Ez Con Hardwood Floor

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Ez Con Hardwood Floor

Trevor
Trevor

New flooring installation, amateur job

Would not recommend.

Lots of hammer chipped marks on flooring where they knocked the click boards together. You would assume that if they saw this they would adjust how they hit the flooring (i.e. don’t use a narrow head hammer).

We had ample extra flooring. Despite this, they did not check pieces for defects before installation and swap out defective pieces for better looking ones. We now have random defects in the middle of flooring areas.

I can now see that the bathroom T cap is skew which is probably why the nicks show as the original installer probably assumed it would be covered up. The kitchen one is also not aligned but it’s larger and thus not really noticeable.

Our second bedroom has a hole in the floor where they also assumed it would be covered by the shoe moulding. In the same room, instead of installing a piece of shoe moulding that was the correct length, they simple filled in a gap with a random cutoff piece.

Glue/stains on the floors where the T caps are.

Follow up inspection I was told "The floors are light colour so you will see all the problems" Well maybe if you did a professional job there wouldn't be problems to hide!

Hello, Trevor Dodds. I’m very sorry to hear about the experience you’ve had. Please note that this job was done through a third party, not directly through EzCon Hardwood Floors.

Our contract prohibits EzCon to deal with their customers directly. Therefore, EzCon did not have a chance to discuss this matter with you personally. EzCon values customer experience, which is why we’ve been in contact with the third-party provider about this job. I just wanted you to know that we did all the inspections and fix-ups they’d requested us to do. Since then, we’ve received no further instructions from them on your behalf.

We value our customers at EzCon Hardwood Floors and always try to leave them happy with the job we do. If there was any misunderstanding about this job, please contact the original floor installation provider and let them know what you would like to be fixed. They will then reach out to us and provide instructions.

Regards,
Ross Zaicevas
CEO, EzCon Hardwood Floors

David in Kensington Market
David in Kensington Market

New flooring in my apartment

Ross and his team did a great job installing new floors in my apartment. The price is very competitive, Ross is very easy to work with, and the his team did a great job.

Thank you for your review!
Ez Con Hardwood Floors is happy to help with your next project! Just give us a call at 416-909-2420

Condo Hardwood Replacement

Hired Ross and his team to remove the laminate flooring in my new condo and replace with engineered hardwood. When I met them at my condo for the first time, the team came in and had removed all of the old flooring within the first 30 minutes! Job was done in a day and the quality is fantastic. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for high quality work, done quickly at a great price.

Leon
Leon

Very complex installation of wood flooring to cover a floor, stadium style seating and wall.

We were searching for an integrated look and met with EZ-CON to see what solutions they could provide. They created an amazing look by integrating the floor into the stadium seating and wall area. They were precise, clean and delivered exactly what was promised. I would recommend them to everyone!

tiago_roocha
tiago_roocha

Main Floor

Excellent job. The staff is super organized and clean. I am very happy with the work done. thanks.

Shalev
Shalev

Floors

Super professional and nice people.
Ross was great helping choosing the floors and very communicative.
They showed up exactly when they said they will and got the all job done in 2 days! 1,500 square feet total.
Highly recommended!!!!!

Sue
Sue

Flooring

I can’t say enough about Ross and his team at EZ Con. After having my main floor done by another flooring person, I contracted with Ross to do my 2nd floor and stairs. Ross is extremely capable and competent and offers creative solutions to perceived stumbling blocks. He even redid parts of the main floor that I wasn’t happy with and he and his team did an outstanding job. Ross made custom vent covers which sit flush with the rest of the floor and look absolutely fantastic. Ross is very personable and easy to bounce ideas off of. At different times there were 4 of his employees here who were also extremely capable and good natured. I have nothing but good things to say about Ross, his team, and the professionalism with which they have undertaken their work in my home! I highly recommend Ross and the EZ Con team.

Thank you for your kind words! I'm happy EzCon Hardwood Floors was able to help you with your project! Please, don't hesitate to call us at 416-909-2420 for any further inquiries you might need!

Sam 6.
Sam 6.

Floor installation

very responsive and organized. Quickly finished the job while paying attention to details. Were careful not to damage elevator, walls and furniture. I had a couple of small issues with the reinstallation of the closet doors, they came back a week later and fixed those. Great customer service.

felipegodoy1996
felipegodoy1996

Bedroom renovation hardwood

They’re amazing. They’ve excellent prices, quality and services. I recommend for sure Responsible and highly professional

alessandral
alessandral

Flooring

They were not only professional from the quote to the end product but the entire team had a great attitude and display excellent workmanship. It is not easy to find company like ezconhardwoodfloors who can deliver what they promised and always quick to make changes so the customer is completely 100% happy with the work. Ezconhardwoodfloors is my A1 company . Cannot wait for my next project with them. Thanks Ross , big guy and your team. Loving my floors.

So happy you are 100% satisfied with our work! EzCon Hardwood Floors is happy to help with your next project! Just give us a call at 416-909-2420

More about Ez Con Hardwood Floor