Ez Con Hardwood Floor

Toronto ON M8V 0B2

Reviews for Ez Con Hardwood Floor

Leon
Leon

Very complex installation of wood flooring to cover a floor, stadium style seating and wall.

We were searching for an integrated look and met with EZ-CON to see what solutions they could provide. They created an amazing look by integrating the floor into the stadium seating and wall area. They were precise, clean and delivered exactly what was promised. I would recommend them to everyone!

Thank you for your review!
Ez Con Hardwood Floors is happy to help with your next project! Just give us a call at 416-909-2420

tiago_roocha
tiago_roocha

Main Floor

Excellent job. The staff is super organized and clean. I am very happy with the work done. thanks.

Shalev
Shalev

Floors

Super professional and nice people.
Ross was great helping choosing the floors and very communicative.
They showed up exactly when they said they will and got the all job done in 2 days! 1,500 square feet total.
Highly recommended!!!!!

Sue
Sue

Flooring

I can’t say enough about Ross and his team at EZ Con. After having my main floor done by another flooring person, I contracted with Ross to do my 2nd floor and stairs. Ross is extremely capable and competent and offers creative solutions to perceived stumbling blocks. He even redid parts of the main floor that I wasn’t happy with and he and his team did an outstanding job. Ross made custom vent covers which sit flush with the rest of the floor and look absolutely fantastic. Ross is very personable and easy to bounce ideas off of. At different times there were 4 of his employees here who were also extremely capable and good natured. I have nothing but good things to say about Ross, his team, and the professionalism with which they have undertaken their work in my home! I highly recommend Ross and the EZ Con team.

Thank you for your kind words! I'm happy EzCon Hardwood Floors was able to help you with your project! Please, don't hesitate to call us at 416-909-2420 for any further inquiries you might need!

Sam 6.
Sam 6.

Floor installation

very responsive and organized. Quickly finished the job while paying attention to details. Were careful not to damage elevator, walls and furniture. I had a couple of small issues with the reinstallation of the closet doors, they came back a week later and fixed those. Great customer service.

felipegodoy1996
felipegodoy1996

Bedroom renovation hardwood

They’re amazing. They’ve excellent prices, quality and services. I recommend for sure Responsible and highly professional

alessandral
alessandral

Flooring

They were not only professional from the quote to the end product but the entire team had a great attitude and display excellent workmanship. It is not easy to find company like ezconhardwoodfloors who can deliver what they promised and always quick to make changes so the customer is completely 100% happy with the work. Ezconhardwoodfloors is my A1 company . Cannot wait for my next project with them. Thanks Ross , big guy and your team. Loving my floors.

So happy you are 100% satisfied with our work! EzCon Hardwood Floors is happy to help with your next project! Just give us a call at 416-909-2420

Dmitriy.lakt
Dmitriy.lakt
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Hardwood floor

Fast, clean. Came in on time, got the job done without a fuss. Got 2 floors and stairs done.

indre
indre

Flooring

My wife and I are completely satisfied with our new floors. Work was done fast and accurate. Ross and his team’s work is excellent, definitely exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend

Thank you for your review! Glad you are enjoying your new floors.

Maria
Maria
2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Vinyl floor

Awesome work and very professional team! Got my basement floor redone, looks amazing! Great quality and overall experience. Highly recommend!

Thank you! Enjoy!