PaintReno.com

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M8V 3Z1

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for PaintReno.com

Family Room, Kitchen and Hallways

Peter was great! Very reliable and knows his stuff. Clean. It's been a couple of months now that he has painted our house and the workmanship is excellent! He follows up quickly if you have any concerns and fixes them fast. My husband was pleased. Will use him again and again. Thanks again Peter!

Thank you very much for those kind words. It was nice to work at your home. Let me know if there is any thing else we can help in the future. I'm always happy to come back and work with you guys again.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen cabinets painting

This made a change in my kitchen much bigger and brighter Peter has promised that he would be able to complete work within a week and a half. Done !!!!

Thank you Rose. It was real pleasure to work at your home. I really like the colour of the cabinets. It goes great with the new tiles and definitely make room looks more airy and spacious. Great decision to change the cabinet handles !
Wish you all the best in a New Year and looking forward to see you soon for your stairs.

Hanna in Toronto
Hanna in Toronto

Stair staining

Peter and his team stained our stairs and we are very happy with the result. They are very professional and always kept the job site clean. I will hire them for my future jobs.

Thank you Hanna. Your stairs was real challenge.
I'm glad that we got all discussed and found right solution to bring them back to first greatness.
After all, this staircase turn to be great addition to beautiful entrance of your home.
It was pleasure to work at your place.

wenli in Toronto
wenli in Toronto

Kitchen renovation

Peter and his team did a professional job for the kitchen cabinet repainting. Our kitchen looks brand-new and bright. I would definitely recommend paintreno.com to my friends and family for painting jobs.

Thank you for sharing your opinion about our work.
This project was pretty straight forward. All went smooth with great result. Thank you for sharing our number with your friends.
Hope to work with you again soon.

Home reno

Wonderful job. Made my house look bigger, brighter and more homely. They were very professional and got the renovation done very fast.

Thank you guys for response on this review request!
I really want to have it posted as It was great project where we applied all array of skills. Stairs turn fabulous and bring massive change to entry hallway. Great decision to stain the floors upstairs to match with stairs. And finally painting of all place , turned your house in one uniform piece of art. I'm pleased that you grant us opportunity to perform this quality work. And looking forward to work with you in the future.
Peter
Arlind
Luciano

Stairs stain to match the floor

Paintreno completed very nice job staining our stairs to the colour of engineered floor.
They finish project on schedule and easily arrange dates with glass installers.
Overall we were happy to hire this company.

Thank you very much for writing review for us. My apologies to send request so long after we completed the job. But I'm glad to hear that job we did looks great and I have your full appreciation + schedule further painting at your place in May 2022 :).
Thanks once more.

Bedroom cabinets

Peter did an excellent job refinishing the existing wood cabinets. He was on time, meticulous with details and took ownership of his work. In addition to the professional work that he did, he’s a real gentleman to work with.

Thank you John to share your thoughts about our efforts. It's always nice to hear good word from happy customer. My goal on every project is to produce as I will do for myself. I'm glad my abilities meet your expectations.
Thank you once more.
Happy Holidays and New Year 2022 !

Painted house

Excellent workmanship, clean, on time, takes pride in work, never been more pleased!! Highly recommended!!

Thank you very much. Is pleasure to have quality customers as you guys. Despite of circumstances we always working hard to bring results to best of our abilities. Customer appreciation means a lot to us.
Thank you very much.
Peter & Luciano

Painting of my new house

Paintreno.com painted my new house and did beautiful job. Everything was done with attention to details. Peter stained my oak stairs to match the floor perfectly. The project was done in timely manner and friendly atmosphere. I’m really happy I hired those guys and will recommend them to all of my family and friends who need good painters.

Thank you Carmen for posting your review. Your home turns to be model home like from design journal :).
Great choice of interior colours and decorations. Builded accent wall looks amazing and stairs turn in to master piece. It is great satisfaction to work on challenging but such rewarding project.
Thank you so much.
Peter & team.

Home Paint and Stain

Very nice work! Stained the stairs to match very close to the floor. Very clean, professional and prompt!
We would use this service again.
Thanks Peter!

Thank you Joey for those kind words. It is always pleasure to paint freshly renovated house. This way I make sure that all stages of painting project are done by the book from start to the final finishes. George shine again with great house transformation and paint/stain just complement the rest in harmony.
Thank you once more.

More about PaintReno.com

Paintreno is a painting company established in 2005. Our company provides wide range of painting services including residential and commercial projects. We work with individual customers and also subcontracting larger jobs from general contractors. Painters at PAINTRENO are well experienced in the field and knowledge of materials and technology to face any challenge on the job site.