Loyal Star Aluminum

HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Toronto  >  Loyal Star Aluminum

Reviews for Loyal Star Aluminum

satish in Toronto
satish in Toronto

Eavestrough soffits and fascia installation

Loyal Star Aluminium recently completed a home reno project they were very efficient and professional . Esmond the project manager offered very useful advice as well they went above expectations and well within my budget.

Bev in Markham
Bev in Markham
0 reviews , ON

Eavestroughs and downspouts, Soffits

Esmond replaced the eavestroughs and downspouts on my house and repaired a section of the soffits. He took care to direct the downspouts so that the water drains away from the house. We also had a rain barrel which we never set up and he helped redirect one of our downspouts to finally use it (he left enough materials so that we can divert water away from the house for the winter when the rain barrel is not in use).

During the job, he found a spot where the wood under the trough was rotten. He replaced the wood at a minimal extra cost. Despite the minor issue, he was still able to finish the job in one day. Very professional and friendly, great job!

Mark S.
Mark S.

Eavestroughs repair

They came and did the work immediately. They did excellent work and were very gracious and friendly. They went beyond what they were called to do

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Siding, soffit, fascia and eavestroughing

Esmond and his crew did a great job on our house. After carefully removing the layers of old siding and wood they installed new insulation, plywood, hard insulation and underlay under the new siding. Our house is now much, much warmer and looks fabulous. The finishing touches of new window flashing and eavestroughng were done quickly and professionally. Esmond is a perfectionist and we couldn't be happier with his work.

Bob
Bob

Siding

Esmond from Loyal Star showed up on time and did an superb job. He included new underlay behind the new siding— which the original contractor had left out. I wouldn’t have known any better but he included it without my asking.

He carefully did the window and door flashings so for the first time they don’t leak! Yea!

I will recommend Esmond at Loyal Star to anyone wishing a good job. His prices were competitive.

mike
mike

Aluminum Fascia, Soffits

As a general contractor it is important for the success of my business to hire only the best sub-trades to work on my projects. I have hired Loyal Star Aluminum for numerous jobs and have always been fully satisfied. Esmond and his crew consistently provide excellent quality work, on time, for a fair price. I am happy to use them for my own aluminum and siding and to refer them to others.

More about Loyal Star Aluminum

Welcome to Loyal Star Aluminum. At Loyal Star, we treat your home as if it was our own and take the work personally. You should also be able to get a good-looking house at a reasonable price. Give us a chance to make you happy. Reach out to Esmond to discuss what is possible.