Ez Con Hardwood Floor

Reviews for Ez Con Hardwood Floor

Arlene from Markham
Arlene from Markham

Flooring replaced.

This company is above professional. The workmen were very polite, helpful and did an amazing job. The job was done ahead of schedule and I am very pleased with the whole experience. Thank you, Roni. You're the best!!

Thank you for your review!
Ez Con Hardwood Floors is happy to help with your next project! Just give us a call at 416-909-2420

Tracy
Tracy

Hardwood flooring installation

I was referred to EZ Con through a work colleague for procuring and installing new hardwood flooring in my small condo.
After the initial email introduction, Roni got right to work. He came to my condo and assessed the job and immediately started to source flooring options. The challenge was that I was only installing new flooring in my bedroom, so we needed to find the best match to the hardwood flooring that is throughout the other areas, and is 20 years old.
Using his network, Roni found what he thought was the best match and promptly brought the samples by for me to look at. The order was placed, and the material arrived exactly when he said it would.
The installation was so efficient. Peter was so professional and got right to work. It was quite something to watch, how quickly the carpet was removed and the prep work was done within 20 minutes. This guy is a pro!
The floors turned out beautiful, and the attention to detail was amazing, I couldn’t be more pleased!
What I appreciated about dealing with Roni and his team is that there were never any surprises. Roni was always on time, his professionalism and knowledge allowed me to be at ease with the work and was available if I had questions or concerns.
I would highly recommend working with Roni. My job was very small in the grand scheme of things, but the level of care and attention was never compromised. I give him and his team a 10 out of 10!
Thank you, Roni and team, for a great reno experience!

roni in Brampton
roni in Brampton
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

My number 1 choice for flooring

The owners, the installers are so pleasant to work with. Installers are so pro. Job was completed with no issues. Pricing was one of the better ones but honestly after what i experienced even higher price would be worth it.

jhjc in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
jhjc in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Hardwood Floor Beauty

During our reno planning, we wanted something different and decided to go with a herringbone look. The thought of this idea and finding the right company to take on this challenge was frightening. Fortunately, my wife came across EZ Con Hardwood Flooring, so we decided to call them and get an estimate.

Right from the first time we met, Ross came across as a professional, knowledgeable and experienced and did not hesitate to answer our questions honestly and openly. As you know, the herringbone application process requires a great deal of experience and patience.

We initially discussed the idea of applying herringbone for the rooms adjacent to the foyer, considering that this will make the home look more appealing and lay traditional hardwood floors throughout the main floor. Ross suggested an alternate method and inquired if we would consider laying the herringbone look throughout the main floor. We liked the idea and moved forward.

We inquired where would be an ideal place to shop for herringbone flooring, and Ross suggested a few locations. Ross recommended one in Toronto and advised that we wouldn't be disappointed with the quality and manufacturing. We visited the spot, and immediately, we knew that we made the right choice. We even learned that the product we were buying, made, prepared and delivered from Italy. The process is something to consider when laid in your home. After all, you want to make sure that the chemicals used are not harmful. A lot of other countries use toxic chemicals. Even during our shopping experience, we called Ross, and he was able to make himself available to confirm our requirements to move forward.

Our project was all planned just before COVID started. Of course, we continued to push our project until the second lockdown lifted in late February 2021. We were planning all of the requirements to be ready once the lockdown lifted. Once the project started, the EZ Con team came in wearing their PPE and requested that they would be the only people on-site during the construction when they were to begin. I respected this request and appreciated our safety and theirs.

His team did all that they had promised and even more. The result is beautiful and very appealing. Our home increased in value, but the sure beauty is great to wake up to and appreciate the product's quality daily.

I will be sure to highly recommend EZ Con Hardwood Flooring to our friends and family.

Attached are only a few pics, but the main floor was completed, and it looks beautiful.

Cottage reno

Guys did awesome job installing new vinyl floors at our cottage. Highly recommend them for any flooring projects you might have.

Junction

The guys from EZ Con always do an amazing job. They work quickly and efficiently, they are reasonably priced, and the installation is always great.

Excelente job!!!

Very satisfied with the service of this company. The guys are very professional, work with a lot of organization and cleanliness.

Floor installation

I am glad I found this company . They did excellent job for me , I am satisfied with every detail , I will advise all my friends to deal with this EZ Con ;)

Very good job! Thanks

Excellent service from first meeting with Ross. They installed vinyl and did very good job. Would highly recommend!

Flooring

They did amazing job.
Attention to detail work
Me and my wife were very happy and satisfied

More about Ez Con Hardwood Floor