Pesticon

Bonnie from North York
Bonnie from North York
14 reviews , ON

Bed Bugs

My son had bites on his body and we were worried we had bed bugs. It was just before the holidays and Pesticon was able to send someone within 24 hours to do an assessment. The technician (whose name I forget) was amazing. He checked the mattress fully and was not able to find anything. He even looked at my son's bites and said he did not think they were bed bug bites.

I followed up with Pesticon one week later as I was still concerned and wanted the technician to check both couches that were in the basement alongside the bed. They sent someone within two days who did another thorough review. They looked over both couches and my son's bed upstairs. The second technician was also very professional and thorough. He found one or two bed bugs in each couch and told me a thorough vaccuming would be sufficient. He also gave me suggestions on how to prevent more from showing up.

I always use Pesticon as my go to pest control support.

Laura in Scarborough
Laura in Scarborough
1 review , ON

Rats!

I called Pesticon on the recommendation of a friend after we discovered we had rats in the house. Jason was able to come the very next day within the one-hour window I was quoted. He did a thorough walkabout outside to assess potential entry points and blocked up whatever holes he found. He placed bait carefully so that my dog wouldn’t be able to get to it - I was grateful for that. He is knowledgeable and very personable and I’d call him again in a heartbeat - but I sure hope I never have to.

Ant treatment

Jason from Pesticon, was knowledgeable about the pharaoh ant problem that we had in our basement and was able to address the problem quickly. I'd definitely recommend Pesticon and huge thanks to Jason!

What happened to Pesticon

I have been using Pesticon since Oct of 2013, and I thought the were the best. But as the business expanded, and they got more customers, service slowly dropped. I hate writing bad reviews, especially for such nice guys, but enough is enough The service and quality are so bad now. I had technicians, just not bother to show up. No call from them, no call from Pesticon. Just me waiting around all day like a chump. When I call , I get the runaround. I reschedule, and they don't show up again. Rinse, repeat. Three time. Your best bet is to call maybe the 3rd or 4th best on the list, they are still hungry for your business and will actually. These guys, not so much.

Jeanne in York
Jeanne in York

Excellent Customer Service and Results

This is a great company that stands by their work. We've had them in for mice issues in the kitchen. They were very thorough and examined all possible entry points to see where the mice were getting in. Where able, they plugged up holes. In addition, they put down poison.

The technician, Jason, who came was very professional. He did a great job of thoroughly investigating the issue and asking excellent questions.

I would recommend these folks to anyone.

Rat infestation in backyard

Jason from Pesticon is so knowledgeable, and also very personable. He quickly assessed my particular situation and addressed it by placing rat bait traps in appropriate places. As well, he conducted a thorough scan of my house to be sure there was no access for the rats to enter. He is serious about solving the problem for the customer, and takes pride in his work. He has studied the behaviour and social habits of rats so he knows what works and what doesn't. Thanks, Jason. You're the BEST!

Erin in Richmond Hill
Erin in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bug issue in home

Jason from pesticon is totally incredible. He was so helpful, kind and all around awesome. Our bathroom became infested with a type of beetle and we had no idea where it was coming from. Jason came to deal with it and he was knowledgable and helped my mind stay at ease while dealing with our bug issue. He had many additional clever solutions and we are thrilled that he came to help! He even offered for us to call in in a couple of days to ensure all was alright and check in with us to see if there was anything else he could do to help the cause. I would give Pesticon a 100% review for sure:) Will definitely use them again if we have another bug issue in the future!

Victoria Veiga
Victoria Veiga

Overall Amazing and Comforting Experience

My husband and I recently had a mice issue occur in our basement. I have an irrational fear of mice and insects therefore I was in a rush to get this issue under control. I googled pest control companies within the Etobicoke area and I found Pesticon. I called and spoke to a woman named Donna who assured me that it would be taken care of in a timely manner. Within hours she was able to have a technician come to my home and complete the service. Mudasar was very nice and talked me through the whole process and was able to give me comfort in knowing it was all taken care of. I normally never write reviews but this was by far one of the best experiences i've ever had! It has been 2 weeks since my treatment and I haven't seen anymore mice or evidence of mice in my basement! I couldn't be happier!

Zack Cooper in North york
Zack Cooper in North york
8 reviews North York, ON

Pesticon is more like "BESTicon"!

Jason from Pesticon was our hero. He not only gave us tips to remove the flies that have been haunting our kitchen for the past year, but he was extremely well mannered, kind and caring about our situation. He is extremely knowledgeable and honest. I heard about Pesticon from a mom group online who was expressing the same amount of appreciation for the company. If you are looking for a reliable and honest company, Pesticon is the way to go. Thank you so much Jason!

More about Pesticon

Pest control tech
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Toronto?