MJR Electrical

Thornton in Burnaby
Thornton in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Basement Renovation

We are extremely happy with the work from MJR electric. They were quick to respond, came exactly when they said that they would and did a great job. We would certainly recommend this company.

Thanks Thorton! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Adams
Adams
1 review New Westminster, BC

Electrical work

MJR Electrical
Burnaby
BC
V5G 1G3

MJR Electrical installed an electrical outlet and three ceiling fans for us. One of the fans had no fixture so they installed that as well.
Quinn and his team are highly skilled, professional contractors. They did the work required on time, did it within the budget and recommended contractors we needed for additional (non electrical) work to our home. They are affordable and incredibly good at what they do. I wholeheartedly recommend this company and am planning to contact them again for other work in the near future.

Thanks for working with us and the amazing review!

Cindy
Cindy

Replacing Co2 alarms, light fixtures, electrical outlets

Quinn and his workers provided exceptional service. They were quick to help me out, reliable, knowledgeable, friendly, efficient, accommodating and a pleasure to work with. I definitely recommend them!!

Thanks Cindy!

bernieg703
bernieg703
1 review West Kelowna, BC

Led down lighting and update electrical throughout house.

Quality work,good work ethics.Kept informed during entire process.job completed in a timely manner.pulled my permit and took care of my paperwork.good guys would recommend them to others.

Thanks Bernie, you were a pleasure to work with as well.

benjaminr318 in Burnaby
benjaminr318 in Burnaby

Full Electrical Rewiring

Having used MJR Electrical multiple times, I felt I needed to follow up and give another review. Quinn and his team provided excellent service and helped us fully rewire our new apartment. The quality and finish was outstanding. Without hesitation I would highly recommend Quinn again.

Thanks Ben!

TN
TN
1 review North Vancouver, BC

installation of pot lights in office and upgrading outlets

Very professional service from the beginning - came to discuss the work and provided detailed quote, recommended and purchased the pot lights and very happy with results - such and improvement. Decided to upgrade the outlets and Quinn was able to accommodate this request the next day. Everything was cleaned up nicely and good communication throughout.

Thanks TN, you were a pleasure to work with!

Doug
Doug

Electrical Install

I had Quinn from MJR Electrical run a power line from my house and install a electric car charger outlet in my garage. He came with a second guy and were friendly, quick and efficient. He explored the best option and talked it through with me and then got the work done. He made sure that I understood the options and helped me feel good about the job before starting it. My car is happily charging away and I am grateful to MJR Electrical for a job well done. I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for household electrical work.

Thanks Doug, you were a pleasure to work with!

tammy
tammy
1 review Kelowna, BC

Complete electrical repair on mobile home and passed inspection

Quinn was extremely professional and did all required work on time and within budget we are very pleased. I HIGHLY recommend their services to anyone. After we experienced a series of letdowns time and time again it was refreshing to meet someone who kept their word, did the work on time, and did a fantastic job.

Thanks Tammy! You were a pleasure to work with.

benjamin318
benjamin318

Condo Renovation Electrical Re-Wiring

Excellent and very professional service. Quinn delivered quality work and was on time and on budget. We had some electrical rewiring done and Quinn was very knowledgable and helped us find better ways to complete our project. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone.

Thanks Ben! It was a pleasure working with you on the Sungate project and I look forward to working with you again in the future!

More about MJR Electrical

MJR Electrical is FSR - B FULLY BONDED AND INSURED

Looking to add some pot lights in your kitchen or add a couple receptacles to your basement or garage? Perhaps re-finishing your house with new lights, receptacles, and switches? No matter how big or how small of a job, I can help you. Feel free to email, phone or text MJR Electric for any inquiries.

I focus on installing:

Any residential/commercial electrical tenant upgrades or renovations
New lighting, fixing existing lighting, or low-voltage lighting
Basement suite renovations
Troubleshooting circuits and adding or delete circuits
Moving electrical devices or equipment
Low voltage Cat5e and coax cables as well as home automation systems
Pot lights
Installing of old and new fixtures
Installing fans