Tdb Developments

smorin
smorin
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen Reno

Trevor was very helpful from start to finish, completing the project on time and within budget. He kept the communication lines open with constant updates on what the next steps were. A meticulous worker, the site was cleaned at the end of every day and he took extra care to keep the dust as contained as possible!

We will definitely use TDB Developments on our next projects!

Amy
Amy
1 review Ajax, ON

Backyard and Basement

Trever is conscientious, considerate and fun! Shortly after moving into my new house, I had Trever and his crew in and they fixed up a dog’s backyard into an outdoor retreat. I have a beautiful deck, pergola, stone pathway and a lawn! He would frequently walk me through the progress and when I needed to make a decision on something he would present the pros and cons of each option. I had them back a few months later to finish the basement and I received the same high quality treatment. Trever frequently made suggestions, found little extras to fix or add and updated me on the progress. I not only trust him with the work in my home, but trust him in my home while away or during my shift work hours. His crew is also amazing and they work to the same high standards. By the end of it all, we felt like old friends. Time for another visit - bathrooms are next! I wouldn’t go with anyone else!

Taylor’s
Taylor’s
1 review Whitby, ON

Laundry room, living room, deck and bathroom

Trevor and his team is meticulous about every detail. Goes above and beyond with his craftsmanship and all of my crazy requests. Would never go with any other. We are boyind happy with the results of all the projects Trevor has done! Thank you Tdb Developments!

Glenn T.
Glenn T.
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Bathroom and main floor

Very professional. Extremely high quality craftsmanship. You will feel comfortable with these guys right from your first meeting. Very knowledgeable and talented with great ideas you might not have thought of. We couldn’t be any happier with the work they have done for us. We no longer need to get multiple estimates when we are wanting another project done. We now only have to make one call. We now consider them to be great friends as well as the only people we trust in our home. Do yourself a favour and talk to these guys before you commit to ANYONE else.
You will be very glad you did. Can’t wait for them to start our next project!!!

More about Tdb Developments

Welcome to TDB Developments!