Moving & Storage
Commercial Drive Vancouver BC V5N 1B5
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Vancouver  >  Montgomery Moving Co.

Reviews for Montgomery Moving Co.

katerynapolishko
katerynapolishko

Moving out

Work was fast and excellent! Guys are really nice. Called one day before moving out and got instant respond and action . Thank you loves

Was good working for you also!... till next time. :)

Craig
Craig

1 bedroom home moving

Montgomery Moving Co. was affordable, reliable and very patient with me and my family. We moved to our new home in Vancouver, they organized the trip, transported our stuff and didn’t damaged/broke a single thing. Their movers are the hardest working people I have seen, and I would highly recommend dealing with this company if you need movers in Vancouver!

We do strive for perfection :). I'm very happy to hear everything went so smoothly please keep us in your back pocket for future endeavors.

Ali C.
Ali C.

Moving

Jacob kept me posted of his return time and he and Justin worked well together and swiftly and carefully. I would highly recommend them to others.

not a problem. Thanks for taking the time to write this review for us here at Montgomery Moving.

shefol
shefol

(604) 710-5253
Commercial Drive
Vancouver
BC
V5N 1B5

Excellent service very efficient and professional at a fair price. I highly recommend Montgomery if you are moving house and home!
Sheila

Thank you Shella for the review we all appreciate it very much. :)

Doug L.
Doug L.

Moving

Very knowledgeable and quick I'll be using them again and also recommending them to friends and family.

Thanks for the review we all appreciate it.

Moving company

They are super punctual, quick and efficient I was really happy with their service and would take care of my stuff, I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs it

Thanks so much for the review we all really appreciate it :)

mzbrown2u
mzbrown2u
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Moving apartments

I cannot rave enough about Montgomery Moving. They showed up right on time, were polite, super efficient and worked tirelessly to move me to a new apartment. They were highly organized, efficient and disassembled and reassembled several pieces of furniture. Items were wrapped in padded moving blankets to protect them and there were no scuffs or scrapes to any of my items or to the walls. Also, my move day was in a horrendous windy downpour so extra points for that! The cost of my move was totally reasonable too.

I would highly recommend Montgomery Moving for any moving job. Thanks guys!!!!

A 3 story walk up is never very much fun especially in the pouring rain but I think we did alright ;). Thanks so much for the review really appreciate that!.

Oscar87 in Vancouver
Oscar87 in Vancouver

Great moving company

I needed to move into a new condo from my apartment and these guys were great to hire for my move. Professional and friendly customer service etiquette and hard workers. Moving is a major life stressor, but these guys made my move much much smoother. Thank you again! Will recommend to others.

Thanks so much love reading a good review. glad we took the stress off your move also thanks for being so organized makes all the difference. :)

jlk1086
jlk1086

Moving 1 big bedroom apartment

They was nice and fast experience company..on time ,,, quality ,,and punctual ,I recommend this company for a good and fast move in Vancouver

Awesome review thanks a bunch. Well keep in touch was great to meet you. :)

Johnny in Vancouver
Johnny in Vancouver

Moving home

Through mouth of word, I was referred to Montgomery moving company. I was first sceptic, but Jacob quickly changed my mind. Thanks to Jacob and his wonderful staff, I had a better experience than with the "other guys" I used to use. Quick and professional. I especially want to say that they really took care of my items during the move.

Thank you so much for this review :). I'm glad we were able to change your mind and please keep us in mind for future endeavors.

More about Montgomery Moving Co.

Many people will experience moving in and out of a new place at least once in their lifetime. Everyone who has will agree that the
experience is never without complications and stress. What if there’s a way to lessen the negativity during the process? Great news
for dog lovers because there’s a mover who has a tag along furry buddy that will definitely brighten up the moving experience.
While you pack up and haul your things inside a truck to start a new life somewhere new the happy bark and yip of dog isn’t far
behind.

*****

Don’t get too excited yet though because you still have to be wary about the movers you hire. Here are telltale signs that
the movers you’re talking to might be duds:
100% Positive Reviews - No company is perfect and when you see perfect reviews the company might be covering something up.
Do extra research to make sure all reviews are legit before booking their services.
Not Upfront with Details - The mover with a cute dog is always upfront about bringing a furry buddy along for the job. This shows
honesty and transparency, great qualities for a mover.

*****

Too Cheap Prices - Moving costs money and when you hire a company, you should expect to shell out more than a couple of dollars
for their services. Bogus movers will publish low prices and hit you with hidden fees after. Don’t fall for this scheme!
Hire only trusted movers for the job so you don’t get swindled out of your money. Go for companies who show that they care. And a
mover who brings his dog to almost every job means they care a lot. Why not hire them and get to have fun with a cute doggie in
the middle of packing and moving out? Be smart with your choice so you don’t add any more stress and worry during the move.