Guinness Marble And Granite Technology

Reviews for Guinness Marble And Granite Technology

Nancy
Nancy

Kitchen renovation

Worked with this company to create my dream kitchen. I found the whole experience easy and stress free. The end result was a kitchen that I will enjoy for years. The work was done on time and on budget.

Arash in Mississauga
Arash in Mississauga
1 review Burlington, ON

Countertops

They paid my deposit back because of their production line issue.
so i need to find another contractor for my job.
so its a thing that can be happen but customer must be inform.

Review has 1 previous version
Bucci Electric
Bucci Electric

kitchen renovation

Completely done to my satisfaction on a timely manner. Very competitive price and will recommend to every family who deserves the best in their home renovations. JOB WELL DONE, PERFECT!

More about Guinness Marble And Granite Technology

HOME IMPROVEMENT: CUSTOM KITCHEN COUNTER TOPS, BACK SPLASH, WASHROOM VANITY, FLOORING, WALL AND SURFACES We are offering our professional services and seeking for a sub contract or contractual work with your firm. We Supply & Install Marble, Granite & Quartz Custom Counter Top / Back Splash and fabricate stone products ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Mississauga?