Ideal Insulation Inc

Review for Ideal Insulation Inc

Connie Johnson from Calgary
Connie Johnson from Calgary

Insulation in attic

I was looking for a upgrade in the attic insulation. Called a contractor, he stood on the latter and took 2 mins. then gave me to quote. not impressed.
So I phoned Home depot installation Services (great to talk too) and they said we will have someone call me. Next day Randy from Ideal Insulation comes over and get's in the attic and 20 min,. latter come down with photo,s on cell, tell me what good and what could be replaced if need. Randy gives me three quotes and when they could do the work.
Two week later there was a truck at my door great team 2.5 hrs. later they wear clean up out. As well they take photo,s of before and after shots and sent them into the government for repaates.
Hat off to Home Depot and Job well done to Randy and he grew.

Looking for Insulation pros in MARTENSVILLE?