Canadian Windows And Doors

Reviews for Canadian Windows And Doors

ravens42 in Brampton
ravens42 in Brampton

windows replacement

Ken provided professional service. Detail was explained and models were shown. He always returned your calls in timely fashion.
Services from installers were excellent. Showed up on time and no mass left behind.

ginger33 in Burlington
ginger33 in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Patio Door & Living Room Windows

From the time I answered the door bell and Oliver came in to give me a quote, i was sold. So personable, friendly and above all knowledgeable in what he is selling. He made suggestions and let me tell you I am so glad i went with them. The windows are the best. Even after they were installed i was having trouble with my patio door. Called him he came over that same night and took a look at it. Turned out it was the operator all along. He never made me feel like he just wasted a trip out. I would recommend Oliver and his team anytime. Only regret I did not get him to do my other windows upstairs.

More about Canadian Windows And Doors

We offer you the best quality doors and windows at the most affordable prices ! ☑ Replacement windows and doors ☑ Bay windows, bow window ☑ Shaped windows ☑ Entry doors ☑ Patio doors - Various colors and glass designs are available. By selling at factory direct prices, we eliminate ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Toronto?