Reliant Remodeling

Reviews for Reliant Remodeling

yvonne sjonnesen in Oakville
yvonne sjonnesen in Oakville

$ Bathroom renovation

Hamid provided me with a detailed quote and the time the work would be completed and he came through with his promise .
Hamid and his crew were polite and professional .Their expertise
and quality of work is exceptional. The bathrooms are exactly what I wanted . In fact even more than I expected . I have and I will continue to recommend Reliant Remodeling to friends .

Thanks you for highly thinking of us, working with you was enjoyable for us too and we are happy you like your bathroom renovation.
Here I am adding some of your project pictures.

heliaoghani
heliaoghani

Kitchen, bathroom and floor

After interviewing a lot of companies we went with Reliant Remodeling and we had a great experience with them. Their team is professional and knowledgeable with a great taste and
attention to details. They exceeded our expectation for sure. They finished the project within the budget and time period that we wanted. Thanks to them we love our home and we added lots of value to it.

Thanks for your comment and feedback. We are happy you liked your Bathroom renovation and new engineered hardwood floor.

More about Reliant Remodeling

What We Do At Reliant Remodeling, we specialize in creating complete customized home renovation solutions. Whether it’s your investment project or it’s your family home, after a free initial consultation and space analysis, our designers will present you with a set of options customized to fit your needs and budget. ...