Mcg Contracting

Reviews for Mcg Contracting

Lidia
Lidia

Landscaping

Did excellent work in cleaning up my property,spring clean preparation, grass cutting, and planting new flowers for the season. I would highly recommend this professional company. This company is dependable and their pricing is very competitive.

Thank you for the kind words lidia it was our pleasure and you are a perfect client and anytime you need us please just call

carol in Newmarket
carol in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Backyard

loved their job, they completely transformed my backyard.
Before I was always ashamed to have people over and now I cant stop inviting my friends and family every weekend to check it out my new barbecue spot.

would recommend to everyone.

Thank you carol. You are a pleasure and anytime you need anything done MCG Contracting has you covered

More about Mcg Contracting

MCG Contracting is a family run company that has over 15 years of experience in the landscape/renovation industry. We are committed to bring excellence in your desire project and we take pride in bringing your dreams to life without breaking the bank