I Inspect Gta Inc.

Oshawa ON L1K 2A5
I Inspect Gta Inc.

Reviews for I Inspect Gta Inc.

Celia and Jimmy Cardenas in Mississauga
Celia and Jimmy Cardenas in Mississauga

iInspect - Home Inspection

We were highly recommended to have our home inspection using iInspect and we can only say good things about the thorough and professional work done by TJ. He was very polite and helpful and precise to the point. His final report was very nicely done and we are really glad to have trust him with such an important piece of our home purchase.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Home Inspection

TJ was informative and understood what my main concerns of the property were and immediately looked into it right away, eased my mind. Exceptional customer service, friendly and knowledgable. Will definitely recommend his professional service to my family and friends.

Thank you. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you yesterday. Congratulations on your beautiful investment in Richmond Hill! Good luck to you and your fiancee!

klarisse in Mississauga
klarisse in Mississauga

Home inspection

We were never wrong hiring TJ as our inspector. He is very knowledgeable, very detailed and professional. I will definitely recommend him to our friends and relatives and hire him again.

Nada in Oshawa
Nada in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Home Inspection

TJ was extremely professional, detailed and knowledgeable. Provided very constructive advice to my clients as for immediate and foreseen repairs. Very respectful and courteous.
I would highly recommend his service and will definitely reuse him in the future.

asheesh in Oshawa
asheesh in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Very Professional, Amazing Detail

TJ does an excellent job of making sure he looks into all aspects when doing an inspection. From water leakage to electrical shortcuts, he points out all the flaws. Definitely recommend him for his professionalism and diligence.

Realtor in Hamilton
Realtor in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

TJ is an engergetic Home Inspection Proffesional

I've used TJ plenty of times in the past. He is very flexible with the hours and provides same day reports. He uses a Thermal Imaging camera and a few other high tech gadgets. Very easy to work with and all my clients love him. 1st person that comes to my mind when I think of home inspections!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Home inspector

TJ has inspected many homes for my clients - buyers and sellers that choose to do a pre-listing inspection. He performs an extremely comprehensive evaluation of every home he inspects, and his written report is extensive and easy to understand.
As a realtor I am always confident having TJ inspect any home for my clients.

Dalip Kumar in Etobicoke
Dalip Kumar in Etobicoke

Professional Home Inspector

TJ is one of the top notch home inspector of Not of GTA but of entire Ontario, he has given services to my clients within Ontario, very trustworthy. Professional and knowledgeable. Pleasure working with him for last 8 years.

More about I Inspect Gta Inc.

Over 2000+ Home inspections performed in the past 6 years. We do condos, residential, commercial, PDI and all Tarion inspections. We service all of GTA and beyond. Insured and Certified Master Inspector.
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Oshawa?