Mjr Electrical

DC
DC
1 review Kelowna, BC

Updated light fixtures

I was very pleased with the professional installation of new lighting fixtures. Prompt and quick service. I'd recommend MJR Electrical to anyone.

Thank you very much, you were an awesome client to work for!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

home renovations

MJR did a great job upgrading the lighting, plugs and ceiling fans in my newly renovated house. The company installed it quickly, cleanly while working with my contractor to ensure everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend MJR for all your electrical needs.

Thank you for writing to me on HomeStars. I enjoyed working with you and providing the design and upgrade to suit your needs.

More about Mjr Electrical

MJR Electrical is FSR - B FULLY BONDED AND INSURED Looking to add some pot lights in your kitchen or add a couple receptacles to your basement or garage? Perhaps re-finishing your house with new lights, receptacles, and switches? No matter how big or how small of a job, I ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Burnaby?