HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Brampton  >  Ipro Paving Infrared Asphalt Repair

Reviews for Ipro Paving Infrared Asphalt Repair

Peter
Peter

Ashphalt repair

Daniel and his crew are stand up guys and do great work!! I would use their services again!

Thanks for the opportunity to work for you

Ms. W.
Ms. W.

Driveway fix patches

Ipro Paving Infrared Asphalt Repair
Mississauga
L5B 3Y3

Daniel and his team work so hard for me and they are so professional and knowledgeable! They fixed all of the issues and did excellent job!
I trust and recommend IPRO and their prices are responsible! Thanks a lot for your help, Daniel!!!

Thank you for everything, it's been nice working for you

adj .
adj .

Driveway flat-forming

Excellent outcome for my previously unkept driveway.
I had depressions where the asphalt meets the concrete edge of my garage, varying from 1 inch to 4 inches below the edge. At the bottom of my driveway, there was broken, deteriorated pieces of asphalt giving way to a large bump to get over the road gutter.

Danny and his team took care of it with a combination of machine heat and fuse of the old driveway asphalt, making it look like new, and adding extra asphalt where needed, after cooking the old, to make is fuse together.

Great solution for those that don't want a full redo or recap of their driveway, which is double the price.

He called in the spray sealer guy afterwards so I didn't have to shop that.
Without sealing, the outcome is less uniform, so just get er done while you're at it.

I want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you.

maryb
maryb

Driveway

Doing some renovations in our home, the bin we had on our driveway caused some damage. A hole and 3 large scratches. After sending requests to several businesses, Daniel was very quick to respond to me. He received my photos that I had sent him and told me step by step how the procedure would go. He was at my door within an hour and the work completed in less than an hour. I was very pleased with his professionalism, knowledge and attention to detail. His work ethic and work were both exceptional and I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Hi dear client,thank you for the opportunity to work for you.

ohan
ohan

Driveway asphalt repair

Ipro Paving Infrared Asphalt Repair
Mississauga
L5B 3Y3

Driveway had potholes and cracks IPRO PAVING fix all doew problems and did amazing job. I trust and recommend IPRO PAVING and there prices are reasonable.

Dennis V.
Dennis V.

Driveway releveling and sealing

We are glad that we were lucky to find Danny and iProPaving to give us an affordable solution to uneven match between our 11yo driveway and our brand new interlocking stone. Our driveway dipped in some places because of its age and with our new perfectly level interlocking the surfaces weren't even. It seemed like such a waste of money to rip up and replace an entire driveway in overall good condition. iPro's infrared machine and team were able even out the edges of our driveway and create a seamless level between the asphalt and new stone pavers. It doesn't look like a typical asphalt patch job where asphalt is just plopped on top - but instead appears like it was always even. They sealed the older asphalt to blend the whole look. Danny and his team were efficient and his responsiveness was great. I wish him and his team the best of luck with this cool tech and hope that he can help provide more customers with this affordable and eye-pleasing option.

Hi Dennis V, thank you for your respond, my biggest responsibility is to make my costumers happy and satisfied with our work, it was our pleasure working for you.
Best regards.

kaami100
kaami100

Driveway

Very professional and honest. Got the warranty for any issues. Free estimates and explained the work in detail.

We enjoy working for you, thank you for your business

More about Ipro Paving Infrared Asphalt Repair

Is your industrial or business pavement damaged? If yes, iPRO Paving can handle all of your asphalt paving needs. We are one of the leading asphalt contractors who deliver customized services based on your budget and unique needs. After thoroughly evaluating your requirements, we determine the best action plan to perform efficient and reliable asphalt repairs that tend to remain in shape for years. Being in the industry from past many years, we follow the latest technique and approach to bring your pavement back into integrity.

iPro Paving can do it better, we don’t need to cut the around the asphalt patch we just place the Infrared Patching Asphalt Recycler machine on top of the patch let it heat (cook) the asphalt for about 10 to 15 minutes , rake it ,compacted and it’s done. The old fusion way they have to cut around the patch remove the broken Asphalt and Install New Asphalt and the edges of the patch WON’T BLEND like we blend all our patches.

This way its Faster, Recycle your own asphalt