General Contractors

Alison in Toronto
Alison in Toronto
1 review Barrie, ON

Front deck/pad and stairs

Called MCG and they got back to me with in 24 hours to discuss what I was looking for and my options. They came up with a great plan for our front entrance and when I had any questions or concerns they got right back to me. They started the job when promised and did a wonderful work, they made a recommendation on the stone color that works perfectly with the house. Cannot say enough the crew, they were polite, helpful and well mannered. They did an excellent job and thoroughly cleaned up after themselves. I have gotten raves from everyone who has seen our new front entrance.

thank you very much Alison. you are such a great woman and it was MCG Contracting pleasure to do this project for you. please call anytime and we will be there right away

MCG Contracting Owner

Anne Jones from Barrie
Anne Jones from Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Re-built a 32 ft. section of 6 ft. fence

Mike (Gerow) contacted me within hours of my contact with Home Stars. He scheduled the work promptly, and his crew completed the work within one day. The old fencing was removed immediately (along with an old chair I had been trying to get rid of for years). The fence looks fantastic and I am very pleased with the result. If I ever have another fencing job, I will definitely call Mike again!! Thanks a lot guys!!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Good work done

The fence-builders were very nice and finished the work in 2 days. The fence is built well and aligned. I have a downward slope in my backyard and they adjusted for it well. Overall great job.

thank you for the kind review Jacky. it was our pleasure to work for such a kind family such as yours. we are thrilled that you guys are so happy with our work

Brenda
Brenda

Fence/Driveway/tree removal

I have a large yard that was crowded and unusable, the fence was old and failing there were 25 cedars that needed to be removed. I also was planning for the driveway but had not decided. MCG was amazing, great suggestions and easy to work with even through ongoing changes. Adding the concrete driveway was the best decision.
The work was done done so much quicker then expected. The crew was awesome, professional and great communication. They offered small changes along the way based on obvious experience. I would definitely call again for future work.

thank you very much for the kind review Brenda, It was a pleasure to work for someone as kind as you. this was a big job and I could not be happier with the way the project turned out. please feel free to call anytime and we will always be there for you and all of our valued clients.

thanks Brenda

Jeannie in Newmarket
Jeannie in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Fence and pergola

I hired Mike to initially replace a dilapidated fence in our yard. We were so pleased, we asked them to build a pergola. Julian followed up with a quote with several options.

His team was prompt, efficient and professional. It’s clear this talented bunch take pride in their work. We couldn’t be happier with the end result.

thank you very much Jeannie we are thrilled that you are very happy with our work. you were a perfect client

MCG Contracting owner
Mike Gerow

Howard in Richmond Hill in Toronto
Howard in Richmond Hill in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Snow Plowing Service Winter 2019/2020

Hired Mike from MCG for snow service and could not be happier with the service we received.
Have lived in my home for 20 years and gone through a lot of snow services, which were either fair or horrible.
Finally found someone who understands customer service and quality of work as the norm.
Thanks Mike
Looking forward to next year!!

thank you very much for the kind review Harold. it was MCG CONTRACTING'S pleasure to work for such a great family such as yours. we really appreciate having clients like you.

Dhruv in Kitchener
Dhruv in Kitchener

The best in business - MCG Contracting

Honestly if I could give MCG Contracting 10 stars, I would.

I interviewed 4 contractors about remodelling my kitchen and had heard and read that most home owners are more concerned about the trust factor than anything else. Keeping that in mind, when I met the owner Mike, I was quickly able to build that trust and hired MCG Contracting to complete my home project.

I went with Mike because unlike others, had years of reputation for the quality of work him and his team provides. The cost was always clear from the beginning and if there were additional purchases, the cost was upfront and clear as well. Everyone who stepped into my home was a complete professional who knew exactly what they were doing. When we ran into a problem on my side of the ledger (the ceiling was damp where the the lighting fixture was going in) and the problem was resolved quickly and efficiently. Overall, they did a stellar job!

The honestly couldn’t be more pleased. I highly recommend MCG Contracting and I look forward to doing more home projects with them in the future.

Hey Dhruv, thank you for the amazing review!
MCG Contracting truly appreciates them tremendously. Clients like you are the reason we do what we do.

Renee-Michele Harrison from Burlington
Renee-Michele Harrison from Burlington

Snow removal Services

Mike and his team are doing an excellent job at clearing the snow
after a storm. Their work is fast and efficient and staff courteous.
Mike has recently agreed to add a little extra to the work he does
for me at no extra cost. I recommend his services without hesitation.

Hey Renee , it was a pleasure to work for you this winter. You are a perfect client and I'm very pleased with how this winter went and I hope to see you every winter for the next few years. You always have a friend in me.

Bob
Bob

Preparation of flower beds for winter

Today Julian arrived promptly at 8:00 AM and worked not stop for four solid hours. He worked on two large flower beds, one at the front of the house and one in the rear. He was extremely meticulous in his work and did exactly what I wanted with our perenial shrubs. He applied black mulch and weeded the beds where needed.
In addition, he was able to sand the paving stones on our driveway and on the rear patio.
I was unbelievably impressed with how quickly the job was completed and how everything was bagged and taken to the curb.
There is no doubt in my mind that MCG receives my highest of recommendations!

Thank you so much for your great review Bob.
It is deeply appreciated and it means a lot to the MCG Contracting staff. It was our pleasure to lend our services to such a great individual such as yourself sir.

Thank you!

Lorna
Lorna
4 reviews Aurora, ON

Mulch looks very nice!

Julian arrived on time and he and Kai did a great job of spreading mulch around our gardens. Our back and front yards look so much better now with the black mulch.

Thank you for the kind review Lorna.
It was truly a pleasure to work with you.
Please call MCG CONTRACTING anytime you would like for any projects you may have in your future.

More about MCG Contracting

MCG Contracting is a family run company that has over 15 years of experience in the landscape/renovation industry. We are committed to bring excellence in your desire project and we take pride in bringing your dreams to life without breaking the bank

Specializing in Custom design, Renovation, General landscape and maintenance, our dedicated staff are well trained and experienced in all field.

We have been serving all the GTA and York Region area for over 15 years with great customer service and satisfaction guarantee.

Check us out here: