IInspect GTA Inc.

Home Inspection
Oshawa ON L1K 2A5
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Oshawa  >  IInspect GTA Inc.

Reviews for IInspect GTA Inc.

klarisse in Mississauga
klarisse in Mississauga

Home inspection

We were never wrong hiring TJ as our inspector. He is very knowledgeable, very detailed and professional. I will definitely recommend him to our friends and relatives and hire him again.

Nada in Oshawa
Nada in Oshawa

Home Inspection

TJ was extremely professional, detailed and knowledgeable. Provided very constructive advice to my clients as for immediate and foreseen repairs. Very respectful and courteous.
I would highly recommend his service and will definitely reuse him in the future.

asheesh in Oshawa
asheesh in Oshawa

Very Professional, Amazing Detail

TJ does an excellent job of making sure he looks into all aspects when doing an inspection. From water leakage to electrical shortcuts, he points out all the flaws. Definitely recommend him for his professionalism and diligence.

Realtor in Hamilton
Realtor in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

TJ is an engergetic Home Inspection Proffesional

I've used TJ plenty of times in the past. He is very flexible with the hours and provides same day reports. He uses a Thermal Imaging camera and a few other high tech gadgets. Very easy to work with and all my clients love him. 1st person that comes to my mind when I think of home inspections!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Home inspector

TJ has inspected many homes for my clients - buyers and sellers that choose to do a pre-listing inspection. He performs an extremely comprehensive evaluation of every home he inspects, and his written report is extensive and easy to understand.
As a realtor I am always confident having TJ inspect any home for my clients.

Dalip Kumar in Etobicoke
Dalip Kumar in Etobicoke

Professional Home Inspector

TJ is one of the top notch home inspector of Not of GTA but of entire Ontario, he has given services to my clients within Ontario, very trustworthy. Professional and knowledgeable. Pleasure working with him for last 8 years.

Ali in Brampton
Ali in Brampton

Home Inspector

TJ is highly professional, knowledgeable and reliable home Inspector. He is always on time.

My clients liked his work and they are very satisfied. I would absolutely recommend him to my friends, clients and other realtors.

Nectaria in Toronto
Nectaria in Toronto

Service

TJ was the perfect home inspector. Very professional, knowledgeable and resourceful.
He addressed all my clients concerns efficiently and made it a pleasant experience. We were able to get a same day inspection coordinated along with the necessary report.

Would highly recommend

Appreciate your kind words. Was a pleasure meeting you!

Jeylan Balan in Oshawa
Jeylan Balan in Oshawa

Home inspection

Used TJ many times and he has yet to disappoint. All my clients were more than happy which makes me happy. He’s very prompt, organized and reliable. He explains things well and is patient with clients such as first time home buyers. To top it off he’s a very friendly and personable guy. I strongly recommend his services.

I'm happy that you're satisfied. Thank you

More about IInspect GTA Inc.

Over 2000+ Home inspections performed in the past 6 years. We do condos, residential, commercial, PDI and all Tarion inspections. We service all of GTA and beyond. Insured and Certified Master Inspector.