Versa Security

Reviews for Versa Security

Dominic
Dominic

Security camera installation

Very knowledgeable and professional. Explained all aspects of the products and technology After install support was also top notch.

Thank you Dominic for your positive review. We were happy to work with you and will continue to provide support should any needs arise.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Security camera installation

Had security cameras installed at my home after a break in last November. Not having any experience with these systems before, I needed some with knowledge and patience to advise me on what I should install. I am pleased to say that this company met all my expectations.

Thank you for choosing Versa Security to protect your home. We are happy to hear that we met all your expectations. Feel free to contact us should you have any questions about your camera system.

jamie from Toronto
jamie from Toronto

Alarm

Ricardo and his team were great with the install of our alarm system and cameras.
They were punctual, diligent and super respectful of our home. The job was completed as promised and took the time to walk us through all of the features.
There was no damage done to our walls as we had an older alarm which they were able to utilize some of the existing wiring from.
Would highly recommend Versa and will be using them again on another property.
Price was super competitive!!

Thank you Jamie for entrusting Versa Security with the installation of your alarm system and cameras in your home. We appreciate your recommendations and we look forward to providing you with our services again on your other property.

Ed A.
Ed A.
1 review Loretto, ON

Security system including cameras

Thank you for the recommendations on the affordable security equipment, followed by the great installation job completed at my residence. You and your staff were very friendly and efficient.

It was our greatest pleasure serving you and we look forward to serving you in the future.
Once again thank you.

dumps.like.truck
dumps.like.truck

Security System Install & Configuration

Versa Security
Brampton
L6R 0Y6

Versa was quick, easy to schedule with, and great at recommending the right sized-solution for our house.

When they came for the install, they were super-easy to deal with regarding configuration preferences, and cleaned up all debris from the installation.

Follow-up and post-installation communication wasn't expected, but has been excellent as we tweak configurations to our needs.

Thank you for choosing Versa for your security needs. We appreciate your business and thank you for sharing your positive experience.

sMOKEYhs2018 in Brampton
sMOKEYhs2018 in Brampton

Very Professional

Ricardo and his team did an excellent job installing our security system. Everything was installed in a timely fashion and they took great care in showing us how to use the system. We highly recommend them!

Thank you for your business and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. It was a pleasure serving you.

tango
tango
1 review Caledon, ON

Installed alarm system

Retrofitted and upgraded alarm system. Provided new monitoring centre at a better price than I previously had

Thank you Tony for choosing Versa Security as your new home security provider. It was our great pleasure to provide you with a smart and safer option for your home. Looking forward to a continued business relationship with you.

Tnguy241
Tnguy241

Commercial and residential.

Versa Security has installed
6 alarm systems and
6 Security camera systems
At several locations for me. Ricardo and staff are very poffesional and always puts the customer first. I would recommend versa to anyone looking to protect their home or business.

Thank you Mr. Nguyen for choosing us to protect and secure your many locations. It's always great doing business with you and thank you for your many referrals also.

Team Versa

Wayne B.
Wayne B.
1 review Pickering, ON

Video camera system

Reliable and on time, very knowledgeable and neat. Very professional team, they cleaned up and took all packaging and garbage with them. I have referred them to three of my family members and friends so far.

On behalf of The Versa Team, thank you very much Wayne. It’s was a pleasure serving you, your family and your friend. We look forward to a continued business relationship with you.

More about Versa Security