Pesticon

Toronto ON M1J 3E4

Reviews for Pesticon

Zack Cooper in North york
Zack Cooper in North york

Pesticon is more like "BESTicon"!

Jason from Pesticon was our hero. He not only gave us tips to remove the flies that have been haunting our kitchen for the past year, but he was extremely well mannered, kind and caring about our situation. He is extremely knowledgeable and honest. I heard about Pesticon from a mom group online who was expressing the same amount of appreciation for the company. If you are looking for a reliable and honest company, Pesticon is the way to go. Thank you so much Jason!

Jeanne in York
Jeanne in York

Excellent Customer Service and Results

This is a great company that stands by their work. We've had them in for mice issues in the kitchen. They were very thorough and examined all possible entry points to see where the mice were getting in. Where able, they plugged up holes. In addition, they put down poison.

The technician, Jason, who came was very professional. He did a great job of thoroughly investigating the issue and asking excellent questions.

I would recommend these folks to anyone.

Kim  from Etobicoke
Kim from Etobicoke
1 review , ON

Rat infestation in backyard

Jason from Pesticon is so knowledgeable, and also very personable. He quickly assessed my particular situation and addressed it by placing rat bait traps in appropriate places. As well, he conducted a thorough scan of my house to be sure there was no access for the rats to enter. He is serious about solving the problem for the customer, and takes pride in his work. He has studied the behaviour and social habits of rats so he knows what works and what doesn't. Thanks, Jason. You're the BEST!

Kim

Erin in Richmond Hill
Erin in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bug issue in home

Jason from pesticon is totally incredible. He was so helpful, kind and all around awesome. Our bathroom became infested with a type of beetle and we had no idea where it was coming from. Jason came to deal with it and he was knowledgable and helped my mind stay at ease while dealing with our bug issue. He had many additional clever solutions and we are thrilled that he came to help! He even offered for us to call in in a couple of days to ensure all was alright and check in with us to see if there was anything else he could do to help the cause. I would give Pesticon a 100% review for sure:) Will definitely use them again if we have another bug issue in the future!

Victoria Veiga
Victoria Veiga

Overall Amazing and Comforting Experience

My husband and I recently had a mice issue occur in our basement. I have an irrational fear of mice and insects therefore I was in a rush to get this issue under control. I googled pest control companies within the Etobicoke area and I found Pesticon. I called and spoke to a woman named Donna who assured me that it would be taken care of in a timely manner. Within hours she was able to have a technician come to my home and complete the service. Mudasar was very nice and talked me through the whole process and was able to give me comfort in knowing it was all taken care of. I normally never write reviews but this was by far one of the best experiences i've ever had! It has been 2 weeks since my treatment and I haven't seen anymore mice or evidence of mice in my basement! I couldn't be happier!

Rod in Toronto
Rod in Toronto

Bees

They are true to their word. When the bees came back so did Mudassar. We have used Pesticon twice and they have taken care of our problem with on problem. Thank you.

MMP from Toronto
MMP from Toronto
5 reviews , ON

An Unpleasant Discovery

I highly recommend this company. They are very knowledgeable, professional and thorough. They made a scary, unpleasant find in my house go away quickly once they were able to access the area.

The pest problem was discovered while negotiations over a faulty weeping tile job was being resolved. This took some time and Mr. Waheed, the owner, was kind and reassuring to my plight and worry.

I am greatly appreciative of this company’s expertise and sensitivity to pest control and the emotional angst pest discovery can cause a homeowner. Thank you!!!

charjo
charjo

Responsive, excellent customer service, and impeccable attention to detail

I had a carpet beetle infestation for three years, because I had a natural wool carpet. The infestation spread everywhere, that I found larvae in my closet, in the laundry room, and even kitchen cupboards . I was dealing with Donna and Jason, and they are so wonderful. They really helped to alleviate my stress, and they eliminated the problem.

Do not hesitate at all to use PESTICON...especially with the friendly service of DONNA AND JASON. Fantastic team.

Can't thank them enough :)

Patti in Toronto
Patti in Toronto
1 review , ON

Too many mice

I contacted Pesticon online after speaking with another pest control company.
Pesticon gave me great confidence that they could get rid of the mice in our house.
Jason was very pleasant and explained how mice behave and saw where they were likely entering our house. Time will tell but it has been a pleasure dealing with Pesticon!

gabriella  from Toronto
gabriella from Toronto

Rat problem.

The first company that I paid to take care of the problem was ineffective so I called Pesticon to deal with it. Jason was fantastic. He was knowledgable and understanding and I felt confident that he would take care of the situation. Roughly 2 weeks later, no more problem. Thank you Jason for a great job!

More about Pesticon