchens Direct is based on the belief that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, virtually all of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. Millcreek Kitchens Direct can provide you with the services and products to make your dream kitchen a reality. From innovative designs that address your need for proper space planning, to the latest in cabinetry styles and features. Our service model focuses on providing the best quality kitchen at the best possible price. We provide a superior quality product in a huge variety of styles, colours, finishes, options and accessories that the ‘Big Box’ stores simply cannot offer.