Proper Roofs

Pavel K.
Pavel K.
9 reviews Caledon, ON

Roof repairs

Just perfect! My roof needed repairs after May storm. I found this company on Homestars website. Eugene providers understandable explanation of what need to be done and how to prevent future damages. Price was reasonable. Eugene was willing to work on a weekend, if needed. All repaires were done on time. Great customer service. Strongly recommend!

Thank you!

daverma
daverma

Wind damaged Roof repairs

Had 3 areas with shingles missing and roof vents were replaced with metal vents.

His quote was substantially low and taken care of right away.

He also did before and after pictures

Eugene is a young guy with very professional outlook towards his work.

Goodluck Eugene

Thank you.

Roof repair

Price is reasonable, but most importantly I believe communication is the key. Even though it was a small repair, Eugene responded quickly, explained to me the work involved and the materials he uses. Got the work done during a long weekend, giving me a peace of mind. Would I recommend this company? With the good experience I had with PROper Roofs, yes, I would.

Thank you !

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Shingles Repair

During the last severe wind storm a patch of shingles blew off my roof down to the plywood. My son-in-law recommended PROper Roofs. I called Eugene and he came the next day with the matching shingles and he explained the work that he did. Eugene is very professional and reasonable prices, excellent job. I highly recommend using this company for any roofing projects.

Thank you for choosing Proper Roofs!

Great service

I called for shingle repairs. I was pleased with the price. He was honest with his work and charged accordingly. He also repaired other damages and is a nice person to deal with.

Thank you for leaving an honest review. It was a pleasure dealing with you.

Gennadiy
Gennadiy

Roof Repairs

During May 2018 major windstorm my roof was badly damaged in several places. Team from PROper roofs gave clear recommendations, came at agreed time, did excellent work and charged as it was initially estimated. By that outperformed contractors provided by insurance by all parameters.

Thank you for choosing Proper Roofs.

Gvcool74
Gvcool74

Roof repair

Amazing service.guy was right on time as scheduled.did repair work very professionally and also gave some valuable tips about how to select proper and long lasting shingles.

Thank you. Our goal is to make the work last. Therefore releaving ourselves from headaches as well as the customer for many years.

Elena M.
Elena M.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New roof

We urgently needed to change our old roof and were very satisfied with Proper Roofs crew. All work was done very professionaly and on time. Evgeny is very attentive and considerate.

Thank you.

Mtlm1972
Mtlm1972

Roof replacement

Very fast, reliable work. Not expensive. Give you a warranty. Come back for a check up
Recommend to everyone.

Thank you!

chipabass
chipabass

Shingles repair

When I called Eugene, he came the next day to fix my shingles. He explained everything to me and was excellent at his job.

Thank you !

More about Proper Roofs

Welcome to PROper Roofs. Leaking roof? Let us fix it or deliver you a new one.
Shingle | Cedar | Slate | Metal | Flat Roofs
Also: Roof-Related carpentry (demolition of unwanted structures, plywood, etc.); Soffit & Fascia; Skylights and Sun Tunnels; Attic ventilation.

Every roof installed PROper.

647 671 1469