MJR Electrical

Reviews for MJR Electrical

Cindy
Cindy

Replacing Co2 alarms, light fixtures, electrical outlets

Quinn and his workers provided exceptional service. They were quick to help me out, reliable, knowledgeable, friendly, efficient, accommodating and a pleasure to work with. I definitely recommend them!!

Thanks Cindy!

bernieg703
bernieg703
1 review West Kelowna, BC

Led down lighting and update electrical throughout house.

Quality work,good work ethics.Kept informed during entire process.job completed in a timely manner.pulled my permit and took care of my paperwork.good guys would recommend them to others.

Thanks Bernie, you were a pleasure to work with as well.

benjaminr318 in Burnaby
benjaminr318 in Burnaby

Full Electrical Rewiring

Having used MJR Electrical multiple times, I felt I needed to follow up and give another review. Quinn and his team provided excellent service and helped us fully rewire our new apartment. The quality and finish was outstanding. Without hesitation I would highly recommend Quinn again.

Thanks Ben!

TN
TN
1 review North Vancouver, BC

installation of pot lights in office and upgrading outlets

Very professional service from the beginning - came to discuss the work and provided detailed quote, recommended and purchased the pot lights and very happy with results - such and improvement. Decided to upgrade the outlets and Quinn was able to accommodate this request the next day. Everything was cleaned up nicely and good communication throughout.

Thanks TN, you were a pleasure to work with!

Doug
Doug

Electrical Install

I had Quinn from MJR Electrical run a power line from my house and install a electric car charger outlet in my garage. He came with a second guy and were friendly, quick and efficient. He explored the best option and talked it through with me and then got the work done. He made sure that I understood the options and helped me feel good about the job before starting it. My car is happily charging away and I am grateful to MJR Electrical for a job well done. I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for household electrical work.

Thanks Doug, you were a pleasure to work with!

tammy
tammy
1 review Kelowna, BC

Complete electrical repair on mobile home and passed inspection

Quinn was extremely professional and did all required work on time and within budget we are very pleased. I HIGHLY recommend their services to anyone. After we experienced a series of letdowns time and time again it was refreshing to meet someone who kept their word, did the work on time, and did a fantastic job.

Thanks Tammy! You were a pleasure to work with.

benjamin318
benjamin318

Condo Renovation Electrical Re-Wiring

Excellent and very professional service. Quinn delivered quality work and was on time and on budget. We had some electrical rewiring done and Quinn was very knowledgable and helped us find better ways to complete our project. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone.

Thanks Ben! It was a pleasure working with you on the Sungate project and I look forward to working with you again in the future!

DC
DC
1 review Kelowna, BC

Updated light fixtures

I was very pleased with the professional installation of new lighting fixtures. Prompt and quick service. I'd recommend MJR Electrical to anyone.

Thank you very much, you were an awesome client to work for!

home renovations

MJR did a great job upgrading the lighting, plugs and ceiling fans in my newly renovated house. The company installed it quickly, cleanly while working with my contractor to ensure everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend MJR for all your electrical needs.

Thank you for writing to me on HomeStars. I enjoyed working with you and providing the design and upgrade to suit your needs.

More about MJR Electrical

MJR Electrical is FSR - B FULLY BONDED AND INSURED

Looking to add some pot lights in your kitchen or add a couple receptacles to your basement or garage? Perhaps re-finishing your house with new lights, receptacles, and switches? No matter how big or how small of a job, I can help you. Feel free to email, phone or text MJR Electric for any inquiries.

I focus on installing:

Any residential/commercial electrical tenant upgrades or renovations
New lighting, fixing existing lighting, or low-voltage lighting
Basement suite renovations
Troubleshooting circuits and adding or delete circuits
Moving electrical devices or equipment
Low voltage Cat5e and coax cables as well as home automation systems
Pot lights
Installing of old and new fixtures
Installing fans