Montgomery Moving Co.

Moving & Storage
Commercial Drive Vancouver BC V5N 1B5
Moving & Storage
Montgomery Moving Co.

Reviews for Montgomery Moving Co.

1 review Surrey, BC

Small move of large items

I contacted Montgomery Moving one week before a smaller moving job mid month. Jacob answered my questions and was able to book this move in a friendly, professional manner. The movers worked efficiently and carefully to complete this work in a timely way. I would use this company again and recommend them to others for any size moving job!

Dorothy R.

thanks for this awesome review :). was a pleasure to meet and working for you.

katerynapolishko
katerynapolishko

Moving out

Work was fast and excellent! Guys are really nice. Called one day before moving out and got instant respond and action . Thank you loves

Was good working for you also!... till next time. :)

Craig
Craig

1 bedroom home moving

Montgomery Moving Co. was affordable, reliable and very patient with me and my family. We moved to our new home in Vancouver, they organized the trip, transported our stuff and didn’t damaged/broke a single thing. Their movers are the hardest working people I have seen, and I would highly recommend dealing with this company if you need movers in Vancouver!

We do strive for perfection :). I'm very happy to hear everything went so smoothly please keep us in your back pocket for future endeavors.

Ali C.
Ali C.

Moving

Jacob kept me posted of his return time and he and Justin worked well together and swiftly and carefully. I would highly recommend them to others.

not a problem. Thanks for taking the time to write this review for us here at Montgomery Moving.

shefol
shefol

Moving

Excellent service very efficient and professional at a fair price. I highly recommend Montgomery if you are moving house and home!
Sheila

Thank you Shella for the review we all appreciate it very much. :)

Doug L.
Doug L.

Moving

Very knowledgeable and quick I'll be using them again and also recommending them to friends and family.

Thanks for the review we all appreciate it.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Moving company

They are super punctual, quick and efficient I was really happy with their service and would take care of my stuff, I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs it

Thanks so much for the review we all really appreciate it :)

mzbrown2u
mzbrown2u
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Moving apartments

I cannot rave enough about Montgomery Moving. They showed up right on time, were polite, super efficient and worked tirelessly to move me to a new apartment. They were highly organized, efficient and disassembled and reassembled several pieces of furniture. Items were wrapped in padded moving blankets to protect them and there were no scuffs or scrapes to any of my items or to the walls. Also, my move day was in a horrendous windy downpour so extra points for that! The cost of my move was totally reasonable too.

I would highly recommend Montgomery Moving for any moving job. Thanks guys!!!!

A 3 story walk up is never very much fun especially in the pouring rain but I think we did alright ;). Thanks so much for the review really appreciate that!.

Oscar87 in Vancouver
Oscar87 in Vancouver

Great moving company

I needed to move into a new condo from my apartment and these guys were great to hire for my move. Professional and friendly customer service etiquette and hard workers. Moving is a major life stressor, but these guys made my move much much smoother. Thank you again! Will recommend to others.

Thanks so much love reading a good review. glad we took the stress off your move also thanks for being so organized makes all the difference. :)

jlk1086
jlk1086

Moving 1 big bedroom apartment

They was nice and fast experience company..on time ,,, quality ,,and punctual ,I recommend this company for a good and fast move in Vancouver

Awesome review thanks a bunch. Well keep in touch was great to meet you. :)

More about Montgomery Moving Co.

Many people will experience moving in and out of a new place at least once in their lifetime. Everyone who has will agree that the experience is never without complications and stress. What if there’s a way to lessen the negativity during the process? Great news for dog lovers because ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Vancouver?