PaintReno.com

Reviews for PaintReno.com

Risa
Risa

L4J8X6

I have never met a more honest and trustworthy worker. Peter treated our project as if it was his own home. When the paint dried to a colour that Peter wasn't happy with, he called me and told me he would repaint if I wasn't happy. Where would you find service like that? A lot of painters slap the paint on and get out quickly. Peter takes the time to ensure that the edges are perfect and no mess is left behind. I would highly recommend him and will definitely use him again.

Thank you Risa. I am very happy that I could make your dreamed kitchen to come true. Was real pleasure to work at your place. You can always count on me for any upcoming painting projects in the future.

Irena in Toronto
Irena in Toronto

Stair staining

Peter stained wooden stairs for us. He did excellent job, very detailed timely mannered. Pleasant to work with. Will definitely recommend his services to anybody who needs a very good painter,
Our stairs look great and we are very happy.

Thank you very much to use my service. It was real pleasure to work at your house. At Paintreno.com satisfaction of customers is number one on the list. I am glad to extend my line of successful projects.

Neil
Neil

Refinishing and Staining of a large backyard deck

Peter is very friendly and professional. He spent a great deal of time sanding down my deck, removing all imperfections before applying two coats of stain. I am very happy with his work and have already hired him to do more work. He made sure that the job has been completed both to his and my satisfaction. I am extremely happy with his work and would not hesitate to refer him to friends and family.

Thank you to give me opportunity to attend your project. It was real pleasure to bring your deck back order.

Freddie
Freddie

Apartment renovation

Excellent repair and painting of a one bedroom place with large living room and kitchen.
Peter is a very good painter and reno-guy: his attention to detail is perfect and his manner is very pleasant. Warm, friendly and professional.
He is quick and thorough and comes up with smart ways to fix issues like the window AC.
He didn't hesitate to help us with any household issues like the AC and broken tiles above the bath.
Peter leaves a very clean workplace.

He also has a good eye for colours.

His price is very reasonable.

He has my large older Toronto red brick apartment looking really refreshed!

We are so happy!

And will ask him to help with the condo as well.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work on your project, and it was real pleasure to work with you. I am looking forward to assisting you in the future.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Drywall repair and paint

From beginning to end, it was a pleasure to deal with Peter. He got back to me very shortly after I reached out to him and based on the urgency of my request (to repair and paint several holes in walls prior to returning my key to my landlord) was willing to come by my place the following morning.

Peter was a true professional and provided great customer service throughout my contact with him. I had reached out to several contractors and he provided the best bid by far. While he worked quickly, he provided high quality (flawless) work. While he was working I identified a few additional areas I did not initially identify to him that needed repair and he was happy to do that work as well. He went well above my expectations and I would gladly reach out to him again for any painting needs.

Thank you Michael for those good words. It was pleasure to work with you. Certainly I can help you in any future projects.

LIsa in Etobicoke
LIsa in Etobicoke

Interior painting

Peter and his team delivered a fabulous work in our townhouse. Peter is honest.reliable and does good quality job. I wouldn't be happier with the result. He also finished the job ahead of schedule. I highly recommend his company.

Thank you very much Lisa for those good words. It was real pleasure to have you as my customer. Great choice of colours and fabulous cooperation from your side turn in to spectacular results. Looking forward to service you and your family in the future.

ChrisK
ChrisK

Basement Painting

The owner of Paint Reno is a very friendly guy, who offered us a very competitive price. His team along with himself are very professional at what they do. The job was amazing! He was able to match and suggest the perfect color for our walls, and the job turned out just the way we wanted! Incredible quality and painters! Thank you Paint Reno!

I must say that the work at your place went really great. You guys are fantastic customers . Thank you very much for hospitality you extend toward my painters. It was pleasure to work with you. I am always ready to assist you with any small carpentry or painting work. Can't wait till weather warm up and we can provide exterior painting for you.

Mmm in Etobicoke
Mmm in Etobicoke

Painting

I found this company on google and we built our trust towards their company by their amazing work .They were clean and focus on details and they gave us a reasonable price.

Thank you for your kind words M. I am glad to have you as my coming back customer. The project took 2 days longer than we planned however it gives us sufficient time to care about all detailed works we promise to attend. Always pleasure to work with you. Thank you.

wang in Toronto
wang in Toronto

Painting

Painters no did a cleaning and beautiful painting job in our place. I recommend this company to all my friends who want some painting job done. And I want to thank them for their hard job.

Thank you Wang. It was pleasure to assist you with your project. Always happy to help you in the future!

More about PaintReno.com

Paintreno is a painting company established in 2005. Our company provides wide range of painting services including residential and commercial projects. We work with individual customers and also subcontracting larger jobs from general contractors. Painters at PAINTRENO are well experienced in the field and knowledge of materials and technology to face any challenge on the job site.