MCG Contracting

Reviews for MCG Contracting

Jim
Jim

Fence

Had several miscommunication issues with Mike but the final results were worth the aggravation. His team built an excellent fence with top quality materials. Julian, the foreman, was a real professional and kept us in the loop at all times. Great fence.

Thank you for the review sir but the only miscommunication was that you kept asking the guys to do work that was not on the qoute.
we truly appreciate the business but please we ask you pay your bill as soon as you can. thank you Jim ring

Mike

Jacob in Toronto
Jacob in Toronto

Driveway expansion

This company is great! We changed our original plans and they were able to adjust for us without any issues. We went from having a tiny driveway only big enough for one car to being able to easily fit four vehicles! This was the best company we could have asked for and they exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend!

hey Jacob thank you for the kind review . we are always happy to see a 10star rating from our clients . our goal is to make everyone happy with the work we do.

mike

Max in Toronto
Max in Toronto
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

landscaping

MCG Contracting was responsive, professional and fast. Their bid was not the cheapest we got, but we went with them based on their reviews and we don't regret it. The quality of their work is clear. They took steps that I'm confident not all landscapers would have, like precise measurements and leveling of the ground before installation of turf, tile and stones. Would highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much for the kind review Max. you and your wife are great people to work for and we can't thank you enough for the recommendations

Mike

Olivia in Toronto
Olivia in Toronto

Patio build

Mike and his team did an excellent job turning my patch of dirt into a wonderful patio. From the initial phone call to the finished product, this company was great to work with. Mike provided guidance on getting the look we where looking for. I was even provided with a concrete 101 lesson on what to expect once concrete is settled and maintenance tips for the care of my new patio.

I very much appreciated their team attention to detail in the work they did and the manner in which they did it.

Thank you for taking the time to send your feedback. We are happy to know that you are pleased with our work

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Walkway

I am extremely happy with my walkway by MCG Contracting. The finished product looks amazing, and I couldn’t be happier. The project was completed in just a day. It looks wonderful, and it’s just what I wanted. The communication with the owner was great, and very smooth. I cannot recommend MCG contracting enough!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad you liked our work

Harold in Toronto
Harold in Toronto

Roof repair

I had five contractors come out to look at a roof layover for my building. MCG Contracting had a very reasonable quote and explained in detail the project. The company continuously communicated with me throughout the whole process. The project even took a couple of extra days because of some unseen previous issues with the roof and they took the time to fix those issues and explained to me the importance of fixing those issues. The new granulated layover is properly sealed, and it looks great. The whole team is extremely polite and respectful. I highly recommend MCG Contracting, These guys will do a great job and correct all your roofing issues.

Emily in Toronto
Emily in Toronto

Patio and walkway

They installed a beautiful flagstone patio and walkway in our back yard. They completed the work in just over a week, and we are thrilled with the result. They were very helpful, giving us multiple different quotes for different options. The wait time from estimate to work being complete was about 2 months, but it was worth it!!

Russel in Toronto
Russel in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Fence building

We had an excellent experience with Mike and his team at MCG Contracting. They were extremely responsive, fairly priced, professional, and so easy to work with. Not only that, they were able to complete our fairly large project ahead of schedule and in only a short amount of time. They took the time to listen to our questions and walk through our vision before they got going and were accommodating to some last minute changes we proposed. The fence came out beautiful and our yard now looks better than ever. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a pain-free fence installation. Thanks again!

john in Toronto
john in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Deck build

I had a wonderful experience with Mike on our deck build (replacement of wood to Trex for the existing portion and to expansion to approximately double the original size). I received 3 estimates for this project; while his bid was slightly more than the lowest estimate, I found his communication and reliability to be better than the other companies (including company with a much more expensive estimate).

Mike came right on time for his estimate and talked us through what we were looking for. When we weren't sure, he gently provided suggestions. He was never pushy and never tried to upsell us during the entire process. Within 24 hours, we had a written estimate detailing the job and the pricing. After we provided a deposit for materials, he ordered our project materials within hours and the supplies were delivered to our door the following week.

MCG crew got to work once the materials arrived and we were impressed by the progress-- our deck was ready for use within 5 days. Their team arrived promptly and worked hard to finish the project efficiently.

We love our new deck and are so glad to find a great contractor. It can be tough to find honest, hardworking, and cost-effective assistance. We are already looking for new projects around the house for Mike to assist us with. Thank you for your hard work!

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto

Concrete driveway

MCG contracting redid our concrete driveway for us and they did a beautiful job. It's still new so I can't say how it will be in a few years but, their bid for the job was appropriate, they arrived on time and did the work in the amount of time I expected. They even had an issue with some hard rain happening when the driveway had just been poured so they came back the next day to make sure it was done right. Mike was easy to work with and very professional. We've already had neighbors asking us who did the driveway!

More about MCG Contracting

MCG Contracting is a family run company that has over 15 years of experience in the landscape/renovation industry. We are committed to bring excellence in your desire project and we take pride in bringing your dreams to life without breaking the bank

Specializing in Custom design, Renovation, General landscape and maintenance, our dedicated staff are well trained and experienced in all field.

We have been serving all the GTA and York Region area for over 15 years with great customer service and satisfaction guarantee.

Check us out here: