911 Pest Control

HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Burnaby  >  911 Pest Control

Review for 911 Pest Control

1 review Vancouver, BC

Ant Issue

I used 911 Pest Control in the fall of 2015 to address an ant issue at my home. He came on time, was reasonably priced and aside from applying product outside and inside he also sprayed detached garage as well. He instructed me beforehand what he would be doing and to clear certain areas if possible the day before. He described the product he used, what his competitors used (he was correct I called around beforehand) and the difference. The ants were gone from my home and if I ever had an issue again I would use his services.