Paint Reno.Com

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M8V 3Z1

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Paint Reno.Com

Fantastic work on a condo unit

Peter was kind and courteous, following all COVID-19 protocols. He was prompt in sending me a quote and accommodating the timing I needed the work to be completed in. The paint job was very professionally handled, including in awkward and hard to reach places. The condo looked next to brand new when Peter was done. Will be looking for him to also do my primary residence in the spring. Highly recommend him to anyone looking.

Thank you Shikha. It was real pleasure to work at your condo. It definitely need fresh paint and we make it bright and uniform. Always nice to work with straight forward customers. Thank you and hope to see you at your main residence.
Peter.

Michael in Vaughan
Michael in Vaughan

Paint and Stairs Transformation

Peter and his team at Paint Reno.com are incredibly professional and very talented. They transformed our home and surpassed our expectations. Our stairs were re-stained and painted and they turned out beautifully. The stairs are breathtaking and make a great statement in our front foyer. The painting of our walls, ceilings and trim were done expertly. Peter and Arlind’s attention to detail is incredible and their work impressed me everyday. This is a very clean, professional and friendly company that I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone. We will definitely be using their service in the future. I will add photos to this review ASAP.

Michael and Julia.
First I would like to thank you for your patience and positive attitude trough all process.
Your home has great potential and was pleasure to help you bring it out.
The decisions you made effectively enhanced and brought diametral change to what we start with when I first visit your home.
I am very proud of the result and very happy we proof Paintreno.com as professional and highly skilled trade again !
I'm looking forward to work with you again in the future.
Thank you very much for posting your review.

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bedroom

Thanks Peter for painting my daughters room and doing the job on such short notice. Looks great! Peter came highly recommended, he is reliable, organized and trusting. A pleasure to talk to, I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

Thanks again
Elena

Thank you Elena. It was pleasure to work at your home. Your daughter has good eye for colour. Room look bright and fresh. Whenever you are ready with reno I'm here to assist you with painting.
Peter

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Outdoor Painting of House

I hired Peter to paint the exterior of my tudor style home after he did work on my daughter's house.

Peter was extremely professional. He replied promptly to all my text messages and is very good to communicate with. He was easy to book for an estimate, and afterwards he provided a detailed quote which set out the scope of his work and pricing. My house exterior hadn't been painted in over a decade so Peter had his work cut out for him, but even at the estimate phase he was very honest about what work needed to be done and did not try to oversell. I felt his advice was sincere and trustworthy.

On the days he was working, I could tell his work was being done tidily. He paid a lot of attention to structural considerations and made sure any carpentry fixes would be strong and long-lasting. I appreciated how organized he was and didn't miss any details from our various conversations. Arlind was also very polite and obliging.

My house looks stellar now and I wouldn't hesitate to refer Peter to my friends and family based on his well-run business and his skilled work.

Katherine.
We were happy to help with your project. You and your family are my premium customer. Thank you very much for being supporting and understanding through all of the process. I'm glad we meet you and got a chance to bring your exterior back to it beauty.
If you ever need us we are always here at Homestars - home of exceptional professionals ;)

Kitchen renovation...

I had heard about Peter's excellent work done for my neighbours, so, i called him to work on my kitchen project. I had natural oak cabinets and decided to paint with white and dark grey colour.
Firstly, I was surprised how detailed Peter was during preparation, covering all area to protect my other part of the floor. As a result, there was no even dust around.
Peter together with Arlind, transformed my entire kitchen getting WOW effect! He spent his time to ensure perfect results, paying attention to the smallest details.
Exquisite results!
Thank you Peter and your team for great job, well done!

I would highly recommend PaintReno to the most demanding customers!

Thank you Michael.
We had really good time working at your place. The kitchen turn beautiful. We appreciate your hospitality and being helpful along the way. I wish nothing more, than have all of my customers that grateful and easy going. Please say thank you to your wife as well, it was real pleasure to work at your home.

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Exterior Painting

If you are looking for excellence then hire Peter from PaintReno.
He & Arlind did an amazing job painting the stucco and eves on my house. They also did a fabulous job on my deck & porch. Everything now looks brand new. They were very pleasant to work with. Did everything they said they would and more. Extremely happy with their workmanship and professionalism & super nice guys!

Karen and Mario.
Thank you so much for having us to complete your project. I understand that making decision to hire professionals is tough. I'm glad you choose us from many. We enjoy every moment of the process and the final transformation of your home make us proud.
We are looking forward to work on your interior this winter. Thank you.

Job Well Done!

We’ve experienced a few painting headaches over the years. Thanks to a couple of our neighbours, we we’re finally introduced to two incredible individuals - Peter and Arlind. They’re passionate about their work, extremely professional, extraordinarily tidy and a real pleasure to have in your home. We highly recommend their service!! Looking forward to having them back to complete some other painting projects around our house.

- David & Brittany

Thank you David & Brittany.
It is very nice to hear from customers that our efforts bring satisfactory outcome. We always working hard to make sure all we do align with what is expected. Thank you very much for your patience and trust in our expertise.

Crystal
Crystal
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

House Exterior Painting & Water Damage Repair

We checked a handful of contractors and Peter was by far the most professional, thorough, and courteous of everyone we met. His clear and confident explanation of how he would prep and paint our exterior, as well as repair our small water damage confirmed he was the right company for us. We were very pleased - Peter and Arlind arrived punctually every day, always had great attitudes, and completed the job tidily and on time! Peter was very accommodating and was happy to discuss ideas about paint colours and how we would like the paint applied. His attention to detail was excellent. I have already recommended Peter to my mother, and I would recommend to any of my friends or neighbours as well.

Thank you Crystal. We were lucky to complete the projects before the rainy days. All turn very nice and look sharp and clean. We put extra effort for surface prep and good bonding primer so wood should be fine for years from now on. I really appreciate that you recommended us to your mom. And looking forward to work on her project.
Thank you very much.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Excellent Painter

Peter and Arlind did an excellent job painting the exterior of our home. They were efficient, timely, tidy and extremely professional. So much so, that two of our neighbours hired them on the spot for similar exterior paint jobs because the quality of their work and professionalism spoke for itself. We highly recommend their service. Thank you again Peter and Arlind!

-Mark & Mary A.

Thank you very much Mark and Mary. We were happy to provide our service for your home. It was great to see how it brighten up (excellent choice of colours).
And as always before great painting can be performed we always focus on solid surfaces preparation. Thank you for being patient and helpful by using back door to reduce traffic on front patio.
Please let us know if you need any help in the future.

Sam
Sam

Exceeds Expectations

Peter and his crew painted my entire home and did fantastic job. He's incredibly kind, professional and always willing to go that extra mile to ensure we were ecstatic about the final product. The colour recommendations were excellent. He even did a great job staining the stairs to match the engineered hardwood.

We greatly appreciate that he came back to perform touch-ups after we moved in. The house looks amazing!

Thank you Sam.
We love to do projects from scratch.
This give us full control over final result. Thanks to good drywall/plaster/carpentry crews before us we could achieve smooth spray works and sharp cuts.
Thank you very much for being patient and helpful at every stage.

More about Paint Reno.Com

Paintreno is a painting company established in 2005. Our company provides wide range of painting services including residential and commercial projects. We work with individual customers and also subcontracting larger jobs from general contractors. Painters at PAINTRENO are well experienced in the field and knowledge of materials and technology to face any challenge on the job site.