House & Apartment Cleaning

Nela Karagach in Thornhill

house cleaning

Toronto
M9V 2C6

Patricia and Davis did a very good job cleaning our house. They came right on time and finished cleaning within the time they said they would be done. They did a very efficient and thorough job. We will be using their service again.
Nela from Thornhill.

Thank you very much for your positive review Nela
We are very happy to be able to satisfy your needs and we are committed to deliver best service to your home every single time.
Let me also thank you for being wonderful and inviting home owner, it made our job much more easier to complete
We are looking forward to work for you again

Patricia

Kerry A.
Kerry A.

Basement Apartment Cleaning

Patricia and her partner did a fantastic job cleaning my basement apartment. They were very thorough and very nice. They were also very accommodating especially since it was VERY last minute. I was very satisfied with their work. I will definitely call them again the next time my apartment needs cleaning. I cant believe how clean they left my puppies cage and area.

Thank you so much Kerry, I'm very happy that we met your expectations, it was a pleasure working for you
After all ,what's matter to us the most is to make our customer needs our #1 priority
Patricia

Dave
Dave

house- deep cleaning

Let me start by saying Patricia was fantastic to have in my home, she did an awesome job from top 2 bottom, everything was shining bright and very clean, I was very impressed and pleased of the work she did. I will be calling her again and again, Thank you so much for your help and service. I Highly recommend DirtBusters for the best cleaning service.

It was a pleasure to work for you,
customer satisfaction is our #1 priority

Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Toronto?