Mcg Contracting

Anne in London
Anne in London
1 review London, ON

Great job!!

I have had a snow plowing service for the last few years; the contractor that I had before changed his business to commercial clients only. That opened the door for Mike and his team to take over. BEST MOVE EVER. He and his team truly took care of the driveway, stairs and walkway. They plowed the driveway and then shovelled and salted the stairs and front entrance way. I always know that it will be taken care of. I didn't have to call Mike at all to check when it would be plowed. When there was a lot of snow he texted his clients to let them know when he'd be by.
This made it totally stress free!
I will be engaging Mike and his team for summer property maintenance.
Thank you Mike!

thank you very much for the extremely kind review Anne. you have been such a pleasure to work for all year around. MCG Contracting always goes above and beyond for all our clients but it makes it so much more rewarding when it's a job well done for someone like you who deserves only the best.

your contractor and friend
MCG CONTRACTING

Working_on_it in Newmarket
Working_on_it in Newmarket

Bathroom renovation

I had MCG Contracting come in and renovate my bathroom on the top floor. Mike and his guys were knowledgeable,respectful and on time. I would recommend them for any job that you might have in mind I will be using them again for all my projects

Thank you for putting your trust in MCG Contracting.

Even though it says " Mike and his guys" I want everyone to know its.my amazing staff that deserves all the credit for there hard work.
I could not have this great company without them.

owner of MCG Contracting

Snow plowing / Renovations

Mike takes pride in his business as well as the work that is performed. I am very pleased with the response time as well as the thoroughness of the work proved.

thank you very much Herb. its such a pleasure to work for a good guy like yourself. you are such a big help and you know exactly what you want which makes MCG Contractings job a bit easier.

owner of MCG Contracting
info@contracting.ca

jjaffer in Aurora
jjaffer in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Residential Snow Plowing

Residential Snowplowing services - Mike, provided excellent service and I never had to contact him once to come and shovel my driveways. He also shoveled and salted designated areas that were not part of my contractual agreement. Overall very Happy with the service!

Despite the fact I have 2 driveways he ensured both were well taken care of, including side entrances and main doorway was salted and shoveled, as well:-)

MCG Contracting is honored to work with great clients like you Joe. you are very kind and we take great pride in plowing and keeping your apartment complex clear for all your tenants.

owner of MCG contracting

Dave n.
Dave n.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Tree removal and new shrubs planted also some new interlocking around the garden and a new fence built

Mike was very professional and very respectful to us and our neighbors His work was completed on time and on budget
Looks great thanks mike

thank you Dave it was MCG Contracting pleasure.
you and Diana are such great people and we are thrilled with how good the project turned out. ..
please call us anytime if you ever need anything

CEO of MCG Contracting
mike@mcgcontracting.ca

Mary
Mary

Stone Patio and walkway

Mike and his team were amazing, is refreshing to work with someone you can trust and know you are paying for quality work. My new patio and walkway looks incredible and I always get compliments on it. Thanks MCG!

Hello Mary, MCG Contacting is thrilled that you are enjoying your patio and the neighborhood is taking notice. You are the perfect client and we are honored to give you and your family a beautiful patio & walkway.
If you ever need anything else please don't be a stranger.

Mike
Owner of MCG Contracting

Frank Barracha in Newmarket
Frank Barracha in Newmarket

Landscape

MCG CONTRACTING really did a fantastic job and know I have my dream backyard.
Thank you. I would recommend them to all my friends and family. My yard looks just perfect
MCG CONTRACTING

Thank you Frank it was MCG CONTRACTING pleasure to work with you and the fine people at mattamy homes doing all the yards for the new subdivision sir.

Mike Gerow
Owner of MCG CONTRACTING.

More about Mcg Contracting

MCG Contracting is a family run company that has over 15 years of experience in the landscape/renovation industry. We are committed to bring excellence in your desire project and we take pride in bringing your dreams to life without breaking the bank