Vivint Smart Home Security Calgary

Reviews for Vivint Smart Home Security Calgary

Alicia B. from Pickering
Alicia B. from Pickering
6 reviews Pickering, ON

Violates Consumer Protection Act, 2002 (10-day cooling off provision)

Dear Consumer,

Do not enter into a contract with VIVINT Home Security. Although stipulated in their own contract, they do not allow you to cancel the contract without a fight. I have turned the matter over to Consumer Protection Ontario, and they will be taking them on. Under the 10-day cooling off provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, 2002, I am now at war with VIVENT Home Security to exercise my legal right to cancel my contract with them.

At this time they have repeatedly tried to take money off of my credit card and they have threatened me that each time they do not get their money I will incur further charges. They are sending me harassing emails and have now started to call me demanding payment for a service that i do not have as the system was removed from my home. I entered into the contract on June 21, 2019 and sent written notice via fax and email of the cancellation on June 26, 2019. The system was subsequently removed on June 29, 2019.

Stay away from this company. I fault myself for not exercising due diligence before I allowed myself to get hooked into this mess. There are lots of other reviews out there citing the same experience.

Better security

Great job by Justin...explained everything before and installed the system on a timely manner, and made sure everything was working before he left. Also, recommended the new HD exterior camera with 2 way monitoring. Now we feel safer!

Great Services Tech's

When Vivint is unable to resolve your issues on the phone, they will come to your house. They send experienced people who know how to fix pretty much any issue.

Hello! We always ensure that any issues that our clients are resolved and we are happy to hear that we were able to help you!

Private User reviews Okotoks, AB

Home Security

The system has worked well and is meeting our expectations for the three plus years we have had it in place. There has been a couple of issues relating to replacing detector heads, the service department responded quickly with no hassles. The system is operating well.

Hi! We're happy to hear that our team was able to help you easily! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it!

Grace in Calgary
Grace in Calgary

Great work, Prompt service!!

Needed a new front door entry lock and all was done within 24 hours from time of call to job done. Service tech arrived on time and completed work quickly and efficiently.

Hi Grace! Our team is always working hard to make sure that you leave feeling happy and secure! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it!

Vivint Calgary Customer Care

I required support to clear some alarms on the system. There was a support technician sent to my location to resolve the problem. this was clarified and confirmed to be ok

Hello! We're glad to hear that our team was helpful to help clarify any issues that you were having, we're always just a phone call away to help you! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it!

Private User reviews Headingley, MB

Security system.

Vivint is great. The tech was on time and knowledgeable. Able to answer and questions or concerns I’ve had.
Took the time to show me how to run the mobile app and reset if any issues occur.

Hello! We're happy to hear that not only did our technicians installed everything promptly but that they helped you navigate through the mobile app. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Roxy in Calgary
Roxy in Calgary

Vivint

Great security system. Always on the ball. Helpful and kind. Would highly recommend them to any family or friend. Very attentive. Prices are reasonable. However contracts are restricting, but when needed, they are there.

Hi Roxy! We're happy to hear that you feel secure in our system to recommend us to your family and friends! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it!

Alarm system installation

The installation was fast and efficient. We were educated on the system and shown how to use it. The system works well, we activate it every night before going to bed and when we are absent for more than 4 hours, and when going on vacation.

Hi! We're glad to hear that the system helps make you feel secured in your home and that the installation process was easy. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it!

J. T. in Calgary
J. T. in Calgary

Switched from another security company

I switched from another security company because they didn't have a door bell camera or any cameras for that matter. Vivint had everything I needed and works great! If I do have a problem, their tech support is 24/7 and are really helpful. I feel much safer with this system.

Hi J.T! We're happy to hear that you decided to go with us for your security system. We always want to make sure that our customers feel secure with the services we've installed and we're glad to hear that

Hi J.T! We're happy to hear that you decided to go with Vivint for your security system. Don't hesitate to contact us whenever you have a question or concern. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it!

More about Vivint Smart Home Security Calgary

We create simple, affordable smart home security solutions Our goal: To help you create a smarter home with intelligently designed products that simplify your life. As Calgary's leading smart home security provider, Vivint offers home security, energy management with smart thermostats, home automation with smart door locks, smart lighting control, ...
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Calgary?