Plumbing

Reviews for Caledonian Plumbing

Kristian
Kristian

Plumbing - Blocked Sink Drain

Grant responded to my posting on Homestars very quickly, and included all the information I needed to be able to book an appointment right away.
The price was very reasonable (lower than most competitors) and the service top notch from start to finish.
I will call Caledonian Plumbing again if I have future plumbing needs.

Thanks for the great review,

Carol G.
Carol G.

Bathroom renovation

Grant was extremely professional, his price was more than reasonable, he listened to what I wanted, and offered his advice on things I was unsure about. His work was done in a timely manner and to the highest standard (I'm extremely picky). I was already recommending him to friends before he'd even finished his job with me; I was that impressed. I would absolutely work with Grant again, and highly recommend him.

It was a pleasure working for you and thanks for the recommendation to your friends

lee.ringham
lee.ringham

Kitchen reno

Pipes for upstairs bathrooms needed re-routing. The work was done quickly and competently. Grant had been sick for a couple of days, but showed up anyway a little late. I suspect he was not 100% but still got things done efficiently.

His hourly rate is reasonable, given his level of training and expertise.

I would have no problem recommending him for small or large jobs.

Thanks for the great review

Danny from Calgary
Danny from Calgary

Emergency broken pipe repair

Grant was able to fit my job in the same day. He was very quick to get it fixed. He was informative and reassuring. I will certainly be using Caledonian's services for future plumbing needs.

Thanks for the great review danny

Danny
Danny

Broken pipe repair

Grant was able to fit me in the same day, made short work of the repair and was informative and reassuring.

darla.langstaff
darla.langstaff

Water softener installation

Calgary
AB
T3L 2X1

Grant responded quickly to my request for a quote, he showed up on time and cleaned up his work area when he was done. I would recommend him!

Thanks for the great review darla

Amira
Amira

bathroom toilet, bathroom sink and new water tank.

Grant came out to fix a couple items at our home plumbing related. We were so impressed with him, we booked him a few days later for a water tank upgrade and installation. Grant was friendly,professional, knowledgeable and reasonably priced. Highly recommended and will use again.

Thanks for the great review, I glad your happy with the quality of my work

Brad
Brad

Replaced bathroom tub faucet and repaired toilet

The work was excellent. An accurate quote was provided before he completed any work and he delivered as promised. The work was top quality and he was extremely easy to work with. I would strongly recommend to anyone.

Thanks for the great review Brad, pleased that your happy with the work

Dan A.
Dan A.

Kitchen repair

Grant came to my home to repair a poorly installed under mount sink. After explaining to me what needed to be done, he took the time to provide me with a quote, and then returned to complete the job exactly as he had stated.
Not only was my sink repaired, it was done far better than it ever was by the original contractors who did it. Grant clearly takes pride in doing a job well! Thanks Grant!

Thanks for the great review dan, I'm really happy that your pleased with the finished job

Jake
Jake

Plumbing Repairs

We used Caledonian Renovations recently for some work at our house.
We were more than happy with the services provided and the work done.
They were very professional and affordable. I have already passed their name on to some friends!!

Thanks so much for the review jake, so happy that your pleased with the job, hopefully we can assist on your next big Reno

More about Caledonian Plumbing

At Caledonian Renovations our reputation has been built on high quality, fairly priced service and an impeccable attention to detail. We specialize in - full house renovations - bathroom renovations - kitchen renovations - full house repipes from poly b to pex - drain cleaning and inspection - main line ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Calgary?