MCG Contracting

Reviews for MCG Contracting

Dave n.
Dave n.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Tree removal and new shrubs planted also some new interlocking around the garden and a new fence built

Mike was very professional and very respectful to us and our neighbors His work was completed on time and on budget
Looks great thanks mike

thank you Dave it was MCG Contracting pleasure.
you and Diana are such great people and we are thrilled with how good the project turned out. ..
please call us anytime if you ever need anything

Mike Gerow

Stone Patio and walkway

MCG Contracting
Newmarket
L3Y 4J2

Mike and his team were amazing, is refreshing to work with someone you can trust and know you are paying for quality work. My new patio and walkway looks incredible and I always get compliments on it. Thanks MCG!

Hello Mary, MCG Contacting is thrilled that you are enjoying your patio and the neighborhood is taking notice. You are the perfect client and we are honored to give you and your family a beautiful patio & walkway.
If you ever need anything else please don't be a stranger.

Mike
Owner of MCG Contracting

Frank Barracha in Newmarket
Frank Barracha in Newmarket

Landscape

MCG CONTRACTING really did a fantastic job and know I have my dream backyard.
Thank you. I would recommend them to all my friends and family. My yard looks just perfect
MCG CONTRACTING

Thank you Frank it was MCG CONTRACTING pleasure to work with you and the fine people at mattamy homes doing all the yards for the new subdivision sir.

Mike Gerow
Owner of MCG CONTRACTING.

Lidia
Lidia

Landscaping

Did excellent work in cleaning up my property,spring clean preparation, grass cutting, and planting new flowers for the season. I would highly recommend this professional company. This company is dependable and their pricing is very competitive.

Thank you for the kind words lidia it was our pleasure and you are a perfect client and anytime you need us please just call

carol in Newmarket
carol in Newmarket

Backyard

loved their job, they completely transformed my backyard.
Before I was always ashamed to have people over and now I cant stop inviting my friends and family every weekend to check it out my new barbecue spot.

would recommend to everyone.

Thank you carol. You are a pleasure and anytime you need anything done MCG Contracting has you covered

More about MCG Contracting

MCG Contracting is a family run company that has over 15 years of experience in the landscape/renovation industry. We are committed to bring excellence in your desire project and we take pride in bringing your dreams to life without breaking the bank