Pesticon

Reviews for Pesticon

Vipin in Etobicoke
Vipin in Etobicoke

Pest control

I've used Pesticon on three different occasions. My in-laws worked with them too. Always fast and on time. Khayyam is always great to deal with. I would strongly recommend that you use Pesticon.

Kjobber
Kjobber
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Mice bait refill

The technician who came out was very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. He took the time to once again inspect the property and try to determine how the mice get in. One little thing, but means a lot is the fact that they do NOT arrive in a vehicle that has the words “pesticon” on it! I do not hesitate to recommend them.

K.D from Markham
K.D from Markham

Ant control Service

Excellent Service by Khayyam. I was contacted prior of his arrival time. Our situation was very early with seeing only 1-2 carpenters ants every few days but Khayyam recommended to tackle it early, as it takes a few weeks to eliminate. He sprayed inside and outside and will come back for 2nd exterior application if needed. I will monitor and update success. They provide 6mth warranty so I feel better. I am pleased with the service.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Pest control in garage rats

Kahham was lovely polite and social distancing was a 150% effort. Incredible service. And Pesticon are happy to make frequent visits to eliminate the rodents. So great fun and I will use this service again

michael k.
michael k.

Mice Extermination

I wish to thank the team at Pesticon in Toronto for the services they provided to help us exterminate mice. The Pesticon support team emailed me and texted me to alert me to the name of the person who would be coming, and the date and time of arrival.
Two service calls in total were made to our house. Service was right on time, the problem area quickly sourced, the procedures and products to be used were explained, our questions were answered, and problem quickly resolved. Service was on time, very friendly and efficient, and was very courteous. An email receipt for payment was provided. We are totally satisfied.

Sondra
Sondra
2 reviews , ON

Ant treatment during Covid-19 epidemic

Wonderful service. During this Covid-19 epidemic we were stuck not being able to leave the house for the 4 hours required for a chemical treatment and anxious to allow someone in our house. They accommodated everything we needed and upheld the 6 month guarantee even though no indoor chemical treatment because we couldn’t leave. Iftikar came fully suited up with a heavy duty mask, gloves and we social distanced in the house. So happy with them and will use them again if I ever need. Iftikar was a gentlemen and very thorough.

Ritu in Toronto
Ritu in Toronto

An impossible mole in the yard

My yard was terribly destroyed by a mole. After trying numerous online remedies and solar deterrents and store products I was starting to think of extreme landscaping plans. After seeing Pesticon’s positive review on Homestars I contacted them. From the get go Waheed, the owner was really helpful. He got us started with Iftikhar who laid traps. That didn’t work then he tried chemicals and kept diligently trying his best to get something working. When nothing was working and I was getting really desperate, they even especially ordered a specific kind of mole traps for us and finally we were able to catch the culprit! All along they were very professional and very friendly and accommodating. Always reassuring and trying to make something work. I highly recommend them as they don’t give up in helping with the issue.

Bonnie from North York
Bonnie from North York
15 reviews , ON

Bed Bugs

My son had bites on his body and we were worried we had bed bugs. It was just before the holidays and Pesticon was able to send someone within 24 hours to do an assessment. The technician (whose name I forget) was amazing. He checked the mattress fully and was not able to find anything. He even looked at my son's bites and said he did not think they were bed bug bites.

I followed up with Pesticon one week later as I was still concerned and wanted the technician to check both couches that were in the basement alongside the bed. They sent someone within two days who did another thorough review. They looked over both couches and my son's bed upstairs. The second technician was also very professional and thorough. He found one or two bed bugs in each couch and told me a thorough vaccuming would be sufficient. He also gave me suggestions on how to prevent more from showing up.

I always use Pesticon as my go to pest control support.

Laura in Scarborough
Laura in Scarborough
1 review , ON

Rats!

I called Pesticon on the recommendation of a friend after we discovered we had rats in the house. Jason was able to come the very next day within the one-hour window I was quoted. He did a thorough walkabout outside to assess potential entry points and blocked up whatever holes he found. He placed bait carefully so that my dog wouldn’t be able to get to it - I was grateful for that. He is knowledgeable and very personable and I’d call him again in a heartbeat - but I sure hope I never have to.

Ant treatment

Jason from Pesticon, was knowledgeable about the pharaoh ant problem that we had in our basement and was able to address the problem quickly. I'd definitely recommend Pesticon and huge thanks to Jason!

More about Pesticon

Pest control tech
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Toronto?