Paving Contractors

Reviews for Ipro Paving Infrared Asphalt Repair

M.G Howe in Brampton
M.G Howe in Brampton

Shipping Lot pot hole repair

Great Team to work with. 176 pot holes repaired .
Work was done on time, with professional attention to safety and quality.
I would highly recommend IPro. After seeing the work done at our site no job is to big for this crew.

Thank you ARMACELL OF CANADA for giving us the opportunity to work on this project, it's been our pleasure.

Chris
Chris
1 review Acton, ON

Asphalt extension and repair

Danny and his guys were great from the second I posted my ad on homestars..was on time very professional let me know exactly what they were gonna do and was very accommodating with time and priced good and worked with my budget etc..would definitely recommend ipro to friends and family

We appreciate and are happy that we fulfilled your expectations. Thank you for everything

Donna in Toronto
Donna in Toronto

Patch work in driveway

I would recommend Daniel and his company as his work is unique, He is the owner and for us, he was actually on the job doing the work himself with his helper all the time for us. He insured his worker and his work were completed properly and he was very professional. He's probably one of the hardest owner/workers I've ever seen. Good job Daniel.

Donna and Father John

Thank you Donna and John for giving IPRO PAVING the chance to work for you and trusting us.

Lulu
Lulu

Infrared asphalt repair of driveway

We found ipro paving through homestar recommendation. Ipro was fast at responding and very patient and informative to answering my questions. They showed up on time. Completed work on budget and on schedule. Both gentlemen were very professional and polite. We were debating to get the whole driveway repaved. But through my own research, infrared asphalt repair is definitely the most cost effective and environmentally friendly (less toxic waste produced) option. Needless to say, we went with ipro. Happy with the repair!

It's been a pleasure working for you, thanks

john135b
john135b

Driveway extension

The work that Daniel Lima and his crew performed at my house by extending our driveway was done professionally and very efficient. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a company that is reliable and professional.

Thank you John for giving us the chance to work for you

Peter
Peter

Ashphalt repair

Daniel and his crew are stand up guys and do great work!! I would use their services again!

Thanks for the opportunity to work for you

Ms. W.
Ms. W.

Driveway fix patches

Daniel and his team work so hard for me and they are so professional and knowledgeable! They fixed all of the issues and did excellent job!
I trust and recommend IPRO and their prices are responsible! Thanks a lot for your help, Daniel!!!

Thank you for everything, it's been nice working for you

adj .
adj .

Driveway flat-forming

Excellent outcome for my previously unkept driveway.
I had depressions where the asphalt meets the concrete edge of my garage, varying from 1 inch to 4 inches below the edge. At the bottom of my driveway, there was broken, deteriorated pieces of asphalt giving way to a large bump to get over the road gutter.

Danny and his team took care of it with a combination of machine heat and fuse of the old driveway asphalt, making it look like new, and adding extra asphalt where needed, after cooking the old, to make is fuse together.

Great solution for those that don't want a full redo or recap of their driveway, which is double the price.

He called in the spray sealer guy afterwards so I didn't have to shop that.
Without sealing, the outcome is less uniform, so just get er done while you're at it.

I want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you.

Paul
Paul

Driveway repairs

Daniel at ipro was very courteous and professional they did an awesome job driveway looks brand new again, I would highly recommend Daniel and is crew to all my friends. Job was completed in a timely manner and very clean as well. Daniel keep up the great work, awesome job keep
It up

It was a pleasure working for you, thanks

maryb
maryb

Driveway

Doing some renovations in our home, the bin we had on our driveway caused some damage. A hole and 3 large scratches. After sending requests to several businesses, Daniel was very quick to respond to me. He received my photos that I had sent him and told me step by step how the procedure would go. He was at my door within an hour and the work completed in less than an hour. I was very pleased with his professionalism, knowledge and attention to detail. His work ethic and work were both exceptional and I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Hi dear client,thank you for the opportunity to work for you.

More about Ipro Paving Infrared Asphalt Repair

Is your industrial or business pavement damaged? If yes, iPRO Paving can handle all of your asphalt paving needs. We are one of the leading asphalt contractors who deliver customized services based on your budget and unique needs. After thoroughly evaluating your requirements, we determine the best action plan to perform efficient and reliable asphalt repairs that tend to remain in shape for years. Being in the industry from past many years, we follow the latest technique and approach to bring your pavement back into integrity.

iPro Paving can do it better, we don’t need to cut the around the asphalt patch we just place the Infrared Patching Asphalt Recycler machine on top of the patch let it heat (cook) the asphalt for about 10 to 15 minutes , rake it ,compacted and it’s done. The old fusion way they have to cut around the patch remove the broken Asphalt and Install New Asphalt and the edges of the patch WON’T BLEND like we blend all our patches.

This way its Faster, Recycle your own asphalt